The KIWI BAR

Old May 9th 2010, 11:04 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

Originally Posted by MnB
wonder what the others are up to???.....looking forward to Am Loolah's pics?....Yeah, so am I
Just a couple or she'll kill me!
Attached Thumbnails The KIWI BAR-dscf2720.jpg   The KIWI BAR-dscf2721.jpg  
Old May 9th 2010, 11:59 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Awww...don't they look good bet you can't believe your little girl has all grown up!......
Old May 10th 2010, 9:59 am
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Nice house!

Who styled them boys?? The girls are all so glamourous etc & the boys... well...
Old May 10th 2010, 10:50 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Matewx
Nice house!

Who styled them boys?? The girls are all so glamourous etc & the boys... well...
Trust me, I spent most of the evening shouting "Tuck your bloody shirt in"; "Take your bloody hat off." When I offered to show them some dance moves in preparation they left ... how ungrateful.
Old May 11th 2010, 6:02 am

Woodpigeon is an unknown quantity at this point

Do you serve mulled wine or mulled cider in here? Just back from supporting son's hockey match, which is played at one of the coldest venues in town - brrrrr
Old May 11th 2010, 7:48 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Mate. You'll find poteen in here if you look long enough. .
Old May 11th 2010, 8:22 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Woodpigeon
Do you serve mulled wine or mulled cider in here? Just back from supporting son's hockey match, which is played at one of the coldest venues in town - brrrrr
Welcome,one large mulled wine followed by a large mulled cider on me.....just to heat you up of course

Phyl x
Old May 11th 2010, 8:53 am
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Big glass for Phyl large mulled wine for WP....& welcome! ......

.....and a whole bottle for Dewb ...she will probably need it and most definately deserve it thinking of you

need to talk to you Dewb....its about Stewie .....hope you don't mind but I've invited him to stay for a bit ....and then to travel back to NZ with you!!!
Old May 11th 2010, 10:29 am

Woodpigeon is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by weejie
Welcome,one large mulled wine followed by a large mulled cider on me.....just to heat you up of course

Phyl x
Ta muchly. Course being a good old west countryy gal by upbringing I wouldn't normally adulterate the cider like that but needs must when the devil drives and all that - cheers!

Soccer tomorrow so will probably need more of the same after that too, given the weather forecast.
Old May 11th 2010, 5:53 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MnB
.....and a whole bottle for Dewb ...she will probably need it and most definately deserve it thinking of you

need to talk to you Dewb....its about Stewie .....hope you don't mind but I've invited him to stay for a bit ....and then to travel back to NZ with you!!!
Thanks B

Just had shipping company round for quote, will get back to us with price. Apparently we will need a 40ft container

Would love to play host to stewie, not going to buy seat though he will have to share with one of us

Am Loo love the pics the girls look really lovely the boys well erm, anyway how rude not to let you show them some moves outright selfish

Cheers all
Dewb xx
Old May 11th 2010, 5:55 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Woodpigeon
Welcome & cheers

One of the best things about winter is mulled wine

Dewb
Old May 11th 2010, 10:28 pm
MnB

Originally Posted by Dewb09
Thanks B

Just had shipping company round for quote, will get back to us with price. Apparently we will need a 40ft container

Would love to play host to stewie, not going to buy seat though he will have to share with one of us

Don't think he'll mind....seems to like the ladies so he'll just love being snuggled up with you

Am Loo love the pics the girls look really lovely the boys well erm, anyway how rude not to let you show them some moves outright selfish

Cheers all
Dewb xx
Numptyhead expecting Stewie to arrive and will give him a lift over to us, so all sorted hopefully!

Mmm better get some more wine in for him....or is he a beer drinker??
Old May 12th 2010, 3:49 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MnB
Numptyhead expecting Stewie to arrive and will give him a lift over to us, so all sorted hopefully!

Mmm better get some more wine in for him....or is he a beer drinker??
Nah,prefers cocktails

phyl x
Old May 12th 2010, 6:50 am
Scorchy legs

Originally Posted by weejie
Nah,prefers cocktails

phyl x
blimey hope he isnt expecting business class travel
Old May 12th 2010, 7:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

You know how sweet you all were, and how many medicinal drinks you left me, when I dropped the frozen piggy-part on my foot (you did didn't you?)....well...I did the other foot. I went to sit down on one of the stupidly small chairs in my classroom, put the chairleg on my toe, and sat.....can't tell you how much self-restraint it took to say OW OW OW OW OW

Last edited by j19fmm; May 12th 2010 at 7:58 pm. Reason: der

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.