The KIWI BAR

Old Jul 23rd 2008, 10:23 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

Originally Posted by cottageinthesky
I forgot the art of conversation... weren't you thinking about real estate at one time ??
Oooo, that looks nice!!!

I've been doing it for 14 months now - yes quiet at the moment, have a great auction coming up though so busy with that.

Lovely to catch up, off to beddybyes now - bloody caravan at the crack of dawn!! Glad your well.
Old Jul 24th 2008, 8:19 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cottageinthesky
well.... lardy da.... here's another old-timer - just in case you've forgotten... a container load of Chardonnay for me - so Am Loolah grew up to become a moderator - didn't think there was anything about Am Loolah that was moderate!!
Ahhhhh, Nina: so good to see you back!!!
have some karma for your re-appearance
I moderated for 6 months and then just didn't have the time....
I'm just over a spell in hospital, been very poorly but better now....
drink up my sweet!!!
Old Jul 24th 2008, 8:23 am

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point

Karen!!!!

21 shots of Baileys please!!

How are you my dear?
Old Jul 24th 2008, 10:57 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by karonious
drink up my sweet!!!
Karen,

Sorry I missed your call - I'll try you over the weekend. Glad to hear you're better though ...
Old Jul 26th 2008, 8:41 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Karen,

Sorry I missed your call - I'll try you over the weekend. Glad to hear you're better though ...
Pick up the sodding phone woman - I CAN SEE YOU ARE ONLINE!!
Old Jul 26th 2008, 11:01 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Chin up Karen, sorry to hear you were poorly and glad to hear that you are better

I've just comitted an awful sin - sucked a rather large dram (of Bourbon - close enough to total sacrilige) through a couple of "budget" anzac biscuits and you konw the experience was quite pleasurable........reminds me of those Italian biscuits - Amaretto or something like it..........

Anyway will have a butchers around the old bar before I "get me coat"
Old Jul 27th 2008, 8:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

cottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to all

Originally Posted by karonious
drink up my sweet!!!
Thanks Karen - sorry to hear you've not been well - have something fortifying on me...
Old Jul 29th 2008, 6:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Well,medical reports were posted yesterday and according to the woman at the office must be ok as doc did not leave a note attached or want to speak to us Having a pre-emptive drink hoping it arrives tomorrow then I can submit ITA!!!!! Anyone want to share a case of merlot?

Phyllis
Old Jul 29th 2008, 6:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weejie
Well,medical reports were posted yesterday and according to the woman at the office must be ok as doc did not leave a note attached or want to speak to us Having a pre-emptive drink hoping it arrives tomorrow then I can submit ITA: Anyone want to share a case of merlot?:Phyllis
I'll have one with you Phyllis, if you make it a white one ...sounding good on the medical front, good on you
Old Jul 29th 2008, 7:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

pumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by j19fmm
I'll have one with you Phyllis, if you make it a white one ...sounding good on the medical front, good on you
Yes, sounds promising Phyliss, I'll have 6 Banana Beers.

Cheers Ladies
Old Jul 29th 2008, 10:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by j19fmm
No worries,chardonnay do or pinot grigio?
Old Jul 29th 2008, 10:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by pumpkinlou
Yes, sounds promising Phyliss, I'll have 6 Banana Beers.

Cheers Ladies
What do they taste like? You can have them on me,cheers
Old Jul 30th 2008, 2:47 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Just popped in for a few drinkies now I've arrived in NZ. Mr Sue is at work now and I think it's time for a few bottles of your finest red to keep me going until I have to get dinner ready...

Ha ha ha turned into a real little housewife since we've got here, it won't last!
Old Jul 30th 2008, 7:00 am
BE Enthusiast

pumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by weejie
What do they taste like? You can have them on me,cheers
They are lovely. Hint of Banana, very refreshing. First tasted them at the Good food show in Brum last year.

As your paying I'll have 6 more and a quadruple Vodka lime and Soda

and get Kato whatever she fancies to cheer her up.
Old Jul 30th 2008, 10:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi Sue,good to hear you arrived safely.

Medical results arrives and my bilirubin 23,upper level 20 so need to stay off the wine incase I need new tests done so soda water and lime for me for now. Getting everything finalised to send off ITA.....OMG it's all too real now.

Drinks all round,Kato and Lou large whatever you like.

Phyllis

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.