The KIWI BAR

Old May 12th 2010, 8:48 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

Originally Posted by j19fmm
You know how sweet you all were, and how many medicinal drinks you left me, when I dropped the frozen piggy-part on my foot (you did didn't you?)....well...I did the other foot. I went to sit down on one of the stupidly small chairs in my classroom, put the chairleg on my toe, and sat.....can't tell you how much self-restraint it took to say OW OW OW OW OW
OMG brings tears to my eyes just thinking about that

If you wanted a drink you just had to ask , leave those poor feet of yours alone

Anyway here are a few to help with the pain

Dewb
Old May 12th 2010, 10:07 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by j19fmm
You know how sweet you all were, and how many medicinal drinks you left me, when I dropped the frozen piggy-part on my foot (you did didn't you?)....well...I did the other foot. I went to sit down on one of the stupidly small chairs in my classroom, put the chairleg on my toe, and sat.....can't tell you how much self-restraint it took to say OW OW OW OW OW
That's better than when I smacked myself in the mouth with my own bedpost whilst shaking the duvet.

Have some throbbing toe karma and a few medicinal :beer
Old May 12th 2010, 10:43 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
That's better than when I smacked myself in the mouth with my own bedpost whilst shaking the duvet.

Have some throbbing toe karma and a few medicinal :beer
Or when I dropped the letter box flap on my nose when I was checking it yesterday, I now have a bruise
Here's another medicinal drink Fi Get well soon!

Feeling better now as work situation has improved and may turn out to have been for the best in the long run- will tell more when things are organised

I'll have a couple of bottles of my usual Merlot-a quiet one as I do have to work later on...
Old May 13th 2010, 2:54 am
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Persephone
Or when I dropped the letter box flap on my nose when I was checking it yesterday, I now have a bruise
Here's another medicinal drink Fi Get well soon!

Feeling better now as work situation has improved and may turn out to have been for the best in the long run- will tell more when things are organised

I'll have a couple of bottles of my usual Merlot-a quiet one as I do have to work later on...
Or when i went for a little trip , across the pavement outside of Countdown, landed in a heap at OH's feet....he failed to catch me but then I suppose after 32yrs of marriage it was a bit much to expect him to realise I was throwing myself at him
( it was late morning and had not had a drink....wouldn't have landed so heavily if I had)

Anyway, that was a few weeks ago now and I've had lots of medicinal vino since then...... it does help !!

So will leave a few bottles behind the bar for all you accident prone girls .....just to help ease the pain of course

Old May 13th 2010, 8:16 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Fi,mate........here's a few medicinal single malts waiting for you when you need them

I can relate to all the stories ladies....you lot are just trying to keep up with me and my injuries just so as to make me feel better about not being the only clumsy one in the bar.

Mind you,we all frequent here and have injured ourselves in some way........maybe they are related

och,who cares I'll join you in a few merlots Sue

Phyl x
Old May 13th 2010, 8:44 am
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weejie
Fi,mate........here's a few medicinal single malts waiting for you when you need them

I can relate to all the stories ladies....you lot are just trying to keep up with me and my injuries just so as to make me feel better about not being the only clumsy one in the bar.

Mind you,we all frequent here and have injured ourselves in some way........maybe they are related

och,who cares I'll join you in a few merlots Sue

Phyl x
any excuse eh?!!

Phyl, Stewie arrived S & S at Numpty's, now having fun & getting to know the 6 pups that are left & waiting to go to their new homes.

(Thank goodness they've all got new homes to go to 'cause I'll bet he'll want to keep one )

Finishing off the wine store ready for the off .....so cheers girls !!
Old May 13th 2010, 1:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Bless you all may take me an hour or more to get through the drinks, but hey they'll help with the end of term reports too!!!
Hope we all make speedy recoveries from our self inflicted injuries
Old May 13th 2010, 1:47 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

OMG what you lot like Fi what you started

Bev, mmmm really shaking the duvet

Sue, it was your letterbox wasnt it

B, tut tut tut there are other ways to get OH attention

I'll bring the drinks back from the bar you lot better sit still before you wreck the place

Ok ladies a toast to B & Stoof leaving NZ to return to UK happy memories and safe journey back

Dewb
Old May 13th 2010, 10:24 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Bottoms Up
Old May 14th 2010, 1:28 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

I'll second that,good luck ladies and safe journey

Phyl x
Old May 14th 2010, 1:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by MnB
any excuse eh?!!

Phyl, Stewie arrived S & S at Numpty's, now having fun & getting to know the 6 pups that are left & waiting to go to their new homes.

(Thank goodness they've all got new homes to go to 'cause I'll bet he'll want to keep one )

Finishing off the wine store ready for the off .....so cheers girls !!
Yay,glad he arrived safely. Tell him hello from Dunedin and to enjoy the Cooks ( and you too of course )

Phyl x
Old May 14th 2010, 3:23 am
MnB

Cheers girls

Don't know when I'll pop in next....will try to nip in while on Cooks if I get a chance but reckon it might be difficult to tear Stewie away from the lagoon

So may not see you all till back in Wellington...UK!! wohoooo!!!

Take care all, big hugs & 'see you soon'!!

B x
Old May 14th 2010, 5:29 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Hi MnB
sorry to have missed you the other day (some of us work lol), have a great time in Cook Is. go and have a few cocktails at the Pacific resort bar on beach - all delish. watch the sun set, paddle in the sea, enjoy the bus ride round the island, clockwise or anticlockwise lol. oh and P. says go to the cultural dance evening at Pacific resort too.
We are soooooo sad to see you leave BOP please come back and visit us!
Let us know when you arrive home safely
cheers and hugs (with a glass of Mission Estate )

Helen and P.

Originally Posted by MnB
Cheers girls

Don't know when I'll pop in next....will try to nip in while on Cooks if I get a chance but reckon it might be difficult to tear Stewie away from the lagoon

B x
Old May 14th 2010, 7:23 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MnB
Cheers girls

B x
Safe journey back you two, and have a great time on the way, no rush back to the wet West Country
Take care, x
Old May 16th 2010, 9:24 pm
Scorchy legs

Just thought I would pop in, now B's sunning herself in the Cook Islands the profits are bound to drop in this place

How we all doing?

Dewb

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.