The KIWI BAR

Old Aug 25th 2006, 8:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

spackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud of
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by helinuk
Sorry had to dive off to ebay as a few of my items have just finished and I'm £40 better off. I'll celebrate with a G & T thanks
Well done, Heres your G&T and i'll throw in a packet of nuts. Actually while i'm behind the bar i'll have another bottle of red i think
Old Aug 25th 2006, 8:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by spackster
Well done, Heres your G&T and i'll throw in a packet of nuts. Actually while i'm behind the bar i'll have another bottle of red i think
Good evening all, where is everyone? It's Friday night for gods sake. Right, just put some Chilli Peppers on the jukebox...Can I get a pint of the usual over here?
Old Aug 25th 2006, 8:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

spackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by StevieB
Good evening all, where is everyone? It's Friday night for gods sake. Right, just put some Chilli Peppers on the jukebox...Can I get a pint of the usual over here?
Twenty one pints of carlsberg on it's way, Adie will be with you shortly.
Old Aug 25th 2006, 8:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

another G & T please, another item just sold on ebay thats 3 out of 4 tonight!
Old Aug 25th 2006, 8:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Are animals allowed in the bar? One of the cats thinks he's a wizz on the old keyboard!!!
Old Aug 25th 2006, 8:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of

OK, I'll get one in for him, so better make that 22 pints please!
Old Aug 25th 2006, 8:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Are animals allowed in the bar? One of the cats thinks he's a wizz on the old keyboard!!!
Another G&T for you. Bottoms up. Hope the last item sells.
Old Aug 25th 2006, 8:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

OK, I'll get one in for him, so better make that 22 pints please!
Is that for Adie or the cat?
Old Aug 25th 2006, 8:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Is that for Adie or the cat?
oh hell with the expense, get one for the cat too!
Old Aug 25th 2006, 9:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

oh hell with the expense, get one for the cat too!
Thanks for that. Can he have diet coke as he's diabetic, mind you he'd probably kill for a Baileys!
Old Aug 25th 2006, 9:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks for that. Can he have diet coke as he's diabetic, mind you he'd probably kill for a Baileys!
Wish my ebay stuff would go that well. Got 0 out of 4 so far. So what's Cat playing for us tonight, the jukebox tunes have finished and I'm out of change.
Old Aug 25th 2006, 9:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wish my ebay stuff would go that well. Got 0 out of 4 so far. So what's Cat playing for us tonight, the jukebox tunes have finished and I'm out of change.
Cat Stevens of course, Matthew and son. Any other requests?
Old Aug 25th 2006, 9:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Cat Stevens of course, Matthew and son. Any other requests?
Handing over the bar to Adie now, need a wee. BTW Frankie is now on the juke box. (best of)
Old Aug 25th 2006, 9:26 pm
Actually just Adie

Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light

Handing over the bar to Adie now, need a wee. BTW Frankie is now on the juke box. (best of)
Thanks Dear, Evening all
Old Aug 25th 2006, 9:29 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jac&Adie
Thanks Dear, Evening all
Can I have a quick 21 pints of lager please as I can't stop, meant to be at work. That gentleman over there, yes, that one, the one arguing with the cat over the first few chords of California Dreamin, he said he would pay! Evening Steve....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.