The KIWI BAR

Old Sep 9th 2006, 2:47 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by danny.f
Good on you Brackers. The more wellies the better. Gotta give that Auckland lot a run for their dollars!
I'm fine thanks P,has been way busier here,as you can see by the near cessation of my post count. Last night tonight,not back on til Wednesday. Need a break to be fair. My fingers are killing from all the typing! Drink?
thought you'd never ask
Old Sep 9th 2006, 2:48 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brackley
yes we are, flying on the 20th to langkawi for 3 nights then on to auckland, friends meeting us for coffee at the airport then flying down to welly the same day (25th)
only problem is the contracts wont be signed on the house before we go, one of the solicitors didnt get his act together and has only just applied for the searches. oh is furious and needs a good

sounds like oh needs a too
Old Sep 9th 2006, 2:49 am
Forum Regular

brackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud of

think i'll have a nice packed of walkers crisps. cottageinthesky, i'm at work, it's quiet and a million things are going through my head what we have to do
Old Sep 9th 2006, 2:53 am
BE Forum Addict

think i'll have a nice packed of walkers crisps. cottageinthesky, i'm at work, it's quiet and a million things are going through my head what we have to do
oh dear a will make it seem better
Old Sep 9th 2006, 2:56 am
BE Enthusiast

cottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to all

Now there's something I haven't had for years - Walkers Crisps! Everything'll get done and the hassle is worth it for that glorious feeling on Wednesday when you watch Heathrow get smaller and smaller and smaller....
Old Sep 9th 2006, 2:59 am
Forum Regular

brackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud of

i know it will cottageinthesky, hurry up 20th sept. today we have got 11 for a late lunch, it s goodbye to dves brother and sisters, one of them is buying our car, we shall be CARLESS, will have to get a good supply of in to last us a few days
Old Sep 9th 2006, 3:00 am
BE Enthusiast

cottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to all

Originally Posted by poppets
oh dear a will make it seem better
What are you doing inside on a warm spring day like this, Poppets - what's it like up the coast - Wellington harbour is smooth as silk and NO WIND - absolutely still as - ought to take The Beautiful Bruno for a walk really. Oh alright, just one more!
Old Sep 9th 2006, 3:03 am
Forum Regular

sounds lovely weather you should be having a outside. meg our dog goes on the 18th, hope she will be ok, she can sense something is going on at home
Old Sep 9th 2006, 3:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by cottageinthesky
What are you doing inside on a warm spring day like this, Poppets - what's it like up the coast - Wellington harbour is smooth as silk and NO WIND - absolutely still as - ought to take The Beautiful Bruno for a walk really. Oh alright, just one more!

been out all morning trying to knacker the kids out, washing cars soon, then baking yay, just having browse through property pages after a lazy lunch. Weather cloudy but warm rain later me thinks
Old Sep 9th 2006, 3:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by poppets
been out all morning trying to knacker the kids out, washing cars soon, then baking yay, just having browse through property pages after a lazy lunch. Weather cloudy but warm rain later me thinks
Rain was forecast later for Wellington but it seems to be getting brighter and bluer - start of the croquet season next weekend - can't wait to get onto the lawns - I've been invited to compete in the Australian Nationals in Sydney in November, so have got to get some serious practice in!
Old Sep 9th 2006, 3:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by cottageinthesky
Rain was forecast later for Wellington but it seems to be getting brighter and bluer - start of the croquet season next weekend - can't wait to get onto the lawns - I've been invited to compete in the Australian Nationals in Sydney in November, so have got to get some serious practice in!

ohh get you, waikanaes got a croquet club, don't think they'll let me in as i'm a bit of a clutz, esp after a few pimms we spent the morning stroking horses as the pony clubs were doing some competition thing, my 3yr old loves horses & they let her sit on one
Old Sep 9th 2006, 3:13 am
Forum Regular

well done you cottageinthesky. you should stop and start practising. my eldest had her first game of croquet this week
Old Sep 9th 2006, 3:15 am
Forum Regular

hi pops, you sound like a real kiwi, what are you going to bake
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

I swear-every time I read posts like these I get a pang of jealousy. That vision of the airport getting smaller and smaller-knowing the change you've been planning for is actually happening-I cannot wait for it to be us!!
I keep thinking-often when Don and I have hair brained ideas like this-they never come off-and I really don't want this one to disapate like another dream. Patience I suppose is a virtue,and planning is vital. Anyway. Another cider for me,Bryan Adams-summer of 66,and top ups for you all.
Walkers crisps-mixed-in a bowl. There you go. Guess the flavours!
BE Enthusiast

sounds lovely weather you should be having a outside. meg our dog goes on the 18th, hope she will be ok, she can sense something is going on at home
Unfortunately, on my list of things to do is "tidy desk" - I work from home and one of the bedrooms upstairs is my office - view of the harbour and the city - great place to work from - so I had better get cracking again - then... I can open a bottle!!

Hope Meg has a safe journey - must be really difficult waiting to meet her at the other end.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.