The KIWI BAR

Old Jun 12th 2007, 10:09 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by Boopy
Caroline, you seem to be settling in really well. Have a nightcap.
It does seem to be going well I'm thrilled to report. We have had more of a social life here in the last 2 months than the last 2 years in the UK!

Congrats on passing your theory, how hard was it?
Old Jun 12th 2007, 10:39 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Evening ladies:
my round seeing as I missed your offers!
I have been blogging again. I dont think I write anything interesting but it keeps my family and friend in touch so it can't be all bad!
I just wish they would email more: I blog so they can tune in but they never think to email me back with their updates! Well, not often enough anyway!
Beer!
Old Jun 12th 2007, 10:45 am

Originally Posted by karonious
Evening ladies:
my round seeing as I missed your offers!
I have been blogging again. I dont think I write anything interesting but it keeps my family and friend in touch so it can't be all bad!
I just wish they would email more: I blog so they can tune in but they never think to email me back with their updates! Well, not often enough anyway!
Beer!
Can you drink on the job? Cool!!!

Apparently I am expected to start work next week? How very dare they? I had adopted lady of leisure routine with darling Hubby doing all the cooking as I burnt the water!

Now work intervenes, I ask you?

How are things with you? We had lovely day, took little one for lunch picnic on the beach!
Old Jun 12th 2007, 10:53 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Can you drink on the job? Cool!!!

Apparently I am expected to start work next week? How very dare they? I had adopted lady of leisure routine with darling Hubby doing all the cooking as I burnt the water!

Now work intervenes, I ask you?

How are things with you? We had lovely day, took little one for lunch picnic on the beach!
I am not working at the mo, probably confused everyone with my meanderings! Working tomorrow night and the 3 after, so may well have a REAL lager or 21 tonight!
I am hibernating! Even with the mild winter we seem to having so far, I miss the sun so I sleep as much as possible. I work on the theory that God only gave X amount of waking hours so I am looking after mine!
As for burning the water, install a gas water heater instead of a tank (bet you already have one in that lovely house of yours) and it can burn itself!
Old Jun 12th 2007, 11:00 am

I am not working at the mo, probably confused everyone with my meanderings! Working tomorrow night and the 3 after, so may well have a REAL lager or 21 tonight!
I am hibernating! Even with the mild winter we seem to having so far, I miss the sun so I sleep as much as possible. I work on the theory that God only gave X amount of waking hours so I am looking after mine!
As for burning the water, install a gas water heater instead of a tank (bet you already have one in that lovely house of yours) and it can burn itself!
Dur, thought you were working!

I de-toxed last night after a very heavy weekend - sorry if I slurred when you rang, I do try to remain coherent and best phone voice at all times, but sometimes the chardonnay lets me down?

We had glorious sunny, warm day today which was really nice.

I have no idea what heats the water, I meant I let the kettle boil dry!

But we do have underfloor heating in the bathrooms coz we're really posh like!
Old Jun 12th 2007, 11:10 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Dur, thought you were working!

I de-toxed last night after a very heavy weekend - sorry if I slurred when you rang, I do try to remain coherent and best phone voice at all times, but sometimes the chardonnay lets me down?

We had glorious sunny, warm day today which was really nice.

I have no idea what heats the water, I meant I let the kettle boil dry!

But we do have underfloor heating in the bathrooms coz we're really posh like!
Very impressed by the detox - I prefer the hair of the dog method myself! Didn't notice your slurring as I was talking too much shite!
We have put in a heated towel rail and a wall-mounted bathroom heater. The last owners had 4 kids - how has everyone who has ever lived in this house coped? I refuse to compromise on cold bathrooms and we have also added a heat pump. Next on the list is double glazing, as much to cut down the noise as the cold! But for me, the prize-winning waste of money has to be reburish the deck! It just looks a bit dated so I would like it all done new with a glass rail to admire the gully! Still talking Steve into that one as it it purely cosmetic but I would really like to see that done!
Old Jun 19th 2007, 6:56 am
conquering the world!

Anyone else for a drink then?
My day off so I will have one or 21 lagers to help pass the evening.
Cheers!
Old Jun 19th 2007, 7:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya Karen - will join you for one - need to save myself for friday night.
Old Jun 19th 2007, 7:22 am
conquering the world!

Hiya Karen - will join you for one - need to save myself for friday night.
Hope you all have a good time
I have invited myself to the BOP meet-up and once I get round to checking my rota, I may well invite myself to the Auckland meet-up at Michelle's house as well!
I will go to pretty much any length for a piss-up!
Old Jun 19th 2007, 7:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Hope you all have a good time
I have invited myself to the BOP meet-up and once I get round to checking my rota, I may well invite myself to the Auckland meet-up at Michelle's house as well!
I will go to pretty much any length for a piss-up!
Hope you get some photo's to post on here, so we can all put faces to names.
Old Jun 19th 2007, 7:49 am
conquering the world!

Hope you get some photo's to post on here, so we can all put faces to names.
I won't be carrying a camera, one hand less for a pint that way
Old Jun 19th 2007, 7:50 am
BE Forum Addict

I won't be carrying a camera, one hand less for a pint that way
I'm sure some one will, they'll want to catch you pie eyed on camera.
Old Jun 19th 2007, 7:55 am
conquering the world!

I'm sure some one will, they'll want to catch you pie eyed on camera.
Hopefully, there will be a Karen-shaped space in most of them, same as most of the last lot! Not all, but most!
Old Jun 19th 2007, 8:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Go on then - I'll have another wee dram, before I have another go on Marjong.
Old Jun 19th 2007, 8:30 am
conquering the world!

Go on then - I'll have another wee dram, before I have another go on Marjong.
Good-o, I don't have to drink on my own!
Have you tried
henrilouma.net
they have many many games on there: I rule the world at mahjong on there!!
And trivia!
And bear and cat!
And swapmatch!
I sometimes surprise myseld that I ever find the time to go to work!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.