The KIWI BAR

Old Dec 29th 2009, 3:22 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

[QUOTE=j19fmm;8203189]
Originally Posted by MnB

Just been reading Pixiedusts blog, flipping brilliant
Ab fab !! x
Old Dec 29th 2009, 4:22 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=MnB;8203808]
Originally Posted by j19fmm

Ab fab !! x
Just had a peek too I really really really want a boat now!

Great blog Pixiedust thank you

Oh its gone five!, just a little pre dinner drink then while I am here took kids to see Where the wild things are at the cinema today, was really good

cheers

Dewb xx
Old Dec 29th 2009, 4:31 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Dewb09;8203949]
Originally Posted by MnB

Just had a peek too, I really really really want a boat now!

Great blog Pixiedust, thank you

Oh its gone five!, just a little pre dinner drink then while I am here took kids to see Where the wild things are at the cinema today, was really good

cheers

Dewb xx
Gosh is it that time already!! I'll join you in a much needed pre dinner glass....cheers

Been trying to research places to settle .....30th creeping up a bit quick!! like you still dont know where to have stuff shipped to!!

Bit of a chicken & egg problem for us.....maybe another glass would help
Old Dec 29th 2009, 6:20 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=MnB;8203975]
Originally Posted by Dewb09

Gosh is it that time already!! I'll join you in a much needed pre dinner glass....cheers

Been trying to research places to settle .....30th creeping up a bit quick!! like you still dont know where to have stuff shipped to!!

Bit of a chicken & egg problem for us.....maybe another glass would help
OMG B! how fast has it come round

I did abuse the word "pre-dinner" as that would give the impression that a lovely homemade meal was simmering away whilst I sipped on a Merlot

Luckily did remember had some shepherds pie in freezer (homemade) that I quickly defrosted & warmed up before my second glass, I know just a domestic goddess at heart

Dxx
Old Dec 29th 2009, 6:34 pm
MnB

[QUOTE=Dewb09;8204231]
Originally Posted by MnB

OMG B! how fast has it come round

I did abuse the word "pre-dinner" as that would give the impression that a lovely homemade meal was simmering away whilst I sipped on a Merlot

Luckily did remember had some shepherds pie in freezer (homemade) that I quickly defrosted & warmed up before my second glass, I know just a domestic goddess at heart

Dxx

Mark just gone for take away......wedding anni (31yrs ) so good excuse to open a bottle of bubbles later....after the vino

so from one domestic goddess to another .. cheers hun!!
Old Dec 30th 2009, 5:36 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Soz for the bit of a rant. It did our blummin' heads in and more.
Yis ! Mr BEVS very nearly lumped a few of the scumbags ( A Wolverhampton kiss) & I had to step physically in between, as Mr Bevs would have been 'done' for it.

Said 6 + remaining scumbags were up for a lynching and were already circling when I stepped into the middle. Me, I am frightened of bugger all TBH........except Big Wheels at fairgrounds and can't be doing with the undulation of snakes and eels and slow worms - ugh, makes me toes curl inwards - and was calm as........
This was Boxing Day morning after two days and nights of this rubbish.

Still, they move themselves to a poxy field somewhere for NYE .
Old Dec 30th 2009, 5:44 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BEVS
Soz for the bit of a rant. It did our blummin' heads in and more.
Yis ! Mr BEVS very nearly lumped a few of the scumbags ( A Wolverhampton kiss) & I had to step physically in between, as Mr Bevs would have been 'done' for it.

Said 6 + remaining scumbags were up for a lynching and were already circling when I stepped into the middle. Me, I am frightened of bugger all TBH........except Big Wheels at fairgrounds and can't be doing with the undulation of snakes and eels and slow worms - ugh, makes me toes curl inwards - and was calm as........
This was Boxing Day morning after two days and nights of this rubbish.

Still, they move themselves to a poxy field somewhere for NYE .
You don't need to apologise silly. I can well envisage you stepping in telling Mr BEVS you'd hold his coat!

Too much, too long ... rude little blighters.

So hope you don't have a repeat scenario tomorrow night. Our nearest campsite is overflowing with "yoof", 3 lads dared to walk down our street yesterday and had me "walking" my two dobermans out the front whilst I collected various scooters/bikes/debris etc! They picked up their pace I can tell you!

Last 30th December, myself and various memebers of BE and friends got completely carried away to the point we couldn't stomach a drink NYE, so I'm going steady tonight!

Just the one bottle of Bolly ($81 Woolworths ) for me this evening. Anyone else?
Old Dec 30th 2009, 6:15 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

So do I. I am thinking ... WATER HOSE ........ if not.
We already had Noise Contrl out again and they took some equipment away. Doesn't stop 'em from sorting more though. Let's hope they take it somewhere sensible. There is enough space here for goodness sake.

Don't mind until around 1am or even 2am coz me and him like and enjoy a good party ourselves , but not all day and night over 2 days plus

Last New Year I was already on me way back to my Dad This one , we want to have a happy time.
Old Dec 30th 2009, 9:25 am
Scorchy legs

Originally Posted by BEVS
So do I. I am thinking ... WATER HOSE ........ if not.
We already had Noise Contrl out again and they took some equipment away. Doesn't stop 'em from sorting more though. Let's hope they take it somewhere sensible. There is enough space here for goodness sake.

Don't mind until around 1am or even 2am coz me and him like and enjoy a good party ourselves , but not all day and night over 2 days plus

Last New Year I was already on me way back to my Dad This one , we want to have a happy time.
for you Bev hope you get some peace this new year

Dewb x
Old Dec 30th 2009, 9:29 am
Scorchy legs

Mark just gone for take away......wedding anni (31yrs ) so good excuse to open a bottle of bubbles later....after the vino

Aww many congrats Mr & Mrs MnB
31 yrs

Dxx
Old Dec 30th 2009, 10:08 am
MnB

Aww many congrats Mr & Mrs MnB
31 yrs

Dxx[/QUOTE]

Cheers hun x
Old Dec 30th 2009, 9:40 pm
Scorchy legs

Quiet in here tonight, guess you are saving yourselves for NYE.

Just having a nightcap and wanted to wish all those who are leaving in January all the very best, look forward to your we are here posts! cheers

Dewb xx
Old Dec 30th 2009, 10:10 pm
MnB

Quiet in here tonight, guess you are saving yourselves for NYE.

Just having a nightcap and wanted to wish all those who are leaving in January all the very best, look forward to your we are here posts! cheers

Dewb xx
I'm here.......Just having a detox night tho so a cup of tea for me

Looking forward to January arrival posts too!
you won't be too far behind lol
Cheers x
Old Dec 30th 2009, 10:15 pm
Scorchy legs

Originally Posted by MnB
I'm here.......Just having a detox night tho so a cup of tea for me

Looking forward to January arrival posts too!
you won't be too far behind lol
Cheers x
Aha there you are is the detox in preperation for tomo

hope we get there before NZ winter
As may outstay welcome at the In laws

Dx
Old Dec 30th 2009, 10:25 pm
MnB

Aha there you are is the detox in preperation for tomo

hope we get there before NZ winter
As may outstay welcome at the In laws

Dx
Mmmmm...maybe nothing major planned tho, just thought we should have one alcohol free night.... plus the recycling box is very full (of bottles )

you get there before NZ winter too!! ....we could get some airbeds sorted....if we've got a roof over our heads lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.