Old Jul 8th 2010, 9:53 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

Welly you say?

Fill yer boots.
Old Jul 8th 2010, 9:53 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MnB
Keep popping in Dewb.....will leave a few behind the bar for you... for emergencies
Here's to the next 5 weeks ...you know where I am if you need a listening ear!
Enjoy your Disney trip, forget about the house....chill out and relax!!
B x
thanks B xxx
Old Jul 8th 2010, 9:55 pm
Near the outer fringe

JohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond repute

Aha dewby

bottomsUp!

Are u getting nervous yet?

WobblyPom
Old Jul 8th 2010, 10:00 pm
Near the outer fringe

JohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Welly you say?

Fill yer boots.
Jandals purleeese!

AhaBevs shoulda knowd you'd be here... I bets u were just slumped over there in the corner

top 'o the bottom 'o the day to ya!

WibblyPom
Old Jul 8th 2010, 10:09 pm
Near the outer fringe

We've been looking for accomodation.... hehe we've been looking a bit cut price...

now what's a kitchen/bathroom ???

and what do you think of a place that sez furnishings....oven.

we gonna have a laff

oh i shoulda said I've already had a few

Not good for a thursdy night. Still only 3 weeks one day left at work!
Old Jul 8th 2010, 11:03 pm
Near the outer fringe

Boo hoo everyone always backs away when I drinks 2 much

Orf to bed

One for the ro...

...ll back home.

nighty night.
Old Jul 9th 2010, 6:44 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WhingingPom
We've been looking for accomodation.... hehe we've been looking a bit cut price...

now what's a kitchen/bathroom ???

and what do you think of a place that sez furnishings....oven.

we gonna have a laff

oh i shoulda said I've already had a few

Not good for a thursdy night. Still only 3 weeks one day left at work!
How the head WP and on a school night tut tut

Dewb (always virtuous and never consumes alcohol on a week night )
Old Jul 9th 2010, 9:03 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dewb09

Yeah right, you keep telling yourself that hun!!!!
Sorry I missed the drinkies last night, had a brilliant meal out with NZ cuzzy and girlfriend, Uncle from NZ (83!) OH DD and bestest friend and her man - we all have NZ connections and had a lovely reminiscing evening (i spell checked that it still looks wrong!)
Bad mummy to keep DD out on a school night...
'Getting a job drinks' for WP on me and please don't try and fill your jandals with it....
Old Jul 9th 2010, 11:11 am
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

!!! Pot & kettle spring to mind!!

No school tomorrow so I'll leave a couple of buckets full behind the bar.....
Cheers!
(by the way not drinking this early! just popped in to make sure no one slumped in the corner )
Old Jul 9th 2010, 1:11 pm
Near the outer fringe

There's a suspicious looking lump in the corner, but I'm pretty sure it's not Bevs

Hmm, been a bit off all day. Serves me right. but hey there is always some left after a BBQ and what else are you supposed to do with it?

Interview has now been confirmed for Sunday evening for SWMBO

Apologies to SWDMBO for overindulging in public.

...and these jandals ARE rubbish for filling with drinks j19...
Old Jul 9th 2010, 3:09 pm
Scorchy legs

Originally Posted by j19fmm
Yeah right, you keep telling yourself that hun!!!!
I will have you know I am purley a social drinker and only indulge in the occasional school night tipple to keep other company. It just happens there are lots who I feel need to be kept company

Originally Posted by MnB
!!! Pot & kettle spring to mind!!
Two words for you Morton Estate

[QUOTE=WhingingPom;8689047]There's a suspicious looking lump in the corner, but I'm pretty sure it's not Bevs

Apologies to SWDMBO for overindulging in public.

QUOTE]

Wont be Bev, last one standing and all that

You would never ever catch me overindulging in public, singing at the top of my voice (aka Mariah, not) shaking my booty (like Beyonce, not) making a complete public display of myself....... ohh hang on a min

Dewb (SWDMBO) Oh and the girls are around tonight so we may indulge in some wine appreciation and vocal enhancement, all very civilised and not a Wii sing or just dance in sight .............
Old Jul 10th 2010, 11:38 am
Scorchy legs

Right I am definitely not drinking anymore,

And not singing "we are family" and "I will survive" at the top of my lungs with all my lovely girlie friends in my garden

Too embarrassed to face neighbours, will just hide in house all day

erm just water thank you (and some paracetamol please )

Dewb
Old Jul 10th 2010, 12:42 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

And not singing "we are family" and "I will survive" at the top of my lungs with all my lovely girlie friends in my garden

Dewb
Don't worry about it, you've only got a month to go until you move to the other side of the world and never see them again. See you're off the fizzy water and back onto the real stuff again
I'm enjoying a lovely Merlot here though I think the bottle's somehow become empty- now how did that happen

Anyway I need to drown my sorrows, as expected I didn't get the job I applied for but at least Mr Nice Boss held off confirming a locum until I knew so I do have 7 weeks fulltime work. He's been good, he could have been left with no one
Went away down south last weekend and had fun driving in the snow, good to get away. Must post some piccies on the picture thread. Set off with no real plan and ended up in Queenstown, so pretty in winter!!

Congrats Woodpigeon on getting the job
Old Jul 10th 2010, 11:54 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Dewb
You soooo need to move next door to me!

I had a night at a friends playing tennis on the wii and now can hardly move my arm. Red bull, hold the vodka please.
Old Jul 11th 2010, 6:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
You soooo need to move next door to me!

I had a night at a friends playing tennis on the wii and now can hardly move my arm. Red bull, hold the vodka please.
Tut tut!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.