The KIWI BAR

Old Sep 7th 2006, 3:01 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by kwprwn
I have seen a couple I like, but am begiining to wonder whether I am being a bit fussy or not...I want one with a fairly modern kitchen and a nice bathroom

We need to go see a mortgage advisor to see if we can get pre approval ( i think they call it that)

I am hungry now just goes to show salad makes you hungrier

on my break now, so back in a few mins

Love salad but need mounds of the stuff to keep hunger away for more than half an hour. I want our house to be sorted and not need any improvements,but know that this is highly unlikely.
Old Sep 7th 2006, 3:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

I have seen a couple I like, but am begiining to wonder whether I am being a bit fussy or not...I want one with a fairly modern kitchen and a nice bathroom

We need to go see a mortgage advisor to see if we can get pre approval ( i think they call it that)

I am hungry now just goes to show salad makes you hungrier

on my break now, so back in a few mins

Have you not seen any that has what you like then? I wanted a proper kitchen in a room of its own, I know, very English of me! But almost all we saw had the kitchen almost as part of the lounge! We finally got one that has an ok kitchen, it is open to the lounge but we have the option of putting a doorway in if we want. The bathrooms are old style too, very 80's, the kids loo and vanity are peach! Yuk.
Old Sep 7th 2006, 3:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by danny.f
Love salad but need mounds of the stuff to keep hunger away for more than half an hour. I want our house to be sorted and not need any improvements,but know that this is highly unlikely.

Whats your plan? Start of renting while you look? It's not unlikely that you will find just what you want, my mate brought her house a couple of months ago and it is mint. Really I am so jealous! Doesn't need anything doing, and it's all done to a high spec. Lucky bugger.
We could have got something that was just right but we wanted to stay in browns bay and still be able to walk to work and the pubs
Old Sep 7th 2006, 3:23 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

we have seen some houses with nice kitchens and nice bathrooms
but small bedrooms
<i have had a choccie bar now
Old Sep 7th 2006, 3:31 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Do they have pubs? I don't remember seeing any!! Had 3 kids though,maybe I wasn't really looking.
Going on the websites,you're right,the houses look all 80's decor!! I can feel like a teenager again!
Old Sep 7th 2006, 3:32 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jude J
Have you not seen any that has what you like then? I wanted a proper kitchen in a room of its own, I know, very English of me! But almost all we saw had the kitchen almost as part of the lounge! We finally got one that has an ok kitchen, it is open to the lounge but we have the option of putting a doorway in if we want. The bathrooms are old style too, very 80's, the kids loo and vanity are peach! Yuk.
Have seen a couple of nice ones, but have to see if they are still around when we are ready...the two both had nice kitchens and one had a lovely bathroom
Attached Thumbnails The KIWI BAR-26achor_bath.jpg  
Old Sep 7th 2006, 3:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Do they have pubs? I don't remember seeing any!! Had 3 kids though,maybe I wasn't really looking.
Going on the websites,you're right,the houses look all 80's decor!! I can feel like a teenager again!
most houses i have seen dont have pubs sorry just taking the piss
Old Sep 7th 2006, 3:38 am
BE Forum Addict

most houses i have seen dont have pubs sorry just taking the piss

You tart! You been to Ireland? Loadsa houses are pubs. Superb.
Old Sep 7th 2006, 3:40 am
BE Forum Addict

What in Browns Bay or the whole country? And why weren't you looking, you should always be looking.
We have a number of drinking establishments here, I dont go as often as I did before my suprise little kiwi came along.
Old Sep 7th 2006, 3:47 am
BE Forum Addict

You tart! You been to Ireland? Loadsa houses are pubs. Superb.
actually i have never been to ireland

shocking really isnt it

talking of which...weres my cocktail and my male stripper
Old Sep 7th 2006, 3:48 am
BE Forum Addict

What in Browns Bay or the whole country? And why weren't you looking, you should always be looking.
We have a number of drinking establishments here, I dont go as often as I did before my suprise little kiwi came along.

You got a real life honest-a-God Kiwi? That is cool!! I want one too. Need a coffee,any one want one? Or a hot chocolate?
Old Sep 7th 2006, 3:51 am
BE Forum Addict

they are opening a breakers bar by us in october ish, just in time for me to move probably bloody typical

where you not intending to have another baby when that one came along?
Old Sep 7th 2006, 3:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Have seen a couple of nice ones, but have to see if they are still around when we are ready...the two both had nice kitchens and one had a lovely bathroom
That is a lovely bathroom. The house we were renting that we just moved from had a good one too, with a spa bath.
Old Sep 7th 2006, 4:06 am
BE Forum Addict

That is a lovely bathroom. The house we were renting that we just moved from had a good one too, with a spa bath.
it was nice wasnt it...there is a dispute over the boundaries at the property so it hasnt sold yet

this was the kitchen in the swanson one i liked
Attached Thumbnails The KIWI BAR-swanson-kitchen.jpg  
Old Sep 7th 2006, 4:06 am
BE Forum Addict

You got a real life honest-a-God Kiwi? That is cool!! I want one too. Need a coffee,any one want one? Or a hot chocolate?

Yes I could do with a caffiene hit. The last one was fab but can you put sugar in this one not sweetner? I'm sure you used sweetner in the last one, I can tell you know.

No, I have to confess I dont have a real kiwi, although that would indeed be I just have the human kind, but she's cool too.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.