The KIWI BAR

Old Sep 18th 2007, 10:35 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by karonious
Good grief, how often do your parents visit? We met them briefly when we visited so it can't be a year since they were here last. Great if you enjoy their company I love my mother dearly but I always heave a sigh of relief when she goes!!
Good about the bathroom being finished though
they plan on coming every 9mths...

i took little miss to drs for jabs, MIL sent cream from UK, worked a treat. shame that i twisted my knee that morning , & got chased down the beach by seagulls the following day.
took my boy to kea scouts the other day, got chatting to a scots lady who runs cubs, started the usual where you from chat, turns out her hubs is from the same town as me & his mother taught me at college .......small world

well done on the walk/run thing you did the other day btw
Old Sep 18th 2007, 10:36 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
Cheers guys, drink up i'm buying. Dan, how's you now?
oh go on then one more before bed
Old Sep 18th 2007, 10:44 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poppets
they plan on coming every 9mths...

i took little miss to drs for jabs, MIL sent cream from UK, worked a treat. shame that i twisted my knee that morning , & got chased down the beach by seagulls the following day.
took my boy to kea scouts the other day, got chatting to a scots lady who runs cubs, started the usual where you from chat, turns out her hubs is from the same town as me & his mother taught me at college .......small world

well done on the walk/run thing you did the other day btw
The 10k walk/jog was good - sore the next day though. It has inspired me - I've got another 3 events in the pipeline but my knee is giving me real gyp so not sure what to do next. I think I will try to work through it: never one to give in gracefully. So: you and me both hobbling about with poorly knees......at least I didn't get chased down the beach though

Good to hear that the jabs went better this time
Old Sep 18th 2007, 10:50 am
BE Forum Addict

The 10k walk/jog was good - sore the next day though. It has inspired me - I've got another 3 events in the pipeline but my knee is giving me real gyp so not sure what to do next. I think I will try to work through it: never one to give in gracefully. So: you and me both hobbling about with poorly knees......at least I didn't get chased down the beach though

Good to hear that the jabs went better this time
another 3 events, your keen ...mind you saying that we went out & purchased some bikes at the weekend, been saying we'd get them since we arrived 18mths ago, so no more running alongside the kids when they go out on theirs

right i'm off to bed, desperatly need beauty sleep, & more tidying for the arrival of my folks....look out auckland they'll be with you for 2 days before they get to me

catch you again soon Karen, best wishes to all
Old Sep 18th 2007, 10:52 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poppets
another 3 events, your keen ...mind you saying that we went out & purchased some bikes at the weekend, been saying we'd get them since we arrived 18mths ago, so no more running alongside the kids when they go out on theirs

right i'm off to bed, desperatly need beauty sleep, & more tidying for the arrival of my folks....look out auckland they'll be with you for 2 days before they get to me

catch you again soon Karen, best wishes to all
Hope you have some really good times with your folks - remember to take lots of photos to look over once they have gone. Have fun
Goodnight
Old Sep 18th 2007, 11:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Me and thee so far Simon, so 21 lagers for me and loads for you and not forgetting your sherry
I passed the driving theory test today - got them all right too! However, I have to have an eyesight test with my GP as I didn't pass the test they set so don't have a New Zealand licence yet....
Let's drink anyway
Well done - that's another hurdle over.
Old Sep 18th 2007, 11:07 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by Boopy
Well done - that's another hurdle over.
Hi Dee, to be honest, I would quite like to be chauffered about - not sure Mr B would be too happy with that!
You are up late - late shift tomorrow, like me?
Let's have another drink!
Old Sep 18th 2007, 11:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Dee, to be honest, I would quite like to be chauffered about - not sure Mr B would be too happy with that!
You are up late - late shift tomorrow, like me?
Let's have another drink!
Just come in from the quiz night - didn't win, but we didn't come last. It was a good night, just too many question on NZ. Having a quick cuppa before bed, no work tomorrow. 2 days off at the mo, I now work 4 on & 2 off, the same as Paul.
Old Sep 18th 2007, 11:13 am
conquering the world!

Just come in from the quiz night - didn't win, but we didn't come last. It was a good night, just too many question on NZ. Having a quick cuppa before bed, no work tomorrow. 2 days off at the mo, I now work 4 on & 2 off, the same as Paul.
Does that mean you actually have the same 2 days off? I would imagine that was part of your cunning plan when you changed jobs
Old Sep 18th 2007, 11:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Does that mean you actually have the same 2 days off? I would imagine that was part of your cunning plan when you changed jobs
Yeah! they do self rostering, so we get 2 days off together each week now instead off each 6 weeks. Also they will honour my hols that I want when my mate comes over here, which the manager would not confirm.
We can also start to go places & do things together, like the decorating, ha!
Old Sep 18th 2007, 11:26 am
conquering the world!

Yeah! they do self rostering, so we get 2 days off together each week now instead off each 6 weeks. Also they will honour my hols that I want when my mate comes over here, which the manager would not confirm.
We can also start to go places & do things together, like the decorating, ha!
Take a long weekend and come and visit sunny Hamilton!
Old Sep 18th 2007, 11:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Take a long weekend and come and visit sunny Hamilton!
Thanks Karen, that would be lovely. I can self roster, but Paul does a set rota. Only getting one weekend off in 6. Once the weather gets warmer we'll have to make some arrangements.
Old Sep 18th 2007, 10:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
Cheers guys, drink up i'm buying. Dan, how's you now?
How do chaps and chappesses. Still grumbling along so going to see the doc this am-another $35 down the portal.
Had to take a sample of my own poo-now that's a first!
Old Sep 18th 2007, 10:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really nice

Originally Posted by danny.f
How do chaps and chappesses. Still grumbling along so going to see the doc this am-another $35 down the portal.
TOO MUCH INFORMATION DAN!!!
Old Sep 18th 2007, 11:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by danny.f
Your not painting a pretty picture!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.