The KIWI BAR

Old Apr 29th 2008, 10:01 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
Yes please!

How long have you been in NZ?
about half an hour...but you know that already
Old Apr 29th 2008, 10:02 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by winedonju
about half an hour...but you know that already
Not you
Old Apr 29th 2008, 10:04 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Yes please!

How long have you been in NZ?
Since Oct 06.
It's all there in my blog
Moved to Hamilton originally but moved down here last November to start again
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

Not you
oh i get it now, and whats the weather like, my OH likes NZ, not that he's been, but then he's never been to Oz either

Originally Posted by karonious
Since Oct 06.
I'll have a read of that later.

Maz - what about you hun? How long have you been here?
BE Forum Addict

Since Oct 06.
do you like it?
Old Apr 29th 2008, 10:08 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

do you like it?
I love New Zealand
I know there are a lot of people who come here and find out it is not for them but in spite of everything that has happened in my personal life, I wouldn't seriously consider a move back to the UK.
Anyway, this bottle of Aftershock is just about out of date: let's get it down us!!
Cheers!!
Old Apr 29th 2008, 10:09 am

It's been lovely talking to you all, but I'm going to have to go now.

The grass is resembling a miniature jungle, the mountain of ironing is about to erupt and my girl wants a curry so I need to make a start on that too.

Thank you

See you soon.

Hayley xx
Old Apr 29th 2008, 10:09 am
BE Forum Addict

I love New Zealand
I know there are a lot of people who come here and find out it is not for them but in spite of everything that has happened in my personal life, I wouldn't seriously consider a move back to the UK.
Anyway, this bottle of Aftershock is just about out of date: let's get it down us!!
Cheers!!
no there's a balst from the past...is it the pink one,.....me and OH got bladdered on that one new years eve, and he dropped it all over my NEW cream carpet
Old Apr 29th 2008, 10:10 am
conquering the world!

The grass is resembling a miniature jungle, the mountain of ironing is about to erupt and my girl wants a curry so I need to make a start on that too.

Thank you

See you soon.

Hayley xx
See ya!!
Old Apr 29th 2008, 10:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Thank you

See you soon.

Hayley xx
hmmmmm so your names Hayley...how come you tell them and not me??
Old Apr 29th 2008, 10:11 am
conquering the world!

no there's a balst from the past...is it the pink one,.....me and OH got bladdered on that one new years eve, and he dropped it all over my NEW cream carpet
Aye!! that would be it. No wonder it is just about out of date.......
Old Apr 29th 2008, 10:13 am
BE Forum Addict

am afraid I'm gonna have to bail as well, not sure what time you are on, but it's 11.12 (midday), and I have the boy to take to school for 12....gotta feed him first though.
Been nice chatting though.....and thanks for the aftershock...yummy.
Old Apr 29th 2008, 10:15 am
conquering the world!

am afraid I'm gonna have to bail as well, not sure what time you are on, but it's 11.12 (midday), and I have the boy to take to school for 12....gotta feed him first though.
Been nice chatting though.....and thanks for the aftershock...yummy.
It's 10.15pm here........
See you again
Old Apr 29th 2008, 10:16 am
BE Forum Addict

It's 10.15pm here........
See you again
seems a great bar....will defo be back, especially if 21 drinks per round is the norm
Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeee.xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.