The KIWI BAR

Old Aug 24th 2006, 10:57 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by Jac&Adie
some prat outside just woke the wife up with his horn (car horn that is) and now she wants me to come to bed - prob to much info, but I don't get an offer like that every day

Nitey Nite boys and girls - Enjoy
Can't do sing-a-lone, need a wee. Where's the ladies?
Old Aug 24th 2006, 11:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Can't do sing-a-lone, need a wee. Where's the ladies?
You out the bog yet? Need a glass of milk please. You want one?
Old Aug 24th 2006, 11:04 pm

Originally Posted by danny.f
Ewww - you've been nominated our barman, what is with the offer of milk? How rude? I'll have another bottle of Bolly please - we're not in Liverpool now!
Old Aug 24th 2006, 11:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of

What? I thought this was a Non-alcoholic beverage free bar! Here, have a pint of milk stout, it's the closest there is!
Old Aug 24th 2006, 11:09 pm

Originally Posted by StevieB
What? I thought this was a Non-alcoholic beverage free bar! Here, have a pint of milk stout, it's the closest there is!
Must have taken wrong turning methinks. Shall have to vacate and try lying down in a darkened room. Have "meeting" tomorrow with bosses, best be sober or they may remove my non-flammable wings!
Old Aug 24th 2006, 11:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Must have taken wrong turning methinks. Shall have to vacate and try lying down in a darkened room. Have "meeting" tomorrow with bosses, best be sober or they may remove my non-flammable wings!

Pass me your empties please (kitchen towel draped over forearm), 15 minutes into happy hour-til 6am.
Old Aug 24th 2006, 11:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of

My taxi's here, so I'm off. Anyone coming in here for a ploughmans tomorrow for lunch?
Old Aug 24th 2006, 11:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by StevieB
My taxi's here, so I'm off. Anyone coming in here for a ploughmans tomorrow for lunch?
Thanks for coming-safe journey,tomorrow will be another day of joyous bevvying and general chit chat.
Old Aug 24th 2006, 11:27 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for coming-safe journey,tomorrow will be another day of joyous bevvying and general chit chat.
Evening, some drunk on his way out left the door open. Drinks on me as I have come of age - 100 posts. Another 21 pints of lager in my direction please Mr F.
Old Aug 24th 2006, 11:30 pm

Originally Posted by karonious
Evening, some drunk on his way out left the door open. Drinks on me as I have come of age - 100 posts. Another 21 pints of lager in my direction please Mr F.
Yay, thank the Lord, someone else on my time, who's not tucked up in bed by midnight!! Lets fleece the place? Quadruple anything my friend?!
Old Aug 24th 2006, 11:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

am leaving now cus no one spoke to me
Old Aug 24th 2006, 11:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Congratulations to you madam!! Are you expecting guests? Would you like a tray? That'll be $42 please. Would you like some complimentary nuts madam?
Old Aug 24th 2006, 11:33 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to you madam!! Are you expecting guests? Would you like a tray? That'll be $42 please. Would you like some complimentary nuts madam?
Oh dear, all I have is this $500 bill, and one to yourself my good man. How do you expect me to hold a tray when I am already holding 21, no 20, no 19 pints of lager! As to the nuts, no they always lodge in my throat!
Old Aug 24th 2006, 11:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=karonious]Oh dear, all I have is this $500 bill, and one to yourself my good man. How do you expect me to hold a tray when I am already holding 21, no 20, no 19 pints of lager! As to the nuts, no they always lodge in my throat![/QUOTE
First round on the house methinks.Surely you chew first before you swallow? Helps stop the gagging madam.
Old Aug 24th 2006, 11:40 pm
conquering the world!

[QUOTE=danny.f]
Oh dear, all I have is this $500 bill, and one to yourself my good man. How do you expect me to hold a tray when I am already holding 21, no 20, no 19 pints of lager! As to the nuts, no they always lodge in my throat![/QUOTE
First round on the house methinks.Surely you chew first before you swallow? Helps stop the gagging madam.
Not if you float them in your pint!
Did Steve mention we put the application in the post today - and of course it is now Bank Holiday weekend so we will have to wait even longer to get a reply?
Terrified, worried, elated, apprehensive, can't decide...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.