The KIWI BAR

Old Sep 8th 2007, 11:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by karonious
Back now, Dee
Up at 6.10, off by 7.30 and lined up at the start at Whangamata with 3 minutes to spare I finished in 1hour 13 minutes so not too bad as far as I am concerned I bloody ache now though as I did very little road work, mostly the treadmill at the Gym so not used to proper road running. We then went the several beaches and had a lovely day. I met a chap in Whangamata who comes from my home village!! Caught up with him after the walk and had a good blether.
Suffice to say, I am in need to many many pints!!
(see my mahjong score over 'there'? )
Well done!!!
It is a small world to bump into someone from your home town, bet you enjoyed your chinwag & did your accent get stronger.
Just back in from another late, will be on marjong to unwind. Have noticed your score - you clever little shit, ha! I thought I was doing well, until I was overtaken, what a bummer.
Old Sep 9th 2007, 9:24 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Ok people, as far as I am concerned, it is friday as I have the next 2 days off -
So, drink up - it's my round!!
Cheers
Old Sep 9th 2007, 9:27 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok people, as far as I am concerned, it is friday as I have the next 2 days off -
Cheers
Did you manage your early start or could you not walk this morning?! I may just treat myself to a small magnum of Bolly if it's your round?

How are the knees?
Old Sep 9th 2007, 9:53 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Did you manage your early start or could you not walk this morning?! I may just treat myself to a small magnum of Bolly if it's your round?

How are the knees?
At work for 7am!
Even managed the stairs at work
My legs ache from the toes up - God, it's pathetic - it was only 10k
I'll have 21 lagers as it would be rude to leave you to drink on your own
Old Sep 9th 2007, 9:53 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya...

ermmmm.... just a ginger beer for me ta.... went out and had too much to drink last night and the headache has finally gone so I think I'll stick to the soft stuff for a while!
Old Sep 9th 2007, 9:55 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by SarahB
Hiya...

ermmmm.... just a ginger beer for me ta.... went out and had too much to drink last night and the headache has finally gone so I think I'll stick to the soft stuff for a while!
You had me worried for a moment there - I though you may be pregnant again
Old Sep 9th 2007, 9:58 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

You had me worried for a moment there - I though you may be pregnant again
OMG dont say that!! lol.... over dinner this eve my OH said.... wouldnt it be nice to have another!!!! No it bloody well wouldnt!!!

It was the Fire Service Honours night and I'm not used to drinking so it gave me a great headache!

No more babies for me.... I'm WAAAAAAY too old now to go through that again!
Old Sep 9th 2007, 9:59 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers
Karen well done on the run!

I finished work on Friday- was given a bunch of flowers and earings as the boss dashed out the door to collect her kids from school - all very bizarre- then the children gave me a lovely handprint and drawings of themselves type card. Have to say it felt a bit flat.

Had nice farewell supper with some friends last night.

Back to the jeyes fluid and Hammerite paint on garden tools today- oh joy

4 weeks today we'll be on the plane! .
Old Sep 9th 2007, 10:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by helinuk
Hey thats coming round quickly now. Are you all organised?
Old Sep 9th 2007, 10:03 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by helinuk
Karen well done on the run!

I finished work on Friday- was given a bunch of flowers and earings as the boss dashed out the door to collect her kids from school - all very bizarre- then the children gave me a lovely handprint and drawings of themselves type card. Have to say it felt a bit flat.

Had nice farewell supper with some friends last night.

Back to the jeyes fluid and Hammerite paint on garden tools today- oh joy

It will pass quick, make the most of it
It is a bittersweet moment leaving work eh? Not to worry - it's one more thing ticked off the list
Old Sep 9th 2007, 10:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Just a quick hello before going to bed, on an early shift tomorrow.
Nitey nite all.
Old Sep 9th 2007, 11:03 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SarahB
Hey thats coming round quickly now. Are you all organised?
Hi Sarah
not too bad - trying to do a few things each day.
how are you all?
cheers
Old Sep 10th 2007, 10:37 pm
life finally begins in NZ

sarahlou2411 is a jewel in the roughsarahlou2411 is a jewel in the roughsarahlou2411 is a jewel in the roughsarahlou2411 is a jewel in the rough

Thanks to BOOPY for the coffee and chat...much needed for my sanity...I owe you a coffee if you find yourself at a loose end for whatever reason.

Have sent you the details to you e-mail..as promised

Thanks again
Old Sep 12th 2007, 6:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sarahlou2411

Thanks to BOOPY for the coffee and chat...much needed for my sanity...I owe you a coffee if you find yourself at a loose end for whatever reason.

Have sent you the details to you e-mail..as promised

Thanks again

You are more than welcome, it was lovely to put a face to your name. Thanx for the home made bickies - lovely mmmmmmmm!
Old Sep 13th 2007, 9:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Bored. If anyone in Welly this am for coffee-giz a bell.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.