The KIWI BAR

Old Oct 13th 2009, 9:02 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

Originally Posted by j19fmm
Never too late for men in tight shorts B

Dewb x
Old Oct 13th 2009, 9:23 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dewb09
Hi B great you made it in tonight, thought you were on late's tonight or are you finished?

Budge up girls getting busy in here

More Bolly then
Have been working late shift, pretty knackered cause just got home and in desperate need of a glass or two.... (and a cup of tea!!!)
so come on then lets get the bubbles flowing!!....kija fizzy water for you hun lol ..Off for three days now
Old Oct 14th 2009, 6:26 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Never too late for men in tight shorts
I'll say. and I'll say it again.... I'll say

Bottle of fizzy fire water for Kija and copious amounts of bubbles all round. Me, I'm back on the Shiraz after a little sojourn into Rose.

The hen has finally got a name. she is 'Tilda or Tilly & she has already laid 4 eggs.
She lets us stroke her and she loves grapes.... a girl after me own heart then , although I like my grapes to come squished, fermented and in easy to use bottles.

I've already caught husband trying to win her over. As you all know me Boo duck loves Mr Bevs more than her drake.

Tilly is free roaming on the top of our section now she knows where her wee house is.

We've only one pic of Tilly at the mo.

Last edited by BEVS; Sep 25th 2012 at 3:20 am.
Old Oct 14th 2009, 6:29 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
I'll say. and I'll say it again.... I'll say

Bottle of fizzy fire water for Kija and copious amounts of bubbles all round. Me, I'm back on the Shiraz after a little sojourn into Rose.

The hen has finally got a name. she is 'Tilda or Tilly & she has already laid 4 eggs.
She lets us stroke her and she loves grapes.... a girl after me own heart then , although I like my grapes to come squished, fermented and in easy to use bottles.

I've already caught husband trying to win her over. As you all know me Boo duck loves Mr Bevs more than her drake.

Tilly is free roaming on the top of our section now she knows where her wee house is.

We've only one pic of Tilly at the mo.
Hello & welcome to BE Tilda/Tilly glad you are settling in well

Dewbx
Old Oct 14th 2009, 6:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Tilly,just in from nightshift ( 2 down 2 to go ) and in need of a few glasses of something to help me sleep!!! Been an eventful night.

Phyl x
Old Oct 14th 2009, 7:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Phyl, glad to hear from you, bottle chilling for you xx
Old Oct 14th 2009, 8:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Fi,how are you all doing in sunny Devon? The weather here not so cold!! Now the sun is coming out will be changing form red to white .....so it's pinot gris for me for now

Phyl x
Old Oct 14th 2009, 9:25 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weejie
Thanks Fi,how are you all doing in sunny Devon? The weather here not so cold!! Now the sun is coming out will be changing form red to white .....so it's pinot gris for me for now

Phyl x
Sleep well Phyl!!

Hope the pinot gris leads to pleasant dreams ......sun still shining in Somerset so white still in favour here, hope Dartmoor having the same Fi? it carries on for a bit longer to stave off the SAD!!!
B x
Old Oct 15th 2009, 7:50 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weejie

Phyl x
Having a lovely few days of sun here, however...now day off and the sun has disappeared, typical! Take care Phyl x
Old Oct 15th 2009, 7:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by MnB
Sleep well Phyl!!

Hope the pinot gris leads to pleasant dreams ......sun still shining in Somerset so white still in favour here, hope Dartmoor having the same Fi? it carries on for a bit longer to stave off the SAD!!!
B x
Don't mention the SAD can't bear the dark evenings and getting up in the dark
Old Oct 15th 2009, 10:36 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Don't mention the SAD can't bear the dark evenings and getting up in the dark
we wish it was darker earlier as the eldest wants to try out his new (to him) telescope. a bit of broken cloud and less rain wouldn't go amiss....

mine's a bottle of murphys stout BTW.......
Old Oct 15th 2009, 12:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

I'll swap you a bottle of Murphys and a dark evening for a bit of sunshine Lardyl
Old Oct 16th 2009, 10:03 am
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute

Next round's on me girls

Tilly is so cute! I'd love to have some chooks myself one day. You should get her a friend
Old Oct 16th 2009, 7:37 pm
MnB

Ragdolls is on G & T, I'm on last glass of a bottle of Pinot Grigio will open another bottle to celebrate getting AIP confirmed today!!!!wohooooooo!!

Soooooooooo..................

Anyone want to join us on a really good excuse to get just a little bit legless!?

......I'm so excited...again!!
Old Oct 16th 2009, 8:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Fantastic news about AIP MnB I'll join you in a few bottles of pinot grigio just finished 4th night and now off for 4 Going to Carisbrook tonight to watch Otago..........get beat probably but hey,lots of men in tight shorts,eh Fi!!!!

Phyl x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.