The KIWI BAR

Old Jan 20th 2007, 10:40 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Georgie!!!!!

You nodding off over there???
Old Jan 20th 2007, 10:41 pm
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute

Im off - speak soon xxx
Old Jan 20th 2007, 10:41 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
Not booking anything yet!! Don't want to tempt fate

Mind you when we were at the station on Thursday waiting for the train, glanced across the tracks and the advertising hoarding opp. us was New Zealand Now!!!! Spooky eh!!

Took it as a sign!!

Gonna have to be a 4*+ for Hannah!!!
Girl after my own heart!!!

Yes, take it as a sign (it was a bloody sign, an advertising sign you fool!!!)

Take it their being flexible on the start date for Kev's job then? Do you have to sell up first or can you leave it on the market and it still be financially viable to go?

If Hubby had his way we'd sell first, but I use the angle that housework is not my thing and with 4 kids and 2 dogs (both of whom have just puked in the porch and it took 1+ rolls of super absorbent kitchen roll to clean up) we'll never sell it with us living in it!! Luckily we have enough to go and leave it on market.

Can you believe Danny & Donna are off tomorrow (I think), MCCuddy is there, Wiz & Ton just arrived too, Jack the Lad been and back (knew it was quiet) it's all happening!
Old Jan 20th 2007, 10:43 pm

Originally Posted by andy&georgina
Im off - speak soon xxx
Bloody Lush, one glass of rose and she falls off stool!!

Nite, nite, speak soon.
Old Jan 20th 2007, 10:47 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Can go and leave house, cos inlaws will help us out, but leaves us less the other end

New boss is with the dates at the mo!!1 out of our hands now any rate

Just wanna know one way or another now tho'. Trying to carry on as we're not going for the kids sake cos know they're gonna be devestated if we don't (NOT THE ONLY ONES)
Old Jan 20th 2007, 10:51 pm

Can go and leave house, cos inlaws will help us out, but leaves us less the other end

Just wanna know one way or another now tho'. Trying to carry on as we're not going for the kids sake cos know they're gonna be devestated if we don't (NOT THE ONLY ONES)
I think from what I can gather there's no doubt about you going or not, you are going, it's just getting things sorted to enable you to go!

Chin (s) up!!!

See Mandie and Helen are lurking - at this ungodly hour too!! Maybe they don't know Danny put money behind the bar - let's pretend it was a lie, pocket it and then we can split it for the rest of the week?!
Old Jan 20th 2007, 10:53 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
I think from what I can gather there's no doubt about you going or not, you are going, it's just getting things sorted to enable you to go!

Chin (s) up!!!

See Mandie and Helen are lurking - at this ungodly hour too!! Maybe they don't know Danny put money behind the bar - let's pretend it was a lie, pocket it and then we can split it for the rest of the week?!
Helen just PMd me told her we were in here. forgot the free beer bit tho'

Oi what's with the chinS bit missus!!!
Old Jan 20th 2007, 10:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

hi I found you Sarah -I ought to go to bed!
cheers
Hx
Old Jan 20th 2007, 10:56 pm

Helen just PMd me told her we were in here. forgot the free beer bit tho'

Oi what's with the chinS bit missus!!!
Yes, stupidly put that bit in a free for all to access post, when infact obviously we would never do that, us, who, no way, good as gold etc, etc.

Right, Rambo II's on, always had a pash for Sly, may have to go sit and enjoy!!!???

The s was merely a typo error!!!
Old Jan 20th 2007, 10:57 pm

Originally Posted by helinuk
hi I found you Sarah -I ought to go to bed!
cheers
Hx
Hi Helen, how's it going? Where are you at with your plans? Still planning a holiday out to NZ later in the year?
Old Jan 20th 2007, 10:58 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Yes, stupidly put that bit in a free for all to access post, when infact obviously we would never do that, us, who, no way, good as gold etc, etc.

Right, Rambo II's on, always had a pash for Sly, may have to go sit and enjoy!!!???

The s was merely a typo error!!!

Cheeky bbbeeeaaatttccchhh!!!

Speak to you soon

Don't work DH too hard!!
Old Jan 20th 2007, 11:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Helen, how's it going? Where are you at with your plans? Still planning a holiday out to NZ later in the year?
Hiya
we are ready to submit our ITA on Monday in London yippeeee
Then have a bl***y awful wait in limboland for 2-4 months.... Yes we were talking about where to do recce today. Can't decide what to do - we've been to NZ for 2 holidays but this will be different.
Old Jan 20th 2007, 11:05 pm

Hiya
we are ready to submit our ITA on Monday in London yippeeee
Then have a bl***y awful wait in limboland for 2-4 months.... Yes we were talking about where to do recce today. Can't decide what to do - we've been to NZ for 2 holidays but this will be different.
Thought you were considering Bay of Plenty & Welly? We should be settled in BOP by time you go for hols and will gladly meet and fill you in on our first impressions etc, etc. We have friends who have been in Papamoa for 3 months and can no doubt bribe them to come out for a few glasses of vino to wet theirs and your whistles!!

The being in limbo bit is a killer - but worth it in the end?! We all hope!

Right Ladies and Sarah (Ho, ho, ho!!) must get to bedlam as have babysitter in morning so Hubby and I can take dogs to beach together and go out for lunch! Simple pleasures!!
Old Jan 20th 2007, 11:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thought you were considering Bay of Plenty & Welly? We should be settled in BOP by time you go for hols and will gladly meet and fill you in on our first impressions etc, etc. We have friends who have been in Papamoa for 3 months and can no doubt bribe them to come out for a few glasses of vino to wet theirs and your whistles!!

The being in limbo bit is a killer - but worth it in the end?! We all hope!

Right Ladies and Sarah (Ho, ho, ho!!) must get to bedlam as have babysitter in morning so Hubby and I can take dogs to beach together and go out for lunch! Simple pleasures!!
. Cold feet makes us question our decisions, and whether we want to spend $$$ on a recce- we've gone round in circles today!Its late I need my bed!
look forward to your words of wisdom, drinks sound good to me-
nite nite
Hxx
Old Jan 20th 2007, 11:10 pm

. Cold feet makes us question our decisions, and whether we want to spend $$$ on a recce- we've gone round in circles today!Its late I need my bed!
look forward to your words of wisdom, drinks sound good to me-
nite nite
Hxx
Nite all, was lovely to have a brief catch up.

Speak soon.
XXX

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.