The KIWI BAR

Old May 17th 2010, 9:22 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

Ewwww I know its early but.......... Just went to finally tackle the ironing (exciting yes) and a slug has obviously been busy climbing all over it urrrrrgggghhhhhh! bit silvery trial all over our clothes yuk

Now where is the salt

Dewb
Old May 17th 2010, 9:33 am

Woodpigeon is an unknown quantity at this point

Eeuuwww yuck! Its not still hiding inside something is it? I once accidentally ironed a wasp that had gone to sleep on a shirt
Old May 17th 2010, 10:12 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Woodpigeon
Eeuuwww yuck! Its not still hiding inside something is it? I once accidentally ironed a wasp that had gone to sleep on a shirt
On no hadnt though of that put me right off doing the ironing so didnt bother will get the hubster to check later
Dewb
Old May 17th 2010, 7:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Anger management drinks needed...got in to school today to find that some of the local toerags have trashed every bird box,owl box and bat box we put up in the Conservation area WHY???? Kids are devastated, I will not be beaten, onwards and upwards...literally...
Old May 17th 2010, 9:20 pm
Scorchy legs

Originally Posted by j19fmm
Anger management drinks needed...got in to school today to find that some of the local toerags have trashed every bird box,owl box and bat box we put up in the Conservation area WHY???? Kids are devastated, I will not be beaten, onwards and upwards...literally...
so pointless and now you have to try to explain to the kids why people (toerags) would do such a thing

What comes around hey

drinks for you

Dxx
Old May 19th 2010, 3:01 pm
Scorchy legs

The "expected" to be in place mortgage by Monday for our buyers is now "expected" Friday this is what has been said for 2 weeks now....

Really close to pulling out of sale and we have to give 2 weeks notice to agent before we can go elsewhere

So fed up

Dewb
Old May 19th 2010, 7:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dewb09
The "expected" to be in place mortgage by Monday for our buyers is now "expected" Friday this is what has been said for 2 weeks now....

Really close to pulling out of sale and we have to give 2 weeks notice to agent before we can go elsewhere

So fed up

Dewb
Oh you're sooo close dewb, stick with it
Old May 20th 2010, 11:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Hey Matewx...has anyone given you a Reversy Percy yet?
Saw them yesterday, yummy
Old May 20th 2010, 4:31 pm
Scorchy legs

Originally Posted by j19fmm
Oh you're sooo close dewb, stick with it
Thanks Fi its not been an easy decision to make But after 9 weeks of waiting for them to get a mortgage offer we cant help but feel something is a miss somewhere
We have been told they have a sizeable deposit & have not got a house to sell ????? 9 weeks is a very long time to get an offer in place.

Trust me am heartbroken. We have given the Estate agent 2 weeks notice so if anything happens in that time good & well if not, back to the drawing board

Cheers anyway
D xx
Old May 20th 2010, 10:51 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Dewb, hope that you get it sorted in the next 2 weeks, why are they taking so long

Drinks all round from me, it was four long years ago today that me and Mr Sue met and so much has happened since then.
I got up to find a card and a box of chocolates and a packet of my fave Maltesers in the fridge
Now I have to go out and buy a card and a pressie, I forgot
Old May 20th 2010, 11:12 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Aw bless Mr Sue's socksies.

for your Dewb.

Either they have had previous credit problems so no-one wants to lend to them , or..... they play the waiting game in the hope of a further reduced price.

A suggestion :

Tell your agent that you have lost faith in the buyers ability to fund a mortgage as you believe they may have credit rating difficulties . Ask the agent to have the buyer obtain a personal credit rating report and let you see a copy of this. Tell your solicitor the same thing.

I'm surprised your solicitor hasn't put their foot down. They should now move to strongly suggest that the buyer make a show of good faith by immediately putting down a non-refundable and sizeable deposit .

....oh and bleurgh to the hodmadod slimy thing in the washing and ironing. Don't do slithery things without legs. Can't even stand the thought of them at all.

Once , not long after I had started work, I had saved up and bought myself a very trendy & fashionable coat. The likes of which my Mum did not approve of. Walking to catch the bus one winter morning , I put my hand into the pocket of this much loved item of clothing and drew out a snail.......... aaarrrggghhh ! Never felt the same way about the thing again despite having it dry cleaned - twice ! The coat that is , not the snail.

Eergh. Makes my fingers and toes curl even now, 40 years on, at the memory of the trauma. Yuk !

Last edited by BEVS; May 20th 2010 at 11:17 pm.
Old May 21st 2010, 2:13 am

I trod on a slug once, in the dark when I had nothing on my feet
Old May 21st 2010, 2:35 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

My youngest was complaining of "tickly feet" which is a term she uses for pins and needles. She went on and on, so I took her shoe off to find an enormous spider in it!
Old May 21st 2010, 2:41 am

Isn't it funny how once someone starts with these sort of memories so you remember more and more!

Like the time I tried to put my foot in my welly boot (or gummies I suppose I should say on here), and couldn't get it right in. Picked the boot up and shook it and out dropped a dead field mouse It had obviously run in there to get away from one of our cats who must have caught it and brought it in to the porch, and then died in there (I always chose to believe that it died from the shock of being played with by the cat, not from the smell of my boot)
Old May 21st 2010, 4:31 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Just finished a week from hell at work,the physio has just pulled and prodded my ankle so that it now feels worse than it did......................

But on a high note my eldest son Andrew has been chosen to represent the school in a spelling comp ( but turned it down as it clashed with rugby practice.) Just the fact they thought he was capable enough is great. He has also been chosen to take part in a maths solving extension group for kids who show talent in maths. It is a nationwide event with 40,000 kids taking part in 5 events over 5 months,all at school. Normally year 6 and above pupils get chosen.( He is in year 5 ). They have also been entered in Australasian problem solving maths olympiad which is held in schools on Oz and NZ; and if that's not enough he has also been chosen as 1 of 5 pupils to attend a National Young leaders day for pupils who they feel " have strong leadership potential and who will be inspired,motivated and empowered in their leadership potential and enhance their contributions to both the school and community by attending this event." To say we are proud of him is putting it mildly.

Last week the youngest Gregor had a tackle that would have made an AB proud.......lifted a kid off the ground and back 10 feet he hit the tackle that well.He got player of the day for the 2nd week in a row. And both boys were players of the day at mini ball yesterday.

So line up the Friday afternoon drinks as I am chilling out and celebrating my boys achievements.

Phyl x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.