The KIWI BAR

Old Nov 26th 2006, 12:34 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Evening all. I've never seen a Saturday so quiet in here!You all saving for Christmas?
Goodnight k&s,sleep well.
Lools avatar is cool! Is that really your arse though mate? Impressive.
Notice at the top of the page my wife called me fattie! Finished work have you? No one to pick on? Typical woman-look for the easy (and biggest) target. And anyway. It's my genes,as the advert goes. It's my underactive microwave to blame. And my overactive appetite. I'm not fat,just big plated!
Old Nov 26th 2006, 12:36 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by danny.f
Evening all. I've never seen a Saturday so quiet in here!You all saving for Christmas?
Notice at the top of the page my wife called me fattie! Finished work have you? No one to pick on? Typical woman-look for the easy (and biggest) target. And anyway. It's my genes,as the advert goes. It's my underactive microwave to blame. And my overactive appetite. I'm not fat,just big plated!
hi guys mind if i join you for a drink.
i'm supoosed to be baking & orgainising but not getting very far
Old Nov 26th 2006, 12:40 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, it's taken me several hours before noticing that my left buttock is on show - but it's pert and peachy and I'm content with that!!

No Poppets, you can not join us in the bar until you throw away all baking equipment - because baking is not big and it's not clever!
Old Nov 26th 2006, 12:43 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Can you do some Lancashire hotpot for the customers for Sunday lunch?
Imagine that with a few pints of wine! Lurvly!

What would you like people? Last contracted night tonight,so on the pop!
Old Nov 26th 2006, 12:43 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Yes, it's taken me several hours before noticing that my left buttock is on show - but it's pert and peachy and I'm content with that!!

No Poppets, you can not join us in the bar until you throw away all baking equipment - because baking is not big and it's not clever!
, if i don't bake my kids will starve whilst i'm in UK. hubs thinks the fridge & cupboards restock themsleves, you know like tha laundry bin is self emptying. He'll never manage b'fast , lunch & dinner for a week!!
Old Nov 26th 2006, 12:52 am

Originally Posted by poppets
, if i don't bake my kids will starve whilst i'm in UK. hubs thinks the fridge & cupboards restock themsleves, you know like tha laundry bin is self emptying. He'll never manage b'fast , lunch & dinner for a week!!
My hubby thinks my purse is a cashpoint?! They are crap aren't they?

You said in other thread that you have PR and Returning Visitors Visa - is that what I'll have? I was thinking I'll just throw in the odd word like "jangle" and "dick " and be there forever?!
Old Nov 26th 2006, 12:53 am

Do you ever actually "nurse" these kids, or just wave a hand at them, saying "yeah, in a minute, I'm ON-LINE to my New Zealand Buddies?"
Old Nov 26th 2006, 12:57 am
BE Forum Addict

My hubby thinks my purse is a cashpoint?! They are crap aren't they?

You said in other thread that you have PR and Returning Visitors Visa - is that what I'll have? I was thinking I'll just throw in the odd word like "jangle" and "dick " and be there forever?!

don't ask me difficult questions but i think they let me back into NZ without too many probs, & i think when it expires thay either give you another 2 yrs one or give you an indefinate one.
it came with our PR so i'm assuming you'll get one too.
Old Nov 26th 2006, 12:58 am
BE Forum Addict

ohhhh voddie please, can do lanc hot pot no probs matey boy. did i read that you were doing an extra 2 weeks at work
Old Nov 26th 2006, 1:07 am

don't ask me difficult questions but i think they let me back into NZ without too many probs, & i think when it expires thay either give you another 2 yrs one or give you an indefinate one.
it came with our PR so i'm assuming you'll get one too.
Okey dokey, how long till can swap for a blue NZ passport as now hubby & kids ALL have them? How rude ... just me then? (As per bloody usual! )
Old Nov 26th 2006, 1:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Okey dokey, how long till can swap for a blue NZ passport as now hubby & kids ALL have them? How rude ... just me then? (As per bloody usual! )

errrmmmmm i THINK its 5yrs but i could be (probably am ) wrong
(don't shout at me its not my fault i don't make the rules up)
here join me in a drink , mines no calories as i have to get into my suit soon (on shit time to wire my jaws up again!!)
Old Nov 26th 2006, 2:44 am
BE Forum Addict

I'll have you know I work very hard.......sometimes.....it's just that I'd rather talk to my new friends than give my antibiotics!! I mean,where's the harm there? England are in deep vein trouble. We're crap at cricket.
Old Nov 26th 2006, 2:53 am
BE Forum Addict

I'll have you know I work very hard.......sometimes.....it's just that I'd rather talk to my new friends than give my antibiotics!! I mean,where's the harm there? England are in deep vein trouble. We're crap at cricket.

and rugby
Old Nov 26th 2006, 3:07 am
BE Forum Addict

and rugby

Yes mate.And rugby,and footy,tennis,table tennis,sailing,running,sleeping,sex, deck-chair hunting,etc. Great at rock n roll,and rowing,and coming second though.
Old Nov 26th 2006, 3:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Yes mate.And rugby,and footy,tennis,table tennis,sailing,running,sleeping,sex, deck-chair hunting,etc. Great at rock n roll,and rowing,and coming second though.

its the taking part that counts - esp with sex

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.