The KIWI BAR

Old Mar 25th 2010, 9:30 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

Welcome back B,the bar stocks have taken a beating now you are back!!

Phyl x
Old Mar 25th 2010, 9:33 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MnB
Hi Fi been wandering around!! almost settled in Ohope but then had an offer we couldn't refuse to come over here (Te Puna)....now got to find a way to get an income! Begining to come out of holiday mode, and yes, believe it or not I do miss some aspects of the West country!!....

Good to see the 'old faces' still propping up the bar tho!!
B x
Ooo, I'm out that way tomorrow dropping my daughter at her boyfriends, they live on Minden Rd. Lovely part of the Bay.
Old Mar 25th 2010, 8:15 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Ooo, I'm out that way tomorrow dropping my daughter at her boyfriends, they live on Minden Rd. Lovely part of the Bay.
Just need to come a bit further along the road then.......don't have coffee but could do a cup of tea, will pm you.
Old Mar 25th 2010, 8:19 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weejie
Welcome back B,the bar stocks have taken a beating now you are back!!

Phyl x
Better get re-stocked!!..... 'good to see you' Phyl

Last edited by MnB; Mar 25th 2010 at 8:32 pm. Reason: bit of a stutter!
Old Mar 25th 2010, 8:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Good grief, she's back in again
Old Mar 25th 2010, 8:44 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by j19fmm
Good grief, she's back in again
There be no stopping her now I see they have got extra staff in

Cheers

Dewb
Old Mar 27th 2010, 10:19 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no hope we have not scared you off B

Just in for a nightcap, been poorly with horrid cold, obviously managed to drag myself to computer but spent most of day in bed.

Just a small one for medicinal purpose

OMG I have 171 posts in here
Dewb
Old Mar 28th 2010, 5:27 am
MnB

Originally Posted by Dewb09
Oh no hope we have not scared you off B

Just in for a nightcap, been poorly with horrid cold, obviously managed to drag myself to computer but spent most of day in bed.

Just a small one for medicinal purpose

OMG I have 171 posts in here
Dewb
No chance!! Got a few visits to go to catch you up.....
Having very frustrating time with internet connection.......def disrupting visits to the bar but not the research

Hope cold gets better soon, lighter evenings should help to lift your spirits ....that or the medicinal glass or two
Old Mar 28th 2010, 8:29 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Just thought I'd drop in to say welcome to the beautiful BOP . We've been in NZ 2 1/2 yrs, and live just along SH2 from you. I'll give you a wave as I drive passed you on my way to work in the morning!
cheers
Helen
Old Mar 28th 2010, 11:39 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by MnB
No offence meant when referring to 'old faces' .honest!!
My face aint old. It's just that I slept funny last night.

Bung over some anti-rehydration liquid purlease.
Old Mar 29th 2010, 3:07 am
MnB

Originally Posted by helinuk
Just thought I'd drop in to say welcome to the beautiful BOP . We've been in NZ 2 1/2 yrs, and live just along SH2 from you. I'll give you a wave as I drive passed you on my way to work in the morning!
cheers
Helen
Hi...Thanks for the welcome...now, could you possibly wave a flag (biggish) and tell me approx what time I need to be checking out SH2 so that I don't miss you ...guess you're travelling towards Tauranga?

Not sure how long we'll be here but you're welcome to pop in while we're in residence....got some v nice vino ....probably best if you're on your way home tho
B x
Old Mar 29th 2010, 3:15 am
MnB

Originally Posted by BEVS
My face aint old. It's just that I slept funny last night.

Bung over some anti-rehydration liquid purlease.
Slept funny???....or unconciously intoxicated

Hair of the dog for you my friend
.....and a few bottles behind the bar to celebrate arrival of 7 pug pups .....Numptyhead's lady dog has been a clever girl....needless to say Numptyhead v v busy so guess we will just have to celebrate for her eh?
Cheers xx
Old Mar 29th 2010, 10:19 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by MnB
Slept funny???....or unconciously intoxicated
I am tee-total tonight.

Originally Posted by MnB
.....and a few bottles behind the bar to celebrate arrival of 7 pug pups
.....Numptyhead's lady dog has been a clever girl....needless to say Numptyhead v v busy so guess we will just have to celebrate for her eh?
Cheers xx

Puglet 1
Puglet 2
Puglet 3
Puglet 4
Puglet 5
Puglet 6
and last Puglet 7
Old Mar 29th 2010, 4:42 pm
Scorchy legs

Originally Posted by BEVS

Puglet 1
Puglet 2
Puglet 3
Puglet 4
Puglet 5
Puglet 6
and last Puglet 7
WOW way to go Bev, Someone get her a cab

Erm cheers to the puglets, oh the bar needs re stocking
Dewb x
Old Mar 29th 2010, 10:59 pm
MnB

Originally Posted by Dewb09
WOW way to go Bev, Someone get her a cab

Erm cheers to the puglets, oh the bar needs re stocking
Dewb x

Any excuse eh?!
Will pass on the good wishes..... all doing well in the nursery, will nag Numptyhead into posting a pic or two.

looks like the bar's restocked......another visit to Morton Estate due here tho got to prepare for Easter weekend

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.