The KIWI BAR

Old Aug 15th 2008, 7:34 am
lionheart

howden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to all
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

Originally Posted by BEVS here
Stick a bottle of Shiraz on the bar for Howden40 please bartender. Make that a couple and I may as well join her.
Thanks, first chance to sit back and have a relaxing drink. Will follow up with a few Rums me thinks. OH will polish the wine off before I get a chance to pick up a glass.

Pauline
Old Aug 15th 2008, 8:27 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Err, I know I was feeling pretty bad but i'm sure I came in last night and stood a round for Jennifer45 and anyone else who wanted one????
Old Aug 15th 2008, 8:51 am
BE Enthusiast

pumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud of

I'll have a swift Banana Beer cheers! I should be at work!!! Popped home to peg my washing out (gotta grab the chance with all the rain we have had) and have some tea and toast. Shhhh!! Don't tell anyone!!! Should be dressing leg ulcers!!!

Oh well, the joys of district nursing....better get back to it................

Lou
xxxxxx
Old Aug 19th 2008, 4:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Had email from Co saying that mine and OH medicals were being passed for referral Emailed to ask what reasons and it is my BMI ( no surprise there really) and Gary's is because he has had a hernia op and knee ops,but it's the hernia that is the problem as this is a red flag to them and is on the protocol for referralReally need a drink. Anyone else?

Phyllis
Old Aug 19th 2008, 5:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Evening Phyllis, sorry to hear about the referral I'll have a half with you
Old Aug 19th 2008, 5:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

pumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud of

Sorry to hear that Phyliss

I'll have a Pint of Banana Beer with you too.

Louise
xxx
Old Aug 28th 2008, 8:55 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

It's been a beautiful day here in downtown Whitby. Well, to be right, we set off on the motorbike at 9am and came home at about 4pm so who knows what kind of a day it was here. We went for miles and the weather was glorious. What a brilliant day off!
21 pints for me to round the day off and whatever anyone else is drinking!
Old Aug 28th 2008, 9:21 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karonious
It's been a beautiful day here in downtown Whitby. Well, to be right, we set off on the motorbike at 9am and came home at about 4pm so who knows what kind of a day it was here. We went for miles and the weather was glorious. What a brilliant day off!
21 pints for me to round the day off and whatever anyone else is drinking!
A Motorbike? Where did the dog sit?
Old Aug 28th 2008, 10:41 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
I got sunburnt at 10 in the morning - at last a Kiwi winter!!
Old Aug 29th 2008, 6:44 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
No room for the dog!!
Attached Thumbnails The KIWI BAR-20080716_0178.jpg  
Old Sep 4th 2008, 6:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Been at the gym for a couple of weeks,got a programme sorted....bloody kills me but have lost 2kg so feeling a wee bit better. Still not heard outcome of medical referrals yet so getting a wee bit impatient now but seeing as I can't have a drink in real life felt like several in cyber bar. My shout,have what ever you like folks!

Phyllis

Last edited by weejie; Sep 4th 2008 at 6:50 pm. Reason: grammar!
Old Sep 4th 2008, 6:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by weejie
Been at the gym for a couple of weeks,got a programme sorted....bloody kills me but have lost 2kg so feeling a wee bit better. Still not heard outcome of medical referrals yet so getting a wee bit impatient now but seeing as I can't have a drink in real life felt like several in cyber bar. My shout,have what ever you like folks!

Phyllis
Cheers Phyllis, I'll just have a short, not sure I can stay awake for anything more - back at school this week and I'm flippin' knackered!!!
Old Sep 17th 2008, 4:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Just had email to say PR approved in principle waiting on second person check. Medicals ok so no pressure to lose weight but still going to go to the gym Working nights tonight so cyber bar it will have to be....the bolly is on me

Phyllis
Old Sep 17th 2008, 5:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by weejie
Just had email to say PR approved in principle waiting on second person check. Medicals ok so no pressure to lose weight but still going to go to the gym Working nights tonight so cyber bar it will have to be....the bolly is on me

Phyllis
Fantastic news Phyllis, I'm really pleased for you
Old Sep 17th 2008, 7:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yay! That sounds promising Phyliss!! I'll have a few Banana beers.

cheers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.