The KIWI BAR

Old Apr 24th 2010, 5:52 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

Wonderful day at beach, even got the legs out

Beautiful day and lovely evening, Pimms definitely......

Cheers

Dewb
Old Apr 25th 2010, 8:09 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Mmmm legs actually bit sunburnt

Phyl any better?

Just coffee for me........lots

Dewb
Old Apr 25th 2010, 9:03 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

yeah a bit,one more day of as little weight bearing as poss really sore when not moving for a bit. Still all sore down the right side and abdominal muscles now kicking in a bit sore too but I'll live. Thanks for asking

no alcohol for me either just tea or coffee at the mo

Phyl x
Old Apr 25th 2010, 10:16 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Ouchy, ouchy Phyl.
You can't save time by going backward down the bannister.

Nine alcohol poultices & rubs for Phyl The fumes will help her day pass in a haze.

Originally Posted by dewb
...legs actually bit sunburnt
I'll get yours, Scorchy Legs ,on me way back from the bar. Take it you'll want ice ?
Old Apr 25th 2010, 10:19 pm
Scorchy legs

Originally Posted by BEVS

I'll get yours, Scorchy Legs ,on me way back from the bar. Take it you'll want ice ?
Yeah, lots please

Dxx
Old Apr 26th 2010, 2:07 am
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dewb09
Yeah, lots please

Dxx
While you're in the bar Dewb try applying wine soaked cloths to sunburn.....apparently it helps........if you can't bear the thought of wasting the vino try smearing sunburn with Greek yougurt, let it dry ...nice & crusty ( & smelly) shower off with tepid water......from experience I know this works like magic

Make sure the bottle & glass are handy while relaxing

Phyl....hope the aches & pains going ....keep taking the medicine
Cheers girls!!
Old Apr 26th 2010, 7:22 am
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Just popped in after having fish & chips....lovely fresh snapper, yummy!!!

Need a glass (or 2) of SB now though.....must have had too much salt on the chips

cheers!!
Old Apr 26th 2010, 10:24 am
MnB

Back again..

Get the bubbly chillin for Am Loolah & Lorna, time to pop a few corks

......and while I'm here I'll just have a cup of tea please
Old Apr 26th 2010, 11:40 am
`

Originally Posted by MnB
......and while I'm here I'll just have a cup of tea please
Old Apr 26th 2010, 6:37 pm

Flower Pot is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: The KIWI BAR

Haven't posted in here before so thought I'd pop along and say Hi

What's it all about then?!
Old Apr 26th 2010, 9:51 pm
Account Closed

Yotty is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone know the difference between the Iceland volcano and Cheryl Cole?
Old Apr 27th 2010, 1:02 am
`

Originally Posted by Flower Pot

Can't you see the empties lying around

It's a place to chill and have a few

Been trying to work out what RWC tx we can afford to try for. It's looking like a fair few $$ will be needed.

Bit early but I'll have a glass of chilled rose & share the rest

Where's Kija these days? Her fizzy fire water has gone flat.
Old Apr 27th 2010, 2:52 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Come in for a few to let off steam - NOT getting along with my new boss, should have gone with my gut feeling when I first met him but needed work. It's not personal, he's like it with everyone aarrrrggghhhh
Has pushed me to nearly losing my temper with him after only a few days and I am someone who very very rarely gets to this level of anger-in fact can't remember the last time I really lost my temper... This does not bode well at all. I'm like a volcano, I rarely explode but when I do everyone knows about it
Luckily I don't have to work in the same building as him most of the time.

Now give me wine and lots of it please

We've been looking at trying to get tickets as well, we don't want the pool or the venue packs, just thinking of going to one or two matches.
Come back Kija!!!
Old Apr 27th 2010, 6:45 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

RWC tickets applied for chose Dunedin venue pack as realistically could not afford to travel to Chch and Auckland for other Scotland matches so hope we get them. Plus want tickets for Scotland v Argentina in Invercargill Downside is that we had to compromise and buy C category tickets for the 4 of us......kids tickets ONLY available in D ie crap seats so even though we wanted A seats for us we would have to have paid for A prices for the kids too SO worked out a bit cheaper than we planned by getting 4 C tickets.

Oh,my visitor arrived today....Stewie is finally here in Dunedin after his visit with TeamEmbo.

Also,had a skype call with my wee brother for first time in 7 months today and he is planning on a trip down under in March 2011 to go to Grand Prix in Melbourne,then here and on to Thailand. It is ages away but excited already.

MnB....did I miss something??? I see from another thread you are headed back to UK was this your plan to have a longish break here and return? I thought that this was you here as it was. Or am I getting the wrong end of the stick? Especially as you were getting into our wines so much.....or was the plan to try to drink the winery dry before you left

Persephone.....sorry to hear of the bad start to your job,but at least you know it's not you. They say it is easier to find a job when you're already in one so are you looking again?

Drinks are lined up for those of you who want them,all on me...as long as I can pour them sitting down

Cheers

Phyl x

Last edited by weejie; Apr 27th 2010 at 6:51 am.
Old Apr 27th 2010, 6:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Flower Pot

This is where you can have a virtual jar,talk to your mates ( mostly girlies who frequent in here just now ) vent off,have a laugh and just CHILL! It's a bar in your own house that you can visit as often as you like without the neighbours thinking you have a drink problem

Welcome,what's your tipple? Drinks on me to our latest visitor

Phyl x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.