The KIWI BAR

Old Sep 15th 2007, 9:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Wilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really nice
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Hellloooo.......? Anyone in?? I should be filling in forms for the solicitors - we've sold the house in UK!!!!! - but have been having a glass of the red stuff instead!! Need a top up now...anyone else need one?
Old Sep 15th 2007, 9:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wilma & co
Hellloooo.......? Anyone in?? I should be filling in forms for the solicitors - we've sold the house in UK!!!!! - but have been having a glass of the red stuff instead!! Need a top up now...anyone else need one?

Congrats!
I'll join you in a quick one before bed, early shift tomorrow.
Old Sep 15th 2007, 9:51 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Evening all,
I'll have a pint or 21, cheers people!
Old Sep 15th 2007, 10:08 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wilma & co
Congrats, great news - i'll have a beer with you to celebrate...
Old Sep 15th 2007, 10:17 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
Congrats, great news - i'll have a beer with you to celebrate...
You settling in then Simon - good here innit?
Old Sep 15th 2007, 10:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Karen, I've been knocked off 2nd position on Marjong on Henri.....
I'm gutted, it took me all my time to get there.
Old Sep 15th 2007, 10:42 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karonious
You settling in then Simon - good here innit?
Loving it so far... settling in nicely thanks...
Old Sep 15th 2007, 10:46 am
conquering the world!

Loving it so far... settling in nicely thanks...
I found it really strange when we first got here - posting on the same time-scale as the 'kiwis'
Let's drink to kiwi-time!
Old Sep 15th 2007, 10:48 am
BE Forum Addict

I found it really strange when we first got here - posting on the same time-scale as the 'kiwis'
Let's drink to kiwi-time!
Go Kiwi time... 2 more beers here please barman
Old Sep 15th 2007, 11:02 am
conquering the world!

Go Kiwi time... 2 more beers here please barman
2 more for Simon and 21 for me - because I'm off now until half past Wednesday! I don't have to be in work until 3pm Wednesday so that makes it half past doesn't it
Old Sep 16th 2007, 9:54 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

2 more for Simon and 21 for me - because I'm off now until half past Wednesday! I don't have to be in work until 3pm Wednesday so that makes it half past doesn't it
I'll have a bottle of Bolly whoever's behind the bar?

Good weekend folks?
Old Sep 16th 2007, 9:59 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
I'll have a bottle of Bolly whoever's behind the bar?

Good weekend folks?
IV Bolly for the fairy and 21 lagers for me.
I was at work on Saturday but off today. Went to the Gym and did housework I have spent some time on the on-line theory test and am passing consistently now so hope to pass next week
And you?
Old Sep 16th 2007, 10:04 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

IV Bolly for the fairy and 21 lagers for me.
I was at work on Saturday but off today. Went to the Gym and did housework I have spent some time on the on-line theory test and am passing consistently now so hope to pass next week
And you?
I saw that - thanks for the link in your blog. I got 90% on the first one, then 70%, then 80% so methinks I may actually have to open the book and study first?! Daughter passed her learners licence in the week so I should be able to, plus have 6 months to brush up!

Lovely weekend thanks, picnic on the beach yesterday in shorts & t-shirts, pouring with rain today?
Old Sep 16th 2007, 10:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Good luck with the test Karen.
Old Sep 16th 2007, 10:32 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by Boopy
Good luck with the test Karen.
Feeling reasonably confident Dee (fingers crossed smiley!)
I'm sure it was Sue aka Andrew Cross who posted the link so thank-you for that. Best have the Road Code in front of you for the 'blue car' questions as some of them have traffic lights and the colours don't show up on the on-line test.
More alcohol!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.