The KIWI BAR

Old Jun 21st 2010, 1:14 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

Originally Posted by willand tina_h View Post
Please may I offer everyone a drink on me??? I am back online and now back to being faithful to expats again Hi everyone
Fantastic great to have you back
Cheers Tina

Dxx
Old Jun 21st 2010, 5:29 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Please may I offer everyone a drink on me??? I am back online and now back to being faithful to expats again Hi everyone
Cheers Tina!! great to 'see you in here again'....working tonight though so fizzy water for me
B x
Old Jun 21st 2010, 8:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Hello again,welcome back drinks behind the bar when you are ready

Phyl x
Old Jun 21st 2010, 8:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Matewx View Post
Dewb09 - I see you are now a "Concierge"....

Did I miss something? I have definitely missed the celebration drinks....

So, how about you pay your round n explain me your new duties?? Does it mean I get to order as many Percy pigs as I want??

I noticed this too and was going to ask what it meant!
Originally Posted by Dewb09 View Post
never too late for a drinkie for you

I am now in the role of meet & greet, have been practicing my Queen like wave and "howww does one do"

Mmmmm now is a little consignment on its way already

D xx
Now we know,couldn't think of anyone better to meet and greet folks. Just don't forget us peasants when it's your round

Phyl x
Old Jun 24th 2010, 10:21 am
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

never too late for a drinkie for you

I am now in the role of meet & greet, have been practicing my Queen like wave and "howww does one do"

Mmmmm now is a little consignment on its way already

D xx
Now you gotta be the bestest Concierge in the whole wide world of Britishexpats!!!!

My Percy pigs have arrived safe n sound! They're not so safe now....

You really made my day Dewb09!!!!!

Thanks a million!
Old Jun 24th 2010, 11:11 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Now you gotta be the bestest Concierge in the whole wide world of Britishexpats!!!!

Thanks a million!
Is she flirting with you? Man, you're easily bought ...
Old Jun 24th 2010, 1:48 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks a million!

Dxx
Old Jun 24th 2010, 1:50 pm
Scorchy legs

Originally Posted by Am Loolah View Post
Is she flirting with you? Man, you're easily bought ...
Moi Just trying to do my bit to help a broken heart

Next your be saying I am soliciting votes for the end of year awards

Oh thats right I am

Dewb
Old Jun 24th 2010, 1:54 pm
Scorchy legs

Originally Posted by weejie View Post
I noticed this too and was going to ask what it meant!

Now we know,couldn't think of anyone better to meet and greet folks. Just don't forget us peasants when it's your round

Phyl x
One will always look affectionately (from VIP area) at ones commoners

Barman drinks for ones peasants

D xx
Old Jun 24th 2010, 11:25 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Good to see you back. I'll have my usual please
Originally Posted by WhingingPom View Post
Jeepers... second moderator knocking them back with gusto!

Don't you guys understand the meaning of moderate!!

<WP stands back and looks on with awe and not just a little fear...>

I'll have a fizzy mineral water with ice please
Wimp!!!

One will always look affectionately (from VIP area) at ones commoners

Barman drinks for ones peasants

D xx
Anyone else think this concierge business is going to Dewb's head?

I'm planning on getting plastered today. Had a job interview and I don't feel it went well at all Didn't help that it was in the evening and I had to rush from work to get there and arrived about 2mins beforehand. Sod's law- work will always get busy when you least want it to
Will find out next week but not feeling hopeful.
So line up those Merlots, I plan to be propping up the bar all day and end my evening by falling off my stool and going to sleep on the filthy carpet in here cuddling an empty bottle
Old Jun 24th 2010, 11:27 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks a million!
Good to see you back as well! Sorry to hear about you and Mr Matewx

By the way- you're not poster of the month anymore
Old Jun 25th 2010, 2:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Well,had a busy week. A couple of really crap days at work,a lot of running about with my two boys,new heat transfer system going in as we speak ( or as I type I suppose!!) and loft inspection shows little to no insulation above the bedrooms......explains why it is soooooooo bloody cold there then. OH has been on to the letting agent who has already arranged for energywise people to come and look so to him. Hopefully the landlord will agree and we can get some new insulation which may lead to warmer rooms,less energy being used and healthier wee boys.

Matewx sorry to hear your news,drinks on me any time.

Persephone sure it wasn't as bad as you think, but have a few merlots to help you feel better anyway.

Oh and M'Lady Dewbs glad to see you haven't forgotten your subjects

Working the weekend so will need to dilute my wine with soda.

Phyl x
Old Jun 25th 2010, 12:32 pm
Near the outer fringe

JohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond repute

We had a bit of a scare this week. 11 weeks from emigrating and OH put her back out yesterday morning. I immediately went into outright panic mode... what if it's a disk?.... what if she can't work?.... what if we can't go!!!!????

Well the good news is that we're pretty sure it's just muscular, though she's having a lot of trouble moving even after medication.

Hmmm, I only seem to be visiting here for painkillers

Just a quick one then,
Old Jun 25th 2010, 7:47 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WhingingPom View Post
We had a bit of a scare this week. 11 weeks from emigrating and OH put her back out yesterday morning. I immediately went into outright panic mode... what if it's a disk?.... what if she can't work?.... what if we can't go!!!!????

Well the good news is that we're pretty sure it's just muscular, though she's having a lot of trouble moving even after medication.

Hmmm, I only seem to be visiting here for painkillers

Just a quick one then,
Hi all....just popped in to see what's occurring ...and a quick NZ Sauv' blanc while I'm here....not working, DD coming home for week end, glorious weather and TFIF!!!

Drinks behind the bar for the ladies and WP ,,,don't panic wonderful analgesia on offer here .... oh..and tell Mrs WP to keep moving!!

Cheers all...happy Friday eve / Saturday morning
B x
Old Jun 25th 2010, 11:14 pm
Near the outer fringe

JohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers!

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.