The KIWI BAR

Old Jan 20th 2009, 2:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

Originally Posted by j19fmm
Glass of your finest please. An unusual birthday beginning with our first Court visit re Leave to Remove, then a swift detour into Hotel Chocolat on the way back to the car before going back to work for the afternoon. Soo birthday drinks on me..
Sorry missed your birthday How did it go at court? Hope wasn't too stressful. Have a belated drink on me

Phyl x
Old Jan 20th 2009, 7:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weejie
Sorry missed your birthday How did it go at court? Hope wasn't too stressful. Have a belated drink on me

Phyl x
So I don't bore anyone it's posted on the Stepchildren thread, Phyl.
Thank you for asking xx

Der just seen your post on other thread, thanks x

Last edited by j19fmm; Jan 20th 2009 at 7:43 pm. Reason: added a bit
Old Jan 26th 2009, 12:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Just booked flights and need a large drink to calm my nerves!!! Did not think I would get so emotional clicking a wee button but I cried and laughed at the same time. Good news too......all our USA ESTA applications are ok so we will be able to transit in LA. Have sent my NZ employers an email with the good news too. It's all go now as the packers come 22/23 April and goes on the ship 24th. That is also the day I get to hand in my notice at work happy days Bar tab on me

Phyl x
Old Jan 26th 2009, 7:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Phyl thats brilliant! Well done you, as I'm just back from the old 'bums,tums and thighs' it'd better just be a bottle of water please
Trust you'll still keep posting after you've arrived down under so that we get to know how things go?
Old Jan 26th 2009, 9:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Of course! Just try and get rid of me

Phyl x
Old Mar 11th 2009, 7:08 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

I would like to invite you all to raise a glass , pint , bottle or three to my dear ole Dad who left this mortal coil on the 22nd of Jan 2009 at around 10 a.m. or so. I wasn't exactly watching the clock at the time but I know it was about then .

He didn't really want to go to be honest & was sharp and with it until just the night before when he managed to give me some stick , in the middle of the night, over a torch of all things.

As you all know I totally loved him to bits and I will so miss him telling me off and giving me stick and just being him.

He , just like my Mum , was everything to be admired in a person as far as I am concerned but there again I would say that wouldn't I, given I am made up of their combined DNA

Join me in several if you will and forgive me if i want to wax lyrical a bit for the next few weeks .

Please invite me to speak about the last couple of months coz I think I maybe need to. It was a blummin' horrible nightmare.

Have I overdone the 's ?
Old Mar 11th 2009, 7:15 am
`

OK . Less of the sad stuff from me and more of the celebrations

Let the good times roll.

3 bottles of good stuff for MooMoo290373 and whatever anyone else is having.
Old Mar 11th 2009, 7:58 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

So so sorry to hear your sad news.

I think we all ought to have a few [lots] of drinks to say goodbye to your obviously well loved Dad

Hope you're holding up OK

Bartender, a couple of bottles of my usual Merlot please and get a few more out for when they're gone!
Here's to BEVs Dad

Sue
Old Mar 11th 2009, 10:03 am
BE Forum Addict

sorry to hear your news,post as many as you like doll You can talk as much or as little,as often or infrequently as you like. Where better than a bar with mates and a drink?

I'll join you in whatever is going as stressed to the hilt right now. My mum went in for a procedure that they had never tried before and is now quite poorly;was to be in overnight now been a week.Having to split myself in several pieces to do visits,take her dog out,see to my kids and work nights. Eldest son is determined not going to NZ incase she dies. Our lovely dog is poorly with arthritis and his back end keeps going away from him. The vet has given him stronger painkillers but says that after a month or so they will not have the same effect and has advised us to euthanise him at the end of this time as he will only get worse and be in a lot of pain;we are all devastated as he is 11 and we have had him over 10 years. My husband was blubbing like a baby and eldest son not wanting to leave him here and not be able to visit grave.And trying to organise everything to move to NZ get me several bottles of merlot please.

Phyl x

sorry,needed to vent a little
Old Mar 11th 2009, 6:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BEVS here
OK . Less of the sad stuff from me and more of the celebrations

Let the good times roll.

3 bottles of good stuff for MooMoo290373 and whatever anyone else is having.
Bottoms up Bev actually that should perhaps have had punctuation
Us girls love our daddies will reply to your PM soon .Take care x
Old Mar 11th 2009, 6:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

sorry to hear your news,post as many as you like doll You can talk as much or as little,as often or infrequently as you like. Where better than a bar with mates and a drink?

I'll join you in whatever is going as stressed to the hilt right now. My mum went in for a procedure that they had never tried before and is now quite poorly;was to be in overnight now been a week.Having to split myself in several pieces to do visits,take her dog out,see to my kids and work nights. Eldest son is determined not going to NZ incase she dies. Our lovely dog is poorly with arthritis and his back end keeps going away from him. The vet has given him stronger painkillers but says that after a month or so they will not have the same effect and has advised us to euthanise him at the end of this time as he will only get worse and be in a lot of pain;we are all devastated as he is 11 and we have had him over 10 years. My husband was blubbing like a baby and eldest son not wanting to leave him here and not be able to visit grave.And trying to organise everything to move to NZ get me several bottles of merlot please.

Phyl x

Hey Phyl, drinks for you too, or would you rather a Proplus?? My dad is up your way this weekend for the Cup match. He'll be the one standing behind HRH and trying very hard not to swear Gotta love him
Old Mar 11th 2009, 8:59 pm
`

Thanks guys. It's nice to be able to share.

I'll join you in whatever is going as stressed to the hilt right now............

get me several bottles of merlot please.

Phyl x

Several bottles of merlot and a long straw sat just right there on the bar.

Sorry to read about your Mum. That is such a worry. Hope to read she is picking up soon. What do the quacks have to say?
It is totally devastating when our totally loved and oh so precious pets reach the end of their days. They are part of our families and so much part of our everyday lives aren't they. At least your dog will not be made to suffer un-necessarily. Not that it's any great comfort to know that but it is better than watching suffering . Perhaps when his time comes, think to have him cremated and bury his ashes, like a dogs bone, where you finally rest your hats in NZ. Then plant a tree over him. Just a thought !
Big hugs to you Phyl.

My dad is up your way this weekend for the Cup match. He'll be the one standing behind HRH and trying very hard not to swear
Ooo.. G'won. Get him to do a few sweary *@%&'s to tinge the ears in front pink. My Dad would've loved that.
Will your Dad get on the telly?
Old Mar 11th 2009, 10:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BEVS here
Ooo.. G'won. Get him to do a few sweary *@%&'s to tinge the ears in front pink. My Dad would've loved that.
Will your Dad get on the telly?
Don't doubt a few expletive delitives will slip out, don't doubt HRH mutters a few herself when Scotland play badly! He may well be on the telly, although they tend not to film that area during the game. He's been on the front of the paper cheering away before - of course that was the last time Scotland won the Cup
Old Mar 12th 2009, 6:39 am
`

He's been on the front of the paper cheering away before
Picture please

I'll swap one of me Dad.
Old Mar 12th 2009, 7:47 am
BE Forum Addict

luvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond repute

Bevs
So sorry to hear that - don't usually frequent the bar at all but had to post after seeing your sad news. It will come to us all of course....I hope my Dad is still around to see his grandchildren two years older when we go back for a month later this year.
You always wonder...especially with the distance..it's great that you were able to be there - that would have shown him that you really did care.
Luvwellyx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.