The KIWI BAR

Old Jul 17th 2010, 3:47 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

Originally Posted by Woodpigeon
. oh gawd, I'm never going to drink again honest
Me neither.

Now that moment of madness is out of the way....

Where's me slurp?
Old Jul 17th 2010, 4:25 am

Woodpigeon is an unknown quantity at this point

Here have mine too *pushes bottle of wine and a glass towards Bevs*

Old Jul 17th 2010, 11:17 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Buckets full of 'thank you' vino for BEVS
Old Jul 17th 2010, 11:28 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm back Blimey I have been soooooooo desperate to log on

Anyhoo, thanks for all good wishes was wonderful had a really fantastic time, really magical met loads of Disney characters was exciting seeing them all & had dinner with the princess (they were annoyingly perfect ) Oh and the kids enjoyed it as well

Great holiday.......... so whats what then ?

Drinks on me
and water for those on the wagon

Dewb xx
Old Jul 17th 2010, 11:31 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by j19fmm
Good to see you back, Phyl, did you find the wee dram I left behind the bar for you? Or did Dewb neck it before she flew
mmmm must have missed that one

Dx
Old Jul 18th 2010, 7:04 am
`

Originally Posted by Woodpigeon
Here have mine too

Ummmmm------- No. you have grizzled into it and watered it down.

Here you are. Get it down yer neck.
Old Jul 23rd 2010, 11:38 am
Scorchy legs

Priorities! not like I have a million things to do, but here I am sneaking on the computer.
Shippers are in today its like the termites have taken over Lovely bunch of guys not too fazed by me being a headless chicken and on brink of tears

Bit of a sore head today another farewell drinks last night (how many is milking the situation?) so just a mineral water today.

Girls last day at school all seems so very real now

Hope your all fine

Dxx
Old Jul 23rd 2010, 12:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dewb09
Priorities! not like I have a million things to do, but here I am sneaking on the computer.
Shippers are in today its like the termites have taken over Lovely bunch of guys not too fazed by me being a headless chicken and on brink of tears

Bit of a sore head today another farewell drinks last night (how many is milking the situation?) so just a mineral water today.

Hope your all fine

Dxx
Oh sweetie, medicinal drink for you x
Old Jul 23rd 2010, 12:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

For pieface
Old Jul 23rd 2010, 5:35 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Hope your all fine

Dxx
Oh Dewb ((hugs)) glass of mineral water & paracetamol for you today then....you have as many farewell do's as you can squeeze in 'cause it will all be a distant memory very soon!!

Am sure Fi & I will make sure your share isn't wasted .......(will keep it safe for you!)
Old Jul 23rd 2010, 7:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

londonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of light

Hope your all fine

Dxx
Ooooh have a hair of the dog on me I too have snuck on and we have declared tonight a holiday from packing. Hope things at your house are better now!

Crabbies please.....
Old Jul 23rd 2010, 8:22 pm
Scorchy legs

Originally Posted by j19fmm
Oh sweetie, medicinal drink for you x
Thank you
Originally Posted by MnB
Oh Dewb ((hugs)) glass of mineral water & paracetamol for you today then....you have as many farewell do's as you can squeeze in 'cause it will all be a distant memory very soon!!
So true
Am sure Fi & I will make sure your share isn't wasted .......(will keep it safe for you!)
thanks girls
Originally Posted by londonescapee
Ooooh have a hair of the dog on me I too have snuck on and we have declared tonight a holiday from packing. Hope things at your house are better now!
Cheers! CANT BELIVE how much the guys have done already they are like termites beavering away.

Back up has arrived in the shape of the in laws so big day tomo washing & disinfecting garden stuff, bikes etc

House looks more organised except the one room with all our suitcases & clothes for packing

So tired but bed buried under a mass of clothes

Dxx
Old Jul 24th 2010, 1:31 am
`

3 bottles for me for laters Screw tops will do coz I haven't the energy to pull corks. I missed me Friday night & feel like my entire head is stuffed with earplugs.

Slurps all round for the rest of you and Happy Packing
Old Jul 24th 2010, 8:13 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Drink for you BEVS and feel free to get some sleep in here. I'll tell those noisy regulars to shop shouting and singing and get on with the important job of drinking- Dewb, B, Fi, Phyl, Woodpigeon you know who you are

Hair of the dog for me, feeling a bit delicate today
Old Jul 24th 2010, 8:17 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Persephone
Drink for you BEVS and feel free to get some sleep in here. I'll tell those noisy regulars to shop shouting and singing and get on with the important job of drinking- Dewb, B, Fi, Phyl, Woodpigeon you know who you are

Hair of the dog for me, feeling a bit delicate today
Ooooo, you lush ...

I'll have my usual IV drip of Bolly please. Stuck in on a Saturday nite with my two youngest, 7 year old feeling poorly. They've commandeered the remote so I'm stuck in the bar. Hard times ...

To think this time last week I was distracting the All Blacks.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.