The KIWI BAR

Old Jun 14th 2009, 5:58 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

Originally Posted by BEVS
Yes we DO !
Fantastic!

I remember seeing ABC at Knebworth supporting Robbie. Oh the shame of being one of only few who knew the words.
Old Jun 14th 2009, 3:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Perry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Persephone
Happy flying Stoof and good luck on your new life in NZ

Did you get dressed up? 80s fashion, big hair and blue eyeliner? If you did then we need to see proof Oh god, when I think back to those days...only good thing is that I do not have a lot of photographic evidence of it

Grolsch bottle tops on my shoes, those were the days!
Old Jun 14th 2009, 9:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone fancy a quick drink? OH has been called out to a plumbing emergency so all thoughts of an early night have gone
Bit of a celebration too as my darling cuzzys boy arrives for another visit tomorrow, can't wait to catch up on all the news, he's in the middle of his OE.
Bottoms up

Last edited by j19fmm; Jun 14th 2009 at 9:06 pm. Reason: sp
Old Jun 15th 2009, 12:01 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Bottoms up
Scrums and rugby
Old Jun 15th 2009, 10:28 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Persephone

Did you get dressed up? 80s fashion, big hair and blue eyeliner? If you did then we need to see proof Oh god, when I think back to those days...only good thing is that I do not have a lot of photographic evidence of it
Didn't dress like that in the 80's,was a right tomboy me! Liked the music though. There were loads of folks all done up though,with short rara skirts over leggings with fluorescent leg warmers and big bows in their hair.......and that was only the blokes There was even a Madonna bride in full rig out identical to hers,even down to the mole on her face.

Yes we DO !
Sorry,no pics taken.

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Fantastic!

I remember seeing ABC at Knebworth supporting Robbie. Oh the shame of being one of only few who knew the words.
They were great,so were Go West and EVERYBODY knew all the words. It was a fantastic day out,the weather was great so in between acts we sat on the boardwalk next to the river having a few drinks;later on we even had fish and chips outside with some more drinks,brill. sitting remembering back and watching the outfits going by was so much fun,a right girlie day out.

Phyl x
Old Jun 15th 2009, 10:33 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by j19fmm
Anyone fancy a quick drink? OH has been called out to a plumbing emergency so all thoughts of an early night have gone
Bit of a celebration too as my darling cuzzys boy arrives for another visit tomorrow, can't wait to catch up on all the news, he's in the middle of his OE.
Bottoms up
Sorry missed you,had OH's family do yesterday and was trying to get the boys settled as they were hyper even at 1030pm. Needless to say,getting up for school was not pleasant this morning Maybe catch you later,if not enjoy a few with your cuzzy's boy and enjoy his visit.

Phyl x
Old Jun 15th 2009, 7:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weejie
Sorry missed you,had OH's family do yesterday and was trying to get the boys settled as they were hyper even at 1030pm. Needless to say,getting up for school was not pleasant this morning Maybe catch you later,if not enjoy a few with your cuzzy's boy and enjoy his visit.

Phyl x
Yeuk just back from OH and myself meeting with CAFCASS lady again. She wanted to discuss what the children had said. She's going to see EX next week and kids again week after. Never ending . Cuzzy boy just being collected from rail station by OH, can't wait to see him and hear his NZ burr
Old Jun 15th 2009, 11:05 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by j19fmm
Yeuk just back from OH and myself meeting with CAFCASS lady again. She wanted to discuss what the children had said.
....and, and? What did they say? not word for word but did it seem they were positive about a move to NZ?
Old Jun 16th 2009, 2:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

....and, and? What did they say? not word for word but did it seem they were positive about a move to NZ?
Ditto,come on what did she say? Did it seem positive?

Phyl x
Old Jun 16th 2009, 6:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

I'll put it on the Step-children thread, thanks for asking
Old Jun 17th 2009, 3:21 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Drinks on the house for j19fmm tonight
Just read your step children post. Wishing you lots of luck that everything works out sooner rather than later
Old Jun 17th 2009, 12:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi Fi

Just read your update. As Persephone says Hope the bbq with NZ family went well. We had Gary's side of the family and some friends farewell do at the weekend. Went well,weather held but my MIL kept coming with us as we were saying goodbye to folks and she started crying every time. Annoyed me a bit as I was managing to hold it together. Really upset me when we were saying cheerio to our oldest friends as I wanted to say some private things but couldn't cos she was thereAnyhow,all went well and we got loads of money as gifts so going to change it to $ Have a lunchtime drinkie on me

Phyl x
Old Jun 19th 2009, 1:46 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Stoof, are you here yet? I've lined up some "welcome to NZ" drinks for you and the other Stoofs:drinkwine :

Phyl, I hope you get a chance to say all you need to without the MIL being around. It is so hard to say goodbye to people when you are moving so far away and don't know when you'll see them again.
It won't be long now and you'll be here. A word of warning, it is freezing here, bring plenty of woollies. I'm finding typing hard my fingers are soooo cold-could still manage a glass of Merlot though
Oooh maybe a whisky and green ginger wine, now that would warm me up, bartender a large one please
Old Jun 20th 2009, 6:11 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

dear me, it's changed in here!
Okkkaaaayyy - 21 pints of lager please and something from the 80's on the jukebox please barman
Old Jun 20th 2009, 9:40 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karonious
dear me, it's changed in here!
Okkkaaaayyy - 21 pints of lager please and something from the 80's on the jukebox please barman

Welcome Back stranger.

I've had a name change btw but can still 'drink' with the best of 'em

Sarah x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.