The KIWI BAR

Old Oct 16th 2009, 9:02 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

Originally Posted by MnB
Ragdolls is on G & T, I'm on last glass of a bottle of Pinot Grigio will open another bottle to celebrate getting AIP confirmed today!!!!wohooooooo!!

Soooooooooo..................

Anyone want to join us on a really good excuse to get just a little bit legless!?

......I'm so excited...again!!
Ohhhh B great news so nice to get it in writting, come on how many times you looked at the letter

congratulations

Dxx
Old Oct 16th 2009, 9:04 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kija
Next round's on me girls

Tilly is so cute! I'd love to have some chooks myself one day. You should get her a friend
Cheers Kija been a loooooooong day a little bit of R&R before I hit the sack

Someone mention men in shorts

Dxx
Old Oct 16th 2009, 9:17 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Men in shorts!!! where's Fi???

Phyl...hope you can keep yours eyes open long enough to suss out the best ass ....sorry meant legs

Def good to get that all important letter!!! have only looked once ...honest Debby, .....been so busy clearing up after plumbers & electrician, both here yesterday (I'm sure they forget they're working in our home!!!) and now had too much wine to be able to read !!

Got to go to bed in a min, working early shift tomorrow so up at 5.30am...guess you'll just be opening the next bottle on the 'dick' eh Phyl??!!

lol & thanks for all best wishes xx, cheers
Old Oct 16th 2009, 11:47 pm
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

Drinks on moi today!!

I wan a trip to Fiji...

Flights, transfers and 3 nights at the luxurious Sofitel Resort

Let me put some music... My new favourite song!!

Old Oct 17th 2009, 9:56 pm
Scorchy legs

Originally Posted by Matewx
Drinks on moi today!!

I wan a trip to Fiji...
Let me put some music... My new favourite song!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ULyijoIHlw0
Cheers make mine a Merlot

OMG how fantastic, when do you go????

Also Bad boys, my four year old loves it too & sings along happily to it mind you she also sings along to Kings of Leon "Your sex is on fire"

I know I know but she does actually sing your leg is on fire so not as bad

Cheers and well done Matewx
Dewb xx
Old Oct 17th 2009, 10:07 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dewb09

..... Bad boys, my four year old loves it too & sings along happily to it mind you she also sings along to Kings of Leon "Your sex is on fire"

I know I know but she does actually sing your leg is on fire so not as bad....

Dewb xx
Matewx...you must be very pleased with yourself!!! so what did you do to win then??!! ( maybe you can't tell us here just pm me, I won't tell the others hun)
Well done you tho....cheers!!
My kiwi friends son got married there in May....they won a competition run by Tauranga radio for the whole wedding package....amazing!!
B x
Debby... love it!!! lol x
Old Oct 17th 2009, 10:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Well would you believe it,Otago won!!! So had to have a bottle of the white stuff to celebrate. Unfortunately MnB too bloody wet to drink it on the "dick" so next to the fire it was to allow me to dry out and thaw out from the match. But lots of nice,errr,legs on show

Phyl x
Old Oct 17th 2009, 10:39 pm
MnB

Originally Posted by weejie
Well would you believe it,Otago won!!! So had to have a bottle of the white stuff to celebrate. Unfortunately MnB too bloody wet to drink it on the "dick" so next to the fire it was to allow me to dry out and thaw out from the match. But lots of nice,errr,legs on show

Phyl x
Nice one Phyl!!!
shame about the rain.... have to rustle up a 'cosy log fire image' now...when i can get thought of 22 men in shorts out of mind.....OMG sounding as obsessed as Fi!!!

hope the weather clears for Angela & Jim's visit.....
Old Oct 18th 2009, 8:45 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

HAHAHA sure Fi would be happy the fact we agree with her and appreciate the finer things in life

Hoping the weather is ok for AngelaandJim coming too as they will not see Dunedin at its loveliest....can be a bit dismal in the rain!

Phyl x
Old Oct 18th 2009, 2:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

I hear my name being taken in vain ladies
Number 1 sons rugby team won again this morning, unbeaten so far this season, get in!
Last week before half term yippee, can't believe this time last year we were waiting at Heathrow for our flight to NZ, where does the time go
Old Oct 18th 2009, 6:56 pm
Scorchy legs

Originally Posted by j19fmm
I hear my name being taken in vain ladies
Number 1 sons rugby team won again this morning, unbeaten so far this season, get in!
Last week before half term yippee, can't believe this time last year we were waiting at Heathrow for our flight to NZ, where does the time go
Well done to no 1 son & team

Men & shorts did I hear ..22 of them, Oh I love sports

A year on, that calls for a toast cheers to you

Dewb x
Old Oct 18th 2009, 7:24 pm
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute

Also Bad boys, my four year old loves it too & sings along happily to it mind you she also sings along to Kings of Leon "Your sex is on fire"

I know I know but she does actually sing your leg is on fire so not as bad

Dewb xx
that is so cute!
Old Oct 18th 2009, 7:27 pm
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute

We had a friend here who was on the local rugby team, a few girlfriends and I would beg him to take us to see the games, he never did! Maybe if I ever get to New Zealand I'll be able to see a good rugby match

Keep everything crossed for us please! next draw is on the 21st!!!

:f ingerscrossed:
Old Oct 18th 2009, 9:15 pm
Scorchy legs

Originally Posted by Kija
We had a friend here who was on the local rugby team, a few girlfriends and I would beg him to take us to see the games, he never did! Maybe if I ever get to New Zealand I'll be able to see a good rugby match

Keep everything crossed for us please! next draw is on the 21st!!!

:f ingerscrossed:
Will be crossing everything for you Kija

I will sacrifice myself and take you to a match if you make it over and I am there, so you can fully participate in the glorious skillful game that is rugby & nothing to do with looking at all those men in shorts

Dewb xx
Old Oct 18th 2009, 9:32 pm
MnB

Will be crossing everything for you Kija

I will sacrifice myself and take you to a match if you make it over and I am there, so you can fully participate in the glorious skillful game that is rugby & nothing to do with looking at all those men in shorts

Dewb xx
Hey that sounds like a good excuse Debby!!! some big sacifice!!! think I'll have to come along to make sure you get the most out of the trip and Fi will have to be there as the obvious 'leg' ....opps meant rugby expert!!

Well done Fi's no1 son !!! think your Mum deserves a glass or 2

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.