The KIWI BAR

Old Jun 1st 2010, 7:38 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

Originally Posted by weejie
What a couple of days! Had to take Gregor to ED at 0100 on Monday,sent home 0400 ? viral pleurisy,back there at 1300 as no better x-ray showed pneumonia!!!!!! In overnight having IV antibiotics every 6 hours getting home tonight after last dose of IV at 2000. Lots of TLC needed. Anyone know a good nurse;-) And why is there always a baby crying all bloody night!!!!

Phyl x
Feel for you I'm not at all good with poorly children, especially my own!
Hope your young man will be feeling better soon x

Last edited by j19fmm; Jun 1st 2010 at 7:38 am. Reason: sp must try harder
Old Jun 1st 2010, 7:54 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by j19fmm
Ha, now that's where I get you..as I do a job share it's a report share too! Finished last night on 8, so 7 more to do today. Not worth leaving the house as we are being bombarded by liquid sunshine
Aha, good planning

Not been hit by downpour yet, not looking good though very dark. Great start to half term

Dxx
Old Jun 1st 2010, 3:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dewb09
Aha, good planning

Dxx
Yay, I've finished little bit of tweeking perhaps but....yippee!!!
Drinks are on me
Old Jun 1st 2010, 6:06 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Yay, I've finished little bit of tweeking perhaps but....yippee!!!
Drinks are on me
Good one Fi....now you've got the rest of the week to enjoy your break think the weather's set to improve too!

Phyl ...Big hugs from me too hope the antibiotics do their stuff and recovery is quick, what a bummer tho, poor love!

Got confirmation that I've got my old job back today....working Friday night bought a car that we pick up next Tuesday and went to see beautician (used her for the last 20+ yrs ...not that you'd notice) and got such a lovely welcome back

Anyway!!! ....will join you for drinks girls.....next round on me
Old Jun 1st 2010, 6:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Congratulations on the job What's your man up to then?
Old Jun 1st 2010, 8:29 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations on the job What's your man up to then?
Back to contract antique restoration....guy he did same for before we went away is snowed under & glad we're back ....good excuse for another round
Old Jun 1st 2010, 9:17 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh not too late am I been watching Britains got talent

Anyhow well done B great news on job Great news Fi you can enjoy the nicer weather to come now

Phyl how Gregor showing improvement

Cheers all

Dewb
Old Jun 2nd 2010, 12:14 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Just popping by for a swift bottle or 3.

Drinks all round for everyone that's having a rotten, stinky time and for everyone having a good time. As that's everyone. Let's drink the bar dry.
Old Jun 2nd 2010, 6:35 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll just have a quick cosmopolitan as off for drinks and then late night showing of Sex and the City 2 with friends ...
Old Jun 2nd 2010, 12:06 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

I'll have a drink as well, line up my Merlots!
Been trying to cut down but hey back in here again

Phyl hope Gregor is on the mend soon, this is why I don't have kids, way too much stress
Great news MnB, not only back safely but back into your old jobs so quickly
Fi's got her reports finished and Dewb's sold her house
As for me, I am now working in two places. Mr Nasty boss knew someone who wanted some extra help and put me in touch with them. Funny thing is that it was one of the places I really wanted to work in. Hope is that the hours keep increasing in one and decrease in the other...Sometimes things do turn out to be for the best in the end
Old Jun 2nd 2010, 12:43 pm
Scorchy legs

Originally Posted by Persephone
I'll have a drink as well, line up my Merlots!
Been trying to cut down but hey back in here again

As for me, I am now working in two places. Mr Nasty boss knew someone who wanted some extra help and put me in touch with them. Funny thing is that it was one of the places I really wanted to work in. Hope is that the hours keep increasing in one and decrease in the other...Sometimes things do turn out to be for the best in the end
That is great news lets hope the hours go the right way for you

Have to stick to no alcohol for the next 4 weeks so water for me
I have had a bad reaction to some anti inflammatorys that I was taken. My stomach lining is horribly and painfully inflamed and I feel constantly sick Its just cost me £14.00 to start to put right damage done by £7.00 peperscriptionfrown: oh and I have the pain back that I was taking anti ininflammatory'sor

Cant eat anything at the moment and Doc has advised that I try only plain stuff like boiled rice and grilled fish. On a plus think of the weight loss

Dewb
Old Jun 2nd 2010, 12:49 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Dewb, that's terrible news, NO alcohol for 4 weeks!!! Can't have you in here drinking water while the rest of us are drinking enough wine to floor an elephant

Seriously though, do hope you get better soon I'm sure the stress of selling the house and emigrating can't have helped either. All the best x
Old Jun 2nd 2010, 8:29 pm
MnB

Originally Posted by Dewb09
That is great news lets hope the hours go the right way for you

Have to stick to no alcohol for the next 4 weeks so water for me
I have had a bad reaction to some anti inflammatorys that I was taken. My stomach lining is horribly and painfully inflamed and I feel constantly sick Its just cost me £14.00 to start to put right damage done by £7.00 peperscriptionfrown: oh and I have the pain back that I was taking anti ininflammatory'sor

Cant eat anything at the moment and Doc has advised that I try only plain stuff like boiled rice and grilled fish. On a plus think of the weight loss

Dewb
oh no what a bummer!!!.... missing pimms time

will make sure there's plenty in reserve for when you're back on the juice

In the mean time looks like we'll have to keep lining 'em up for breakfast for the kiwi crowd

lol B x
Old Jun 2nd 2010, 8:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Dewbs sorry to hear you are poorly,hope you are on the mend soon.

B great news about job etc,hope it all works out for you.

Sue it all works as you hope.

Everyone else....hope all is well in your life.

My wee one is improving slowly;he has to rest but not in his nature. He was always on the go so is finding it REALLY hard to relax and chill. Got him some work from school to help with the boredom during the day ( for both of us ) and trying to find activities that don't require using a lot of energy. So far done colouring in,making paper planes,playing computer games,scrabble,battleships, and making a poster for his badge work at Scouts.Going to get a check up at hospital today so all is well.

Sooooooo....will need lots of wine before the end of the recuperation period so get 'em lined up barman

Phyl x
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 7:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Phyl, glad to hear your little man is on the mend, what is it about resting that kids don't get, eh?
Hoping to catch a few rays today the weather men weren't telling porkies x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.