The KIWI BAR

Old Jun 1st 2008, 9:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

Originally Posted by BEVS here
I'll get those & join you in a toast Weejie. 3 bottles of Shiraz for me. 6 botts of Merlot for you The bartender is out back, so I'll leave the money on the till.
Thanks Bevs really enjoyed them started getting ITA stuff together so may need a few more bottles to keep me going.Bartender,set them up and the drinks are on me........OH just got his redundancy money through aka the NZ fund
Old Jun 1st 2008, 9:50 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Well if the drinks are on you then I'll have a three bottles of the merlot to help you celebrate getting your ITA
Can't have any more, don't want to be stinking of booze at work tomorrow...
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 6:22 am
BE Forum Addict

malcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS here
She left 9 B&Cs on the bar for you. It's on the house.
Got any Resolves?:curse:
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 6:24 am

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point

Room for a tourist?
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 11:53 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleopatra
Karen? You there hun?
I'm here now.............
Been really busy - had a lot of organising and thinking to do....
However - now I'm here, drinks on the house
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 11:56 am

Originally Posted by karonious
I'm here now.............
Been really busy - had a lot of organising and thinking to do....
However - now I'm here, drinks on the house
Hey!

How are you? Any luck on the housing front?
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 12:10 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Hey!

How are you? Any luck on the housing front?
I'm good thank you........

Not yet but still hopeful. Something will turn up before too long I'm sure.
And in the meantime - another drink I think!
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 12:11 pm

I'm good thank you........

Not yet but still hopeful. Something will turn up before too long I'm sure.
And in the meantime - another drink I think!
Bubbly I think is called for!!
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 12:27 pm
conquering the world!

Bubbly I think is called for!!

Look at the time!!!
A quick glass or 21 as I have to be up for work at 6am!!
But tomorrow is my last shift of 4 - as far as I am concerned, tomorrow is friday!!
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 1:18 pm

Look at the time!!!
A quick glass or 21 as I have to be up for work at 6am!!
But tomorrow is my last shift of 4 - as far as I am concerned, tomorrow is friday!!
Night hun.
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 9:04 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Just booked medicals for 8th July so this will be my last visit to the bar for a while as need to get liver de-toxed before blood tests Drinks on me seeing as I won't be in for a while,mine's a bottle of shiraz( for a change)

Phyllis
Old Jun 7th 2008, 9:11 am
lionheart

howden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to all

Rugby tonight, sat at home on my lonesome, just fancied a drink or is that a bottle. No fun drinking alone, can be a bad sign so I'll drink in 'public' - nope can't even draw up a virtual drink, not my night tonight. Some things are just not ment to be.:beer : Spoke too soon, if my eyes rolled before the beer don't fancy my driving. Got to pick up the lager louts rugby should be over soon.

Enjoy life
Old Jun 12th 2008, 7:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

malcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond repute

I would like to share in a toast for my dear old mother in law who passed away yesterday aged 81 after a long illness. She died in her sleep with all her family by her side. She was the old school and whenever i walked in her house she would get one of her daughters to make me a cuppa and something to eat immediately. Never swore, smoked or drank but spent her last days waking up briefly to tell the nurses to f off.
Will be missed and fondly remembered.
Old Jun 12th 2008, 8:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

to your MIL
Old Jun 12th 2008, 11:15 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

In memory of your dear ole MIL.

Lovely to read that she still had it in her to give folks some stick before she passed off this mortal coil.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.