The KIWI BAR

Old Aug 2nd 2010, 5:57 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

Originally Posted by BEVS
Right then. Bung me over me bucket.

What a flaming day

Me eyeball glasses still aint right after 3 goes and the rissoles are after trying to keep me $900 bucks - yes you heard it right - $900 bucks for what will , in effect be, basic reading glasses in the end . They did not listen Aarrgghh

The slobber- sister-in-law is still after getting control of the Smother in law via pwer of attourney & blaming the uncle in law who does his very level bestest to look after the Smothering One and the husband still will not get to grips with this. AArrrgghh

Dentist today after the gums did the swollen thing after i banged me head on the bedpost a while back. Couldn't take it any longer. More $$. and husbands nashers have already cost $10 K plus

Gizz-us the bottle. I won't be able to feel the pain in a bit.
OUCH Woa why does it all come at once

Bit late but bucket reserved for when you need it
Oh and a bottle just in case

Dxx
Old Aug 2nd 2010, 7:11 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

have a good one Bev's!!
cheers lol B x
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 6:26 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers Bev

Dewb xx

Originally Posted by MnB

have a good one Bev's!!
cheers lol B x
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 8:01 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dewb09

Cheers Bev

Dewb xx
Getting a little concerned about the early hours you're spending in the bar honey at this rate you'll be too pickled to fly ! x
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 8:25 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

for the birthday girl x
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 8:35 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Buckets :beer;
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 10:03 am
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry I came late to the party - hope you had a great birthday Bevs
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 7:55 pm
Scorchy legs

Originally Posted by j19fmm
Getting a little concerned about the early hours you're spending in the bar honey at this rate you'll be too pickled to fly ! x
Just taking the edge off all the stress and being sociable of course

May as well have one while I'm here then

Dxx
Old Aug 6th 2010, 7:31 pm
Scorchy legs

Well last weekend in the UK totally surreal. Said farewell to my bestest buddies and have only older kids to say goodbye too

I need of a few me thinks

Dewb xx
Old Aug 6th 2010, 8:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

londonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of light

Well last weekend in the UK totally surreal. Said farewell to my bestest buddies and have only older kids to say goodbye too

Dewb xx
awwww have a big fat glass of wine - I'd throw in a bar of Green & Blacks too saying goodbye is vile but it's not goodbye merely see you at some point later! That's what I keep telling myself anyway
Old Aug 6th 2010, 9:57 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

I need of a few me think

Dewb xx
Hey Dewb
Know just how you're feeling but you will get through it .......will keep a bottle chilled for you for when you pop in next, (I'll prob be asleep in the corner if its kiwi time)

working night shift Sunday so will be thinking of you!!
Cheers hun.....take care & have a large box of balsam tissues ready....oh and a tin of vaseline ....helps with the sore nose and the air con on the flight
pm on its way
B x
Old Aug 7th 2010, 11:57 pm
MnB

Been here propping up the bar bottles of vino & buckets of beer waiting....... all the best to everyone heading out in August...cheers .......see you for breakfast bubbles soon!!!......zzzzzzzz
lol B x
Old Aug 8th 2010, 6:08 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Aw Dewb. You got me going now.

On another note though. It's one in and one out.
Me and him need a break.
Old Aug 8th 2010, 9:21 am
Scorchy legs

Thanks all Loving the vaseline tip for nose B.

Kids coming over to see us off Monday, no one allowed to come to airport.
Feels a bit like waiting to go to a funeral all the small talk ignoring the big elephant in the room. Keep trying to write to the kids but keep crying too much (flippin hormones)

Aww Bev I hope we do not miss you while we are in Nelson? Just in the mood to sort out your selfish pigs of neighbours

Dewb xx
Old Aug 8th 2010, 10:01 am

Woodpigeon is an unknown quantity at this point

Slide me whatever bottle is open please (don't worry about a glass, the amount I feel like will be easier to handle straight from the bottle)

Just finished a phone coversation with my mother and, after several weeks of feeling as settled as I ever do, now I just want to go home

Sometimes I think I'd almost prefer it if she didn't phone me .........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.