The KIWI BAR

Old Nov 22nd 2006, 9:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Sadly you are the only people I speak to!! No really. Oh and hubby, but then he has that old male selective hearing!
same here really, i only know the people i work with here and apart from hubbys family...I know no one here, I am a sad little loner and an alcoholic one at that

men do have very selective heraing and then they also agree to do things and then say they didnt hear you...but they answered you...why do they do that?
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 9:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Oooo, what's Ocado? I got my New Zealand order today, can replace St George's & 3 Lions Flags at windows with All Blacks & New Zealand one's! yay!!
Ocado is grocery shopping made easy- its free if you spend more than £50?
Its delivered within a hour time slot so no waiting around for 2 hrs like tesco and sainsburys. all is packed in coloured bags that tell you if its frozen, fridge, cupboard etc. and they bring right into kitchen (rather than leave it on doorstep, oh and as I'm working it means I don't have to spend hours in Sainsburys shopping and queueing - grief I sound like an advert !
its all from a warehouse-
never been given a bad piece of fruit and nearly always no subs. its mainly Waitrose stuff - I only do this when I working.
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 9:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Now there folks is a good relationship, he sees to his business, whilst she sorts hers ... equality!

You have a "dick?" Wow. How terribly modern?!
Oh please stop this, you and Jude talking about 'dicks' I cant cope, i am trying to work here ...HONEST!!!!
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 9:58 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kwprwn
Oh please stop this, you and Jude talking about 'dicks' I cant cope, i am trying to work here ...HONEST!!!!
What's the problem, tis merely a wooden plank type thing that needs minimal maintanance? The odd hosing down, a lick of gloss/oiling occassionally and absolutely no real emotional attachment. One "dick" is pretty much like any other "dick" they have their needs and require a certain element of committment, other than that ...?

You're soooo not trying to work - liar ,liar pants on fire!
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 10:00 pm

Originally Posted by helinuk
Ocado is grocery shopping made easy- its free if you spend more than £50?
Its delivered within a hour time slot so no waiting around for 2 hrs like tesco and sainsburys. all is packed in coloured bags that tell you if its frozen, fridge, cupboard etc. and they bring right into kitchen (rather than leave it on doorstep, oh and as I'm working it means I don't have to spend hours in Sainsburys shopping and queueing - grief I sound like an advert !
its all from a warehouse-
never been given a bad piece of fruit and nearly always no subs. its mainly Waitrose stuff - I only do this when I working.
Helen, we live in Cornwall, have only just discovered the wheel?!

Is your daughter home safe and sound? I used to have to cough (in a v.v.v. theartical stylie) outside mt parents' bedroom door when I got home late!!

That's why I left home at 17?!
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 10:02 pm

same here really, i only know the people i work with here and apart from hubbys family...I know no one here, I am a sad little loner and an alcoholic one at that

men do have very selective heraing and then they also agree to do things and then say they didnt hear you...but they answered you...why do they do that?
Coz they only listen to their "dick?"
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 10:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

What's the problem, tis merely a wooden plank type thing that needs minimal maintanance? The odd hosing down, a lick of gloss/oiling occassionally and absolutely no real emotional attachment. One "dick" is pretty much like any other "dick" they have their needs and require a certain element of committment, other than that ...?

You're soooo not trying to work - liar ,liar pants on fire!
I AM

its just so hard to talk to people when you so want to laugh

all this talk about dicks makes me want to sit on one with a nice cold drink

Old Nov 22nd 2006, 10:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Coz they only listen to their "dick?"
WHAT they only listen to 'and I quote'

tis merely a wooden plank type thing that needs minimal maintanance? The odd hosing down, a lick of gloss/oiling occassionally and absolutely no real emotional attachment. One "dick" is pretty much like any other "dick" they have their needs and require a certain element of committment, other than that ...?

so they only listen to a few pieces of wood

That doesnt say much for us does it?
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 10:09 pm

I AM

its just so hard to talk to people when you so want to laugh

all this talk about dicks makes me want to sit on one with a nice cold drink

And then have a post-"dick"oil (think coital?) fag???!!

Right I'm off to bed for my last nite of freedom before the coppers come for me in the morning - have warned bosses that I may not be in, in the morning!

Am very gleeful (no smiley for gleeful?) as have. now that neighbours gone to bed, replaced kitchen and bedroom said flags with a huge NZ one and an All Blacks one!!

I feel like Lionel Blair presenting "Give us a clue?!"

Last edited by Am Loolah; Nov 22nd 2006 at 10:11 pm. Reason: Technicallity
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 10:17 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by caitlin206
Thanks Maz - yeah she sure was lucky. And I am thankful - and treating her very nicely from now on!!!!
x
yes, yes and yes.....
seen it happen myself in a slow moving jam on the M5 but there the bloke stepped on the accelerator instead of the brake and shunted the car in front - I ended up as a witness.
Cheers and I'll drink to a speedy recovery and smaller/more practical shoes.
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 10:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

And then have a post-"dick"oil (think coital?) fag???!!

Right I'm off to bed for my last nite of freedom before the coppers come for me in the morning - have warned bosses that I may not be in, in the morning!

Am very gleeful (no smiley for gleeful?) as have. now that neighbours gone to bed, replaced kitchen and bedroom said flags with a huge NZ one and an All Blacks one!!

I feel like Lionel Blair presenting "Give us a clue?!"
sleep well

the neighbours are probably stupid and wont even get the hint
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 10:20 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

maybe he has your phone line tapped??? how else would he know that you had called them
I would be very worried :scared:
maybe "he" is one of us.....???????
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 10:23 pm
you dewty owld maan!

Originally Posted by Maz
Right, bye all! I'm off for a long weekend. I'll be pretending to work on Friday, but not much. Tomorrow's Thanksgiving in the US, so we all stuff our faces, then on Friday mad idiots rush off to the shops to do their xmas shopping.
happy holidays Maz....
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 10:24 pm
you dewty owld maan!

LardyL stops talking to himself and has one more go at contacting the Top10 Holiday Park......
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 10:25 pm

Originally Posted by lardyl
maybe "he" is one of us.....???????
Don't think so, he has no life, no vision and no hair - something you want to share with us MrL?!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.