The KIWI BAR

Old May 21st 2008, 10:31 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by BEVS here
I'll have 6 shirazes coz I don't want to share. Balloon head has gone to bed with four pillows & an overdose
can't type for laughing.....'ballon head' - you are mean!!
I think a bottle of shiraz on the house for that one.
I finally sat down and started writing my teaching session the other day. really cracked on with it. Just as well really as I was meant to present it next Thursday. Then realised I'm not working next Thursday. No way am I going in to work just for that. So it's now July sometime..........
Old May 21st 2008, 11:18 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by karonious
I finally sat down and started writing my teaching session the other day. really cracked on with it. Just as well really as I was meant to present it next Thursday. Then realised I'm not working next Thursday. No way am I going in to work just for that. So it's now July sometime..........
I so admire forward thinking

Pour yourself a fair few and I'll have another for simply being the caring soul that I am by closing the doors to shut out the groans.
Old May 21st 2008, 11:22 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

I so admire forward thinking

Pour yourself a fair few and I'll have another for simply being the caring soul that I am by closing the doors to shut out the groans.
excellent!
put in some soundproofing and we will carry on!
Old May 21st 2008, 11:24 am
`

and is the teaching thing nearly sorted ?
Old May 21st 2008, 11:35 am
conquering the world!

and is the teaching thing nearly sorted ?
yeah, pretty much so. Had a quiet day at work and did most of it then....well, why do ti in my own time
Read your post in the Lounge about feeding the ducks..........
Calls for another round I think.........
Old May 21st 2008, 11:52 am
`

We're all slightly quackers y'know. We called Woo , Woo after Woo's carnivorous eating pig in Deadwood . Bless his beak. He tries to be so winsome &..... blokie.

I've slurped that lot down me neck. Top up please and whatever yourself is having. Make it a couple of large ones.
Old May 21st 2008, 12:19 pm
conquering the world!

We're all slightly quackers y'know. We called Woo , Woo after Woo's carnivorous eating pig in Deadwood . Bless his beak. He tries to be so winsome &..... blokie.

I've slurped that lot down me neck. Top up please and whatever yourself is having. Make it a couple of large ones.
Large ones it is then!! {ooeerrrr missus }
waiting for news from Scotland - my favorite sister is now overdue with her first baby..............
need a drink to help with the waiting..........
Old May 25th 2008, 12:47 pm
Forum Regular

Dave n Ann is just really niceDave n Ann is just really niceDave n Ann is just really niceDave n Ann is just really niceDave n Ann is just really niceDave n Ann is just really niceDave n Ann is just really niceDave n Ann is just really nice
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

WOW...we were told this was a really classy bar and something about dresscode and suits, didn't know it was Birthday suits....ahhhh well when in Rome
"I'll have a snakebite (without blackcurrant) and a creme de menth chaser with a packet of pork scratchings, and for the wife,6 bottles of babysham with a cherry twist please".

The wife is impressed as to how you manage to avoid the python slipping off your oiled shoulders while pulling pints?
.....really you put the tail where
Old May 28th 2008, 10:00 am
`

Ookkayy Not sure about the drive past with thoughts of the slippery stuff . BUT

Here is a pint to Malcomtom and I'll have apint or three whilst I am here bartender.
Old May 29th 2008, 9:39 am

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point

Karen? You there hun?
Old May 29th 2008, 1:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

EOI changed to successful,drinks are on me. I'll have 6 bottles of merlot please to start,anyone else for a tipple?
Old May 29th 2008, 8:57 pm
Forum Regular

Dave n Ann is just really niceDave n Ann is just really niceDave n Ann is just really niceDave n Ann is just really niceDave n Ann is just really niceDave n Ann is just really niceDave n Ann is just really niceDave n Ann is just really nice

Congratulations Weejie,It's the quickest EOI I've seen.
I'll have a pint of heavy if they stock it.
Old May 29th 2008, 10:37 pm
`

I'll get those & join you in a toast Weejie. 3 bottles of Shiraz for me. 6 botts of Merlot for you The bartender is out back, so I'll leave the money on the till.
Old May 30th 2008, 10:58 am
BE Forum Addict

malcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond repute

Here is a pint to Malcomtom and I'll have apint or three whilst I am here bartender.
Thanks Bev. I will be having quite a few starting at 3pm today when my official works retirement do starts in Liverpool city centre.
Bed by 8!!!
Happy days.
Large Bacradi and coke please bartend
Old May 31st 2008, 12:36 am
`

She left 9 B&Cs on the bar for you. It's on the house.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.