The KIWI BAR

Old Dec 7th 2008, 5:44 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

Awww - look at everybody's festive avatars! Good effort folks.

I'll have a bottle of Bolly please as my littlest is poorly and I am anticipating a long night ahead!
Old Dec 7th 2008, 8:37 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Peeps!!
Count me in if there is drinking.........
C - give me a phone right now!!!
Old Dec 8th 2008, 9:03 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

12 glasses of everything for you lot and a round of 'Oh Come all Ye Faithful' from those without their Crissy avatars.
Old Dec 11th 2008, 7:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Evening all, anyone pour me a hot toddy? Being a really bad patient
Old Dec 12th 2008, 7:30 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and a very Merry Christmas to you all ho ho ho

Two bottles of Merlot please to celebrate my arrival in NZ

Arrived last Sunday and settling in ok so far, seeing Mr Sue again helps of course
Off for a trip round the South Island for a month from tomorrow and will then have to start work when I get back in January. Real life will have to start again
Sue
Old Dec 12th 2008, 8:04 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sue,merry crimbo to you too. Glad to see you have arrived back in NZ safely. Hope you enjoy your SI trip,if you get the chance say hi to Dunedin for me and tell it I'll be there soon.....4th July all being well I've just come in from nightshift so could do with a bottle or 2 of merlot before I grab a few hours kip.

Phyl x
Old Dec 12th 2008, 8:05 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by j19fmm
Evening all, anyone pour me a hot toddy? Being a really bad patient
I'll pour you one,being the kind nurse that I am........ anything else you need just call Honey or sugar in the toddy?

Phyl x
Old Dec 12th 2008, 9:09 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weejie
I'll pour you one,being the kind nurse that I am........ anything else you need just call Honey or sugar in the toddy?

Phyl x
Yeuk can't we just go straight to the whisky?
Old Dec 12th 2008, 12:02 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Ergh. No !

Too hot for toddys or teddys . Hic

I'll have lots of lots and then that is it. Blummin mental NZ Xmas parties

It's all bread butties for starters.
Old Dec 12th 2008, 10:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yeuk can't we just go straight to the whisky?
My kinda gal!! Which one......my preference is for an Islay malt like Bunnahabhain, Caol Ila and Bruichladdich. Touch of water....lovely. But only on special occasions,the merlot is the normal tipple

Phyl x

p.s. hope the cold is better
Old Dec 13th 2008, 10:57 am
BE Forum Addict

My kinda gal!! Which one......my preference is for an Islay malt like Bunnahabhain, Caol Ila and Bruichladdich. Touch of water....lovely. But only on special occasions,the merlot is the normal tipple

Phyl x

p.s. hope the cold is better
Hey Phyl, no better today, had that brief moment of being able to breathe unaided this morning but it soon passed. Really hate being ill on days i'm not working.....pass the single malt then..... oh and I own a square foot of Islay!!
Old Dec 14th 2008, 9:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hey Phyl, no better today, had that brief moment of being able to breathe unaided this morning but it soon passed. Really hate being ill on days i'm not working.....pass the single malt then..... oh and I own a square foot of Islay!!

Have you ever been? We love Islay,OH's best mate comes from there. We have invested in a hogshead barrel of Bruichladdich which will be ready in 6 years.....around 300 bottles of whisky so they say Hope you feel better soon,have a malt on me

Phyl x
Old Dec 15th 2008, 4:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

[/COLOR]

Have you ever been? We love Islay,OH's best mate comes from there. We have invested in a hogshead barrel of Bruichladdich which will be ready in 6 years.....around 300 bottles of whisky so they say Hope you feel better soon,have a malt on me

Phyl x
Nope never been, it was something my daddy got me years ago.Gives me the right to a free dram at the distillery I think!!
Cheers
Old Dec 31st 2008, 9:43 am
BE Forum Addict

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE
Drinks are on me,my last Hogmanay in Scotland so get what you like.Bottoms up,think I'll have bolly for brekkie!!CHEERS!

Phyl x
Old Dec 31st 2008, 9:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Back at you Phyl
Happy New Year

Would join you in a wine but I've discovered a slight intolerance to white wine going to have to be shorts from now on I guess

All the best for an exciting 2009, Fi x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.