The KIWI BAR

Old Sep 28th 2009, 9:32 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

Yeah ...well done Matewx ....I would be thrilled if I could do it at all!!...regardless of the time!! (would need oxygen on standby!)

Well done Bevs for a marathon week end!!

and Dewb... drinking on a school night when do you start your new job??
Oh ...go on then....have another and I'll join you!!

Cheers everyone!!...
B x
Old Sep 28th 2009, 9:38 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

and Dewb... drinking on a school night when do you start your new job??
Oh ...go on then....have another and I'll join you!!

Cheers everyone!!...
B x[/QUOTE]

Well well well fancy you being in here

Start job on Wednesday, thanks really looking forward to it.

MIL phoned to say she is coming over in next month FIL going to stay put this time as he didnt fancy the trip. Really pleased she is such a doll.

Better drink to that then

Dewb xx
Old Sep 28th 2009, 9:45 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Hey good news about MIL.....I'll def join you to drink to that!!

Good luck for Weds, we'd better have one more tonight then...cause you dont want a hangover Weds do you!!
lol B x
Old Sep 28th 2009, 9:53 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MnB View Post
Hey good news about MIL.....I'll def join you to drink to that!!

Good luck for Weds, we'd better have one more tonight then...cause you dont want a hangover Weds do you!!
lol B x
aww you so thoughtful

Daughter (8yr) gone away on first school trip! was brave waving her off this morning but then looking at her empty bed tonight

Little nightcap to help me sleep

Dewb x
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 7:16 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,
Six bottles of Merlot please and line them up for anyone who wants one. I have decided to make my 1,000th post in the bar
Oooh do I get an extra star?
Besides I need a rest after trying to keep the house tidy all week-thanks to Mr Sue and his determination to keep the house spotless just in case someone wants to look at it I'm not a naturally tidy person...

Last edited by Persephone; Oct 2nd 2009 at 7:16 am. Reason: I see an extra star!!!
Old Oct 3rd 2009, 12:00 am
Scorchy legs

Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
Hi all,
Six bottles of Merlot please and line them up for anyone who wants one. I have decided to make my 1,000th post in the bar
Oooh do I get an extra star?
Besides I need a rest after trying to keep the house tidy all week-thanks to Mr Sue and his determination to keep the house spotless just in case someone wants to look at it I'm not a naturally tidy person...
: well done on your 1,000th post!

I am completely obsessed with keeping the house tidy & we are not even on the market yet lord know's what I will be like then

Just had little one b'day party (4th) and overheard her exclaim to her friends when walking in the playroom "what a mess"

cheers to Mnb who has just handed in their application all goes well and they get news soon.

Dewb x
Old Oct 4th 2009, 10:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,thought I would pop in for a quick one as I start a month of nights tonight and not sure when I will be back in!!!!!! Doing 4 on 4 off so all new to me.....only did 2 nights back in Scotland. The sun is splitting the sky here so will need to look out the eye mask to try to catch a few zzzz's later on. And of course the kids are off school Gary has enrolled them in a 2 day basketball course for Tue/Wed which will help.

He has still been looking madly for work but still nothing doing so we have decided he is going to pursue his dream and start his own photography business He has got a few things in the Scotland Shop in Dunedin,pictures he took back home. Bit wacky I know but if they sell who cares. He has also been round a few cafes and has a couple to agree to leaving business cards and ???putting up some pics on the walls to sell. He has made a few good contacts who are giving him advice re doing portraits,graduations and weddings etc. He has also done a picture framing course so he can save money by doing the framing himself as well as taking in framing work. All very early days but he may as well try it and look for a job meantime.

Have arranged to meet AngelaandJim when they come to Dunedin on 20th,just to give fellow Scots an idea what is has been like to be here and living the life. Hope they like what they see. Have never done anything like this before,meeting strangers but hey,must be mellowing living here

So it all works out well.:drinkwine

need all of these now as no idea when my next one will be,and at least they should help me sleep

Phyl x

Last edited by weejie; Oct 4th 2009 at 10:54 pm.
Old Oct 6th 2009, 10:12 pm
MnB

wooohoooo!!!
Good news for me today! Having a glass or two to celebrate

Thanks everybody for all the help found on this forum......he he wont be long before I'm posting from NZ!!

I'm still excited.....in case you can't tell

B x
Old Oct 6th 2009, 10:35 pm
Scorchy legs

wooohoooo!!!
Good news for me today! Having a glass or two to celebrate

Thanks everybody for all the help found on this forum......he he wont be long before I'm posting from NZ!!

I'm still excited.....in case you can't tell

B x
Yayyyyyy cheers to you!

All going to happen quickly for you now, wait to you get those stickers you will just about burst

Dewb xx

Last edited by Dewb09; Oct 6th 2009 at 10:36 pm. Reason: cant spell!
Old Oct 6th 2009, 11:00 pm
MnB

Cheers Debby!!

Still excited!! lol B x
Old Oct 8th 2009, 11:10 am
MnB

Here's the bolly ...... oh, nobody around to help me drink it?!!

Guess I'll just have to drink the lot then

Cheers...hic
B x
Old Oct 8th 2009, 6:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Here's the bolly ...... oh, nobody around to help me drink it?!!

Guess I'll just have to drink the lot then

Cheers...hic
B x
What you doing with a bolly at that time of the morning???? Practising NZ time???
Old Oct 8th 2009, 8:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Just finished 4 nights and now off for 4.....who is up for a quick bottle of the red stuff before I hit the sack?

Anyone???????

Phyl x
Old Oct 8th 2009, 11:10 pm
MnB

Originally Posted by j19fmm View Post
What you doing with a bolly at that time of the morning???? Practising NZ time???

Just living in virtual fantasy land .... if you know what I mean!!

Have to keep to NZ time to keep up with you guys (Bolly would be all gone otherwise!!)
Old Oct 8th 2009, 11:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

AngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weejie View Post
Hi all,thought I would pop in for a quick one as I start a month of nights tonight and not sure when I will be back in!!!!!! Doing 4 on 4 off so all new to me.....only did 2 nights back in Scotland. The sun is splitting the sky here so will need to look out the eye mask to try to catch a few zzzz's later on. And of course the kids are off school Gary has enrolled them in a 2 day basketball course for Tue/Wed which will help.

He has still been looking madly for work but still nothing doing so we have decided he is going to pursue his dream and start his own photography business He has got a few things in the Scotland Shop in Dunedin,pictures he took back home. Bit wacky I know but if they sell who cares. He has also been round a few cafes and has a couple to agree to leaving business cards and ???putting up some pics on the walls to sell. He has made a few good contacts who are giving him advice re doing portraits,graduations and weddings etc. He has also done a picture framing course so he can save money by doing the framing himself as well as taking in framing work. All very early days but he may as well try it and look for a job meantime.

Have arranged to meet AngelaandJim when they come to Dunedin on 20th,just to give fellow Scots an idea what is has been like to be here and living the life. Hope they like what they see. Have never done anything like this before,meeting strangers but hey,must be mellowing living here

So it all works out well.:drinkwine

need all of these now as no idea when my next one will be,and at least they should help me sleep

Phyl x
We won't bite honest looking forward to meeting up and getting the inside view
Hope it works out for Gary and you get some sleep

Angela x

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.