The KIWI BAR

Old Apr 29th 2008, 9:46 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by winedonju
Never - but it was a pretty impressive line of drinks there!!

I always ask for 21 pints: I assumed it would be courteous to offer you the same....
But if it too much, I will drink them myself!!
too much....who are you kidding

SS we will be in more trouble now[/QUOTE]

Old Apr 29th 2008, 9:48 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
Sounds like you had a blast!!!
Invite for me next time please!!
Old Apr 29th 2008, 9:50 am

Originally Posted by karonious
Sure!!
Old Apr 29th 2008, 9:50 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maz
It was lovely today on Somes Island! You two should have come volunteering with us. We missed the bad weather, very lucky!
Far too lazy!!!
And still ache from moving all that sodding firewood!!
In fact, maybe another drink will ease the pain........
Old Apr 29th 2008, 9:51 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

no worries
Old Apr 29th 2008, 9:54 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Far too lazy!!!
And still ache from moving all that sodding firewood!!
In fact, maybe another drink will ease the pain........
If the weather's good, we're going there as a family on Saturday for a picnic and a walk around. Fancy bunking off work and joining us?
Old Apr 29th 2008, 9:54 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

And why are the dingoes ignoring me?
Old Apr 29th 2008, 9:56 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Maz
defo NOT ignoring you, going bloody dizzy, chasing all the other threads
Old Apr 29th 2008, 9:57 am

Originally Posted by Maz
Sorry hunni, I just went off to get something to eat!!

How are you today?

Fancy joining our next round the world trip?
Old Apr 29th 2008, 9:57 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by Maz
I don't know - let's ask them shall we??
Why is everyone ingnoring Maz?
But I'm not ignoring you, so let's have another drink
Old Apr 29th 2008, 9:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
Sorry hunni, I just went off to get something to eat!!

How are you today?

Fancy joining our next round the world trip?
That will NOT cure your hangover
Old Apr 29th 2008, 9:58 am
conquering the world!

Ok, glad that's one's sorted out!!
More drink people!!

Silly question really!!
Old Apr 29th 2008, 9:59 am

Originally Posted by winedonju
That will NOT cure your hangover
Yest it will!! It's a high in vitamin and minerals Pot Noodle.
Old Apr 29th 2008, 10:00 am
BE Forum Addict

More drink people!!

Silly question really!!
go on then, never been one to refuse such hospitality.
Old Apr 29th 2008, 10:01 am

More drink people!!

Silly question really!!
Yes please!

How long have you been in NZ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.