The KIWI BAR

Old Apr 21st 2010, 8:15 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

Originally Posted by MnB

Shame the UK regulars are still asleep......better keep a bottle or two back for them, thats if we can keep it from Am Loolah

Cheers Hope the wind keeps blowing from SW
Ha I'm back...trying to clean the laptop up a bit, running sooooo slow, so a Bucks Fizz would do me
Old Apr 21st 2010, 8:17 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Persephone

Like the kiwi tattoo Fi, must have been painful
Painful? Come on I'm a woman...I can handle pain Actually it was a bit of a childbirth moment, you know once it starts 'Oh God I remember how much it hurts now'...
Old Apr 21st 2010, 8:50 am
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by j19fmm
Ha I'm back...trying to clean the laptop up a bit, running sooooo slow, so a Bucks Fizz would do me
cheers Fi.....Bucks Fizz it is!! I'll just finish off this bottle of SB
Old Apr 21st 2010, 9:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by MnB
cheers Fi.....Bucks Fizz it is!! I'll just finish off this bottle of SB
You're going to have to go on a serious detox at the end of May hun!!
Right numeracy planning done and laptop slightly cleaner so it's time to restock the magic fridge.... catch you all later xx
Old Apr 21st 2010, 10:53 am
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by j19fmm
You're going to have to go on a serious detox at the end of May hun!!

yeah...but only on work days

Right numeracy planning done and laptop slightly cleaner so it's time to restock the magic fridge.... catch you all later xx
Mmmm ....amazing how only Mum's know the spell eh?!
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 8:52 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers for cleaning up B & Bev sorry about the mess

Quiet in here what you NZ lot up to? guessing B is at Morton Estate again stocking up

Looking like a great weekend weather wise here with highs of 22c woo hooo feeling a trip to the beach

little nightcap while I'm here then
Dewb
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 9:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Quick one for me, I'm off to bedX
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 9:18 pm
MnB

Originally Posted by Dewb09
Cheers for cleaning up B & Bev sorry about the mess

No problem....wish all cleaning was as easy!!

Quiet in here, what you NZ lot up to? guessing B is at Morton Estate again stocking up

You know me so well!! Got a case of SB reduced from $14 a bottle to $7....

Looking like a great weekend weather wise here with highs of 22c woo hooo feeling a trip to the beach

Enjoy!! must be time to get the Pimm's out

little nightcap while I'm here then
Dewb
Just tea for me at the moment......will resist opening case of SB till later!!
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 9:37 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Tea for me too. I have to go to craft group in a moment.

Drank a fair few last evening in the end. I'm trying to aid Phil compose an important letter but it's proving tough .
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 1:21 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

I need lots of alcohol please and now

Fell down stairs collecting boys from after school yesterday ;badly grazed elbow,sore hip and really sore ankle. Went to work this am and was sent to A&E by the ward consultant as hobbling about in a lot of pain......now on crutches and off work for up to 14 days!!! Badly damaged ligaments and sprained ankle. No weight on foot 48-72 hours then gentle mobilising with crutches.

So,looks like me on the sofa with laptop and myski HDi control for a few days. And I will miss the last Highlanders home match at Carisbrook tomorrow.......wonder if I can get a wheelchair from somewhere or get OH to drop me at ground before he parks the car?????? if not,may be able to watch it on telly

Phyl x
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 9:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by weejie

Fell down stairs collecting boys from after school yesterday ;badly grazed elbow,sore hip and really sore ankle. Went to work this am and was sent to A&E by the ward consultant as hobbling about in a lot of pain......now on crutches and off work for up to 14 days!!! Badly damaged ligaments and sprained ankle. No weight on foot 48-72 hours then gentle mobilising with crutches.

So,looks like me on the sofa with laptop and myski HDi control for a few days. And I will miss the last Highlanders home match at Carisbrook tomorrow.......wonder if I can get a wheelchair from somewhere or get OH to drop me at ground before he parks the car?????? if not,may be able to watch it on telly

Phyl x
Poor you Phyl, sounds horrible, I'll put one in the pipe for you
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 9:04 am
MnB

Phyl x
Oh OUCH!!
Nothing like a bit of enforced immobility to bring on the frustration!!

Have one of my bargain bottles to cheer you up Phyl

No consolation I know but so glad you didn't break anything!!
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 12:15 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Phyl x
Phyl you got to watch that daytime drinking

Dewb
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 10:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dewb09
Phyl you got to watch that daytime drinking

Dewb
I wish!

Phyl x
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 10:09 pm
Scorchy legs

I wish!

Phyl x
Am actually thinking a few days stuck on the sofa sounds attractive Dont fancy the pain bit though

Cheers heres to Friday....... or Saturday to you lot

Dewb ( yes I would toast the opening of an envelope )

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.