The KIWI BAR

Old Jan 3rd 2009, 8:01 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

Bit late but:
Happy New Year
and I will have 21 pints of lager seeing as I'm sure it's free bar still
Old Jan 13th 2009, 8:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Hello all,have a stinking cold and feel lousy so am in need of lots of whisky to make a large toddie. Anyone else for a tipple,bar tab is mine for now

Phyl x
Old Jan 13th 2009, 9:55 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

I think I could do with getting plastered. Bung me three bottles of shiraz for starters and a packet of unsalted peanuts please.
Have a vick lozenge to clear your hooter Phyl. Not that I would personally go near a Vick lozenge at any time. It would mess with the taste of me wine.
Old Jan 14th 2009, 5:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Did I miss it? Have a hot toddy on me Phyl, how you feeling today?
And whatever you want BEV, you holding up OK?
Old Jan 14th 2009, 6:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Still feeling lousy,been out buying lots of stuff for going to NZ........iron,kettle,duvets,pillows,toaster etc,etc. More hot toddies for me tonight

Phyl x
Old Jan 14th 2009, 6:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear that Phyl - sorry about both things, cos I'm soo jealous of anyone getting ready to move!!!5 days til the first court meeting thingy, still dreading it, can't even decide what to wear!!!
No really good on you, you must be so excited
Old Jan 17th 2009, 5:23 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, anyone in here?? The place looks empty

Decided to pop in here and have a few bottles of Merlot - the kind that can't be detected by the breathalyser

Mr Sue has gone out for a few drinks and I have [foolishly] agreed to pick him up later. What was I thinking, there's a bottle here just asking to be started and maybe finished

Phyllis glad to see you've got a date, not long now, the time will just fly by. Hope you're feeling better as well. Just keep taking the hot toddies, they'll cure anything if you just get the dose right...

Sue
Old Jan 17th 2009, 9:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi Sue,nice to hear from you. Cold all better now,toddies did the trick Just need to drink the merlot some other time. How goes it now you have been there a while? Is the job good,meeting new people,living the Kiwi life????? Can't wait to be there

Phyl x
Old Jan 17th 2009, 10:53 pm
`

Originally Posted by j19fmm
And whatever you want BEV, you holding up OK?
Ta for asking.

I'm holding it together . A few of these helps.

though here of course I canny do that right now.
Old Jan 18th 2009, 9:12 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Phyllis and BEVS and anyone else in here tonight

I'll have a couple of bottles of white for a change tonight

All is well here in NZ, just started work and it seems to be going well so far, though only been there 5 days! I feel like I'm settling in OK, obviously having a pet kiwi of my own helps of course
Though he's not been much use today, spent the day lying around the house with a stinking hangover so I ended up going out by myself. At least it's a bank holiday tomorrow so we can do all the things we meant to do today tomorrow
SO another couple of bottles please, it's my turn to get raging drunk

Phyllis you'll be here before you know it. It seems so far away at first but it then just creeps up on you and before you know it you're about to get on the plane! And you're left wondering where all that time went

Sue x
Old Jan 18th 2009, 9:54 pm
`

Get the straws out as this helps the

Three bottles for me but make it Rose as I need to keep a clear head at the moment, and whatever anyone else wants. Oh and 4 packets of Walkers cheese and onion as I'm here and some unsalted peanuts please. Yum
Old Jan 19th 2009, 4:29 am
Just Joined

princessnic is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all...

Well I'd like a Jack Daniels on the rocks please. Not only is it my favourite beverage but i need it. I've been trawling through the site for stories by expats - good or bad which deserves space in a national paper and so far i've found nada. So I've resorted to the bar. But the best place to meet people and get the lowdown is in the pub...so please if there is anyone there who wants to tell me any stories or give me an idea, then feel free! I have a news meetings tomorrow and no stories so hit me! Oh and not too much ice with that JD. Merci beaucoup.
Old Jan 19th 2009, 6:15 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi princessnic,

You may find someone will come to you if you post here;

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=74

Old Jan 19th 2009, 8:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Glass of your finest please. An unusual birthday beginning with our first Court visit re Leave to Remove, then a swift detour into Hotel Chocolat on the way back to the car before going back to work for the afternoon. Soo birthday drinks on me..
Old Jan 19th 2009, 8:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

iwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond repute

phew! Just got in from my son's 11th birthday party...it was quite hectic to say the least!

So I'm in dire need of...well...basically anything...think I'll start with a large Rose!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.