The KIWI BAR

Old Nov 22nd 2006, 10:42 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Don't think so, he has no life, no vision and no hair - something you want to share with us MrL?!
watch it - although I am short sighted, have little life (bad back you know) and my hair is falling out a bit ..... but we are now booked into the Sunny top10 site on North Shore from 5 January to 12 January inclusive - -- -- -- - all we need now are flights and medical results (after the medical), plus of course no skeletons in the NZIS closet!!! :scared:
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 10:42 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Don't think so, he has no life, no vision and no hair - something you want to share with us MrL?!
I thought you were off to bed BTW - have you a life???
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 11:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by lardyl
watch it - although I am short sighted, have little life (bad back you know) and my hair is falling out a bit ..... but we are now booked into the Sunny top10 site on North Shore from 5 January to 12 January inclusive - -- -- -- - all we need now are flights and medical results (after the medical), plus of course no skeletons in the NZIS closet!!! :scared:
Hey...you're all booked?!! Having recommended it to you, will now give you a couple of tips! When we stayed the pool (it is very small by the way!) had so much chlorine in it my kids were bright green when they got out. Not really but they did say it made their eyes sting. Well, that's it really, we were very happy the week that we stayed there. It's nice, a good base to start from. Have you looked at trade me for rental properties?
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 11:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Have you noticed its always the same bodies that hang around here during the day

Me, Jude and Lardyl...what sad people we are

Lardyl - so when do you get here again, now forgive me if I have missed this as I have toothache and my mouth hurts so brain is not working ok have just seen january 5th for a week

now other question, is this the reccie or the big move

Last edited by kwprwn; Nov 22nd 2006 at 11:33 pm. Reason: doh!!!! being stupid
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 11:37 pm
you dewty owld maan!

Originally Posted by Jude J
Hey...you're all booked?!! Having recommended it to you, will now give you a couple of tips! When we stayed the pool (it is very small by the way!) had so much chlorine in it my kids were bright green when they got out. Not really but they did say it made their eyes sting. Well, that's it really, we were very happy the week that we stayed there. It's nice, a good base to start from. Have you looked at trade me for rental properties?
thanks for the tip - I should be able to smell the chlorine as I am pretty sensitive to such things, having done the mad professor thing in a lab with loadsa dangerous chemicals for a few years.....
Got the last of the studios (so I was told) so glad I rang up - using Skype (very cheap!!).
Anyway just sent a couple of emails to Browns Bay School and Murrays Bay School to check out places for Tom come February.
Thanks for looking out for me......!!! Have a packet of quavers !!!
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 11:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by kwprwn
Have you noticed its always the same bodies that hang around here during the day

Lardyl - so when do you get here again, now forgive me if I have missed this as I have toothache and my mouth hurts so brain is not working ok have just seen january 5th for a week

I often wonder what i did before having access to internet at work! I know I used to read alot more! And work alot more probably
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 11:39 pm
you dewty owld maan!

:scared:

this is the move ---- what do I want a recce for????? (dumb rhetorical question!!)

for me it is now 12:35 of the am.....and I need to get to bed......
spent loadsa cash today - laptop £900, laptop bag £40, top10 booking $1100, ........ I need to relax and stop the infernal money spending.......
ANyway how are you ladies, toothache apart??
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 11:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

I often wonder what i did before having access to internet at work! I know I used to read alot more! And work alot more probably
yep me too...now only work when i have too
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 11:42 pm
you dewty owld maan!

yep me too...now only work when i have too
for my 500th post I invent Lavender's first law of computing:

internet + time = zero

ie surfing is a complete waste of it - according to MrsL...
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 11:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

thanks for the tip - I should be able to smell the chlorine as I am pretty sensitive to such things, having done the mad professor thing in a lab with loadsa dangerous chemicals for a few years.....
Got the last of the studios (so I was told) so glad I rang up - using Skype (very cheap!!).
Anyway just sent a couple of emails to Browns Bay School and Murrays Bay School to check out places for Tom come February.
Thanks for looking out for me......!!! Have a packet of quavers !!!
Oh yum, quavers, my old fav. cheers
Funny that, when we stayed in one in Bay of Islands last year I had to book quick as it was the last one left! And it was in all honesty! I have stayed in a few of their parks now and thay have all been good value for money.
Just had a memory from our time there, the kitchens are well fitted out so we thought we would eat in, trotted off to the supermarket down the road 'wow, it woolworths but it sells food' and as we were still a bit tired and jet lagged decided on just getting microwave meals. Got back to the ranch and took it in turns at heating our 'meals' up.
Well, they were all crap so we went off to pizza hut! Which is a couple of minutes walk away Ready meals are awful here, but its a good thing as it encourages you to cook properly, like.
Let us know how you get on at the schools. I drove past BB school the other day, and 2 minutes away is rothesay bay beach, I'm sure they have their sports days down on the park near the beach, I used to see it from my old house. Its a fantastic location for a school.
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 11:52 pm
you dewty owld maan!

cool - I've sent a sort of Round Robin email to the three schools up the coast to check if they can get Tom into Year1. Seems as though BB could be full but at least if we know then a sensible decision can be made on the location front.
Got to go to bed now...... nitey nite, have a fun afternoon and evening!!
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 11:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

:scared: this is the move ---- what do I want a recce for????? (dumb rhetorical question!!)

for me it is now 12:35 of the am.....and I need to get to bed......
spent loadsa cash today - laptop £900, laptop bag £40, top10 booking $1100, ........ I need to relax and stop the infernal money spending.......
ANyway how are you ladies, toothache apart??
well I am fine thank you. Its a glorious day here in BB. Just been chatting on the phone to hubby, he is planning dinner and has promised a glass of wine and cheeses for a pre dinner snack, hopefully in the garden,so I'm looking forward to 5 o'clock!

What flavour lap top did ya get? I can understand why you would want one for whilst you are on the move and all that, but what happens if owt goes wrong with it? We brought our one from pc world with us, have since brought a Dell one but the pc world one is still going strong!
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 11:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

for my 500th post I invent Lavender's first law of computing:

internet + time = zero

ie surfing is a complete waste of it - according to MrsL...
thats about right....work is fairly quiet today, thank god. other than toothache, everything is fine here, the weather looks lovely out (am stuck in work)

My hubby got discharged from the hospital (no more checks up) which is great and one less thing to worry about..so all is well

so any luck with a job for you yet?
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 11:58 pm
you dewty owld maan!

well I am fine thank you. Its a glorious day here in BB. Just been chatting on the phone to hubby, he is planning dinner and has promised a glass of wine and cheeses for a pre dinner snack, hopefully in the garden,so I'm looking forward to 5 o'clock!

What flavour lap top did ya get? I can understand why you would want one for whilst you are on the move and all that, but what happens if owt goes wrong with it? We brought our one from pc world with us, have since brought a Dell one but the pc world one is still going strong!
its a Dell - only ever had those at work and I've bought a monster off their Outlet store - comes with a 3 year worldwide warranty so that should be OK!!!
From this discussion, in my warped mind surfaces Lavender's first law of motoring.....

large exhaust, small penis......
and that is not because I am typing at a desk that is too far away and I was looking down into my lap....

no it was the "monster" comment - and how us lads like to boast about how big/fast/expensive/shiny/new something is that we have just bought.......
Old Nov 23rd 2006, 12:00 am
you dewty owld maan!

thats about right....work is fairly quiet today, thank god. other than toothache, everything is fine here, the weather looks lovely out (am stuck in work)

My hubby got discharged from the hospital (no more checks up) which is great and one less thing to worry about..so all is well

so any luck with a job for you yet?
glad to hear there is progress on the hubbster front.
As far as jobs go - I haven't made contact with the guy I was supposed to email last week and I don't have a job lined up - but hey this house husbanding lark is fine at the moment - bad back notwithstanding!!

now must go to bed.......... nitey nite all

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.