The KIWI BAR

Old Jul 2nd 2010, 4:20 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

Originally Posted by Dewb09
just popped in to see how everyone is where are you all

Got my lovely sister in law staying with us at the moment (over from Nelson) so not been online much families eh

Cheers whereever you are

Dewb xx
I'm here!!....been working nights so visits to the bar a bit limited...but just found out night shifts will become day shifts Aug 1st so good reason to open a bottle eh?!
cheers all!!
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 7:32 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MnB
I'm here!!....been working nights so visits to the bar a bit limited...but just found out night shifts will become day shifts Aug 1st so good reason to open a bottle eh?!
cheers all!!
Sorry I missed you

cheers to all

Been busy with SIL staying with us, been lovely to have her here and she is so excited we are coming over soon.

Hubsters b'day tomo so having bbq at home with friends coming over Son moved out last weekend so will be nice to have the family all together again

Dxx
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 10:07 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Dewb09;8675614]Sorry I missed you

No worries
cheers to all...cheers!

Been busy with SIL staying with us, been lovely to have her here and she is so excited we are coming over soon.

Aww bet she can't wait lol

Hubsters b'day tomo so having bbq at home with friends coming over Happy birthday Mr Dewb!!..last UK one for a bit eh?!

Son moved out last weekend Oh my...a taste of what's to come...big hugs x

so will be nice to have the family all together again

Enjoy & have a wonderful day!!

B x
Old Jul 6th 2010, 8:51 am

Woodpigeon is an unknown quantity at this point

WOO-HOO!!!! Drinks all round on me, I got offered the job this afternoon big surprise cos I thought I did a crap interview.

Here's to more pay for less hours

Cheers everyone
Old Jul 6th 2010, 10:02 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Woodpigeon
WOO-HOO!!!! Drinks all round on me, I got offered the job this afternoon big surprise cos I thought I did a crap interview.

Here's to more pay for less hours

Cheers everyone
Well done cheers

Dewb
Old Jul 6th 2010, 10:37 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Right then. Where's the buckets and straws. Let's have a major slurp fest

Oooo that's better.
Old Jul 6th 2010, 6:38 pm
Scorchy legs

Originally Posted by BEVS
Right then. Where's the buckets and straws. Let's have a major slurp fest

Oooo that's better.
Sounds like a plan

Slurp, slurp slurp Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Dewb
Old Jul 6th 2010, 7:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like a plan

Slurp, slurp slurp Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Dewb
Wait for me!!! Good grief way you lot are chucking it back the place'll be dry in no time
Old Jul 6th 2010, 10:25 pm
Scorchy legs

Originally Posted by j19fmm
Wait for me!!! Good grief way you lot are chucking it back the place'll be dry in no time
Plenty to go around (unless Am Loo drops in )

Dewb
Old Jul 7th 2010, 9:29 pm
Scorchy legs

OK vacate my house in 3 WEEKS leave country in 5 weeks.......

ahh thats better, excuse me just had a little blip.

Off to DisneyParis with the girls next Monday for 5 nights, treat for them before we go and the madness of the final week at school and in house hits us.

Dewb
Old Jul 7th 2010, 9:35 pm
Forum Regular

Wilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to all

Off to DisneyParis with the girls next Monday for 5 nights, treat for them before we go and the madness of the final week at school and in house hits us.

Dewb
Old Jul 7th 2010, 9:45 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Wilester
You can't just pop in and go .
Here's a for your other hand.
Old Jul 8th 2010, 11:00 am
MnB

Dewb
Keep popping in Dewb.....will leave a few behind the bar for you... for emergencies
Here's to the next 5 weeks ...you know where I am if you need a listening ear!
Enjoy your Disney trip, forget about the house....chill out and relax!!
B x
Old Jul 8th 2010, 9:50 pm
Near the outer fringe

JohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond repute

Where is everyone? Where's the cut and thrust of witty repartee?

My OH has just had a sniff of an interview No date and time yet, but definitely interest. And it's in Wellly not Jafaland

Got to be worth a bit of a celebration ?

Old Jul 8th 2010, 9:52 pm
Scorchy legs

Originally Posted by WhingingPom
Where is everyone? Where's the cut and thrust of witty repartee?

My OH has just had a sniff of an interview No date and time yet, but definitely interest. And it's in Wellly not Jafaland

Got to be worth a bit of a celebration ?

Cheers I'll drink to that

Dewb

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.