The KIWI BAR

Old Aug 25th 2009, 11:18 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

Wipe and drink would be my motto on that particular one.

eerrr... not yer eyeballs , imeant the malt.
Old Aug 25th 2009, 11:18 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=lardyl;7873431]Ta matey......
yeah - got probs with my ducts and soon to have the third one removed/QUOTE]

You have a third eye? And you're having it removed?

Ok, now really should go to bed!
Old Aug 25th 2009, 11:24 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

they never made it to the top of the bottle little so and sos

my third eye was lost at age 3...... - there it goes.........

no seriously its the third op to remove a cyst from the lower lid, all to do with my glands being disfunctional......fnarr....fnarr.....
Old Aug 25th 2009, 11:26 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Wipe and drink would be my motto on that particular one.

eerrr... not yer eyeballs , imeant the malt.
just added a bit of water - they can't make it in via a cork - that's where the screw tops leave you erm.....screwed. The buggers broke into a 1 kg jar of manuka honey the other night and had a royal feast......open honey is now kept in the fridge......
Old Aug 25th 2009, 11:30 am
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Skulking. I saw him on the Hunks thread in TIO earlier.

Me, I like hairy.
You can not go anywhere without being noticed!!! lol
Old Aug 25th 2009, 10:40 pm
`

Originally Posted by Matewx
You betcha hunny.
Old Aug 25th 2009, 10:59 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Last one for me guys and dolls and then I really should get to bed.

I like my last night cap with you lot ... all the other bars are shut or boring
Old Aug 25th 2009, 11:20 pm
`

A bottle of NZ's best slurp waiting right here for you on the bar. Two straws to save on time . I'd offer you some chocolate raisins but things being what they are, couldn't sure it wasn't the pesky ants incognito.
Old Aug 25th 2009, 11:29 pm
Forum Regular

127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light

HMMMM .... Well .. may i join you?......
berni
xxxx
Old Aug 26th 2009, 2:07 am

Originally Posted by Matewx
Not when you stand out from the crowd ...
Old Aug 26th 2009, 5:49 am
`

Originally Posted by 127luton
HMMMM .... Well .. may i join you?......
berni
xxxx
The more the merrier. Someone give the jukebox a kick.

I've had a hell of a day. I'll start with a Merlot and whatever you're having Berni.
Old Aug 26th 2009, 8:05 am
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

We went to Auckland Zoo!!

And boy, wasn't I WOW'd!!!

I mean, the more I get out of Auckland's CBD the more I like the place!! Am trying to convince Mr Matewx to go to Western Springs park @ the weekend if weather is nice... But he's got sore throat since he arrived... So GP gave him antibiotics - Let this be the end of am not well!!! GRRR

Anyway, back to the Zoo!

What a lovely place... Shame we didnt see the other Elephant... Nowhere to be seen! Same with the tigers & monkeys!! The turtoise were inside sleeping & the aligator looked fake but the keeper told it was a real one as I was about to throw a stone to make her move!! lol

Had a lovely day, ready for a few glasses now!!
Old Aug 27th 2009, 9:42 am

Well, I'm exhausted and ready for a drink. I had to do some work today - at least 4 hours ... Anyone fancy a nitecap - or indeed breakfast if you'd prefer?
Old Aug 27th 2009, 9:55 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Me me me please Trying to decifer NZIS visa stuff, their email answer although very swift was absolutely no help at all
I'll open my sacred bag of Rashuns whilst I drink with you then I'll pretend I'm on the other side of the world...oh hang on...I am!!!!

Last edited by j19fmm; Aug 27th 2009 at 9:55 am. Reason: sp
Old Aug 27th 2009, 10:21 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone fancy a drink? just had a crap couple of weeks at work (not my colleagues just difficult patients) and need to de-stress and chill out. Also,mum has been told that she can no longer fly so if she is to come to NZ then it has to be by boat They are not willing to repair the heart valve that is not closing because of the risks of her not coming off the table and look to have run out of answers. Feel bloody useless and just want to be there and have a cuddle with her.

Cheers everybody,a case of merlot for me( Bevs and Persephone can have a bottle each from it as I know they both like that particular grape) and whatever else people want.

Phyl x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.