The KIWI BAR

Old Nov 21st 2006, 9:10 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by helinuk
careful..it might affect the insurance if you pack something

Caroline what happened with your neighbours today that was sh***??
I leave the boxes unsealed I'd heard that was ok?

I put huge reply then realised it was a rant so deleted it. Suffice to say they're just making life difficult and I'm upset, worried and tired of the whole thing! Never mind - not for long now!
Old Nov 21st 2006, 9:13 pm

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
The same please. Forget the glass tho'

I've got stuff up in the loft that we've been saying for 3months is gonna go on ebay and still it sits there. I know its going end up in a skip eventually.

How was your Panto?
You sound as organised as me then!!

To be fair, the panto wasn't as bad as I'd envisaged and I managed to go the whole show without resorting to alcohol so was immensley proud of self!!

Tonite we went to a lantern procession in the civilised part of Cornwall - Truro!! It was brilliant. All the local schools make these amazing lanterns out of wicker and parchment which are lit up and they have Samba bands etc and parade through the city. Then they have the professional ones which are just amazing. I took some pics on my mobile, but they probably won't come out very well!

How is the house of diseases?!
Old Nov 21st 2006, 9:15 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah

I put huge reply then realised it was a rant so deleted it. Suffice to say they're just making life difficult and I'm upset, worried and tired of the whole thing! Never mind - not for long now!

You know what you need my girl?......

Numbs the pain and helps you to sleep!! Either that or come to my friends Ann Summers party next Wednesday or we have a School Coffee Morning the following day, followed by a Body Shop Party/ School Disco on Friday!!!! I managed to avoid the invitation for the candle party (phew!!) :scared:
Old Nov 21st 2006, 9:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

I read it before you deleted

you poor things! I know about neighbours!...not here- these neighbours are lovely, but in Singapore we had a misery guts downstairs who hated us moving around and complained -often- I got paranoid about walking across dining room even in bare feet, moving chairs to sit down etc- she made my life hell. Different problem but the stress it causes is the same.
not long now before you can leave that behind you.
Old Nov 21st 2006, 9:21 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

You sound as organised as me then!!

To be fair, the panto wasn't as bad as I'd envisaged and I managed to go the whole show without resorting to alcohol so was immensley proud of self!!

Tonite we went to a lantern procession in the civilised part of Cornwall - Truro!! It was brilliant. All the local schools make these amazing lanterns out of wicker and parchment which are lit up and they have Samba bands etc and parade through the city. Then they have the professional ones which are just amazing. I took some pics on my mobile, but they probably won't come out very well!

How is the house of diseases?!

Gonna paint a big cross on my front door tomorrow!!! if nothing else just to keep the estate agent away!! It's bloody hard work selling your house and I'm running out of hiding places for ironing, toys etc!! Just hope nobody asks to see how deep the fitted wardrobes are :scared:

Zoe's feeling very sorry for herself, although she perked up when she found out she gets to stay home tomorrow. Hannah is looking for spots everywhere and I have a feeling that my boy is going to wke up in the morning with it!!! So don't be surprised if this is the only posting I do for the rest of the month

Mind you, I've only been away from here for a week and its taken me an hour to catch up on most of the threads!! Need a drink!! my round....
Old Nov 21st 2006, 9:21 pm

You know what you need my girl?......

Numbs the pain and helps you to sleep!! Either that or come to my friends Ann Summers party next Wednesday or we have a School Coffee Morning the following day, followed by a Body Shop Party/ School Disco on Friday!!!! I managed to avoid the invitation for the candle party (phew!!) :scared:
I'm confused what on earth is a candle party? A party to purchase a wide array of ... candles? How peculier?

Not sure I'd get back from Northants to Cornwall in time for work at 9am thursday morning - can she re-schedule for the weekend - could do with a laugh!! Add to battery operated devices collection - could turn them on the neighbours - do they sell novelty machine guns?
Old Nov 21st 2006, 9:24 pm

Gonna paint a big cross on my front door tomorrow!!! if nothing else just to keep the estate agent away!! It's bloody hard work selling your house and I'm running out of hiding places for ironing, toys etc!! Just hope nobody asks to see how deep the fitted wardrobes are :scared:

Zoe's feeling very sorry for herself, although she perked up when she found out she gets to stay home tomorrow. Hannah is looking for spots everywhere and I have a feeling that my boy is going to wke up in the morning with it!!! So don't be surprised if this is the only posting I do for the rest of the month

Mind you, I've only been away from here for a week and its taken me an hour to catch up on most of the threads!! Need a drink!! my round....
We used to have a childrens nursery and had a hand, foot and mouth outbreak - it was a bugger to get rid off, but thankfully none were very unwell with it. There weren't any remedies I can remember but allow up to 3 weeks for them not to be contagious!! Sorry, not what you wanted to hear - we'll see you in the New Year then!!
Old Nov 21st 2006, 9:24 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

I'm confused what on earth is a candle party? A party to purchase a wide array of ... candles? How peculier?

Not sure I'd get back from Northants to Cornwall in time for work at 9am thursday morning - can she re-schedule for the weekend - could do with a laugh!! Add to battery operated devices collection - could turn them on the neighbours - do they sell novelty machine guns?

LOL

Kev's your man for battery operated machine guns!!!

Well the gun bit at least. Think he's got a shotgun for sale if you're interested!!!! :scared: I've sent for the police checks already!!
Old Nov 21st 2006, 9:26 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

We used to have a childrens nursery and had a hand, foot and mouth outbreak - it was a bugger to get rid off, but thankfully none were very unwell with it. There weren't any remedies I can remember but allow up to 3 weeks for them not to be contagious!! Sorry, not what you wanted to hear - we'll see you in the New Year then!!

Think I might need more alcohol after that news Forget the pint glasses, just find me a milk tanker!!
Old Nov 21st 2006, 9:29 pm

Think I might need more alcohol after that news Forget the pint glasses, just find me a milk tanker!!
But Doctor Spock, I am not!!

So, come on, spill, which were Kev's favourite areas and where does he hope the job offers come from? (Oh, and why?!)
Old Nov 21st 2006, 9:40 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

But Doctor Spock, I am not!!

So, come on, spill, which were Kev's favourite areas and where does he hope the job offers come from? (Oh, and why?!)

In order of where best jobs are ( PLEASE GOD!!)

1. Hamilton

2. Palmerston North

3. Tauranga

4. Christchurch

Right now I'll settle for anywhere, just to get out there. Gonna do the residency thing when we land, hoping that we can use the medicals twice!!! Once for work visa and again for PR if we get it in quick enough.

Catch up with you soon Fairy Lady, but gotta go my babys awake!! :scared:

P.S Bolly's on me for hitting your 1000th posting bound to get there before the night is thru x

Last edited by P2L; Nov 21st 2006 at 9:42 pm.
Old Nov 21st 2006, 9:45 pm

In order of where best jobs are ( PLEASE GOD!!)

1. Hamilton

2. Palmerston North

3. Tauranga

4. Christchurch

Right now I'll settle for anywhere, just to get out there. Gonna do the residency thing when we land, hoping that we can use the medicals twice!!! Once for work visa and again for PR if we get it in quick enough.

Catch up with you soon Fairy Lady, but gotta go my babys awake!! :scared:

P.S Bolly's on me for hitting your 1000th posting bound to get there before the night is thru x

Fill me in another time. Good to catch up. Take care.
Old Nov 21st 2006, 9:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

hi all how are we
Old Nov 21st 2006, 9:54 pm

Originally Posted by poppets
hi all how are we
Hello you - as you've probably gathered I'm not the happiest of bunnies!!! But hey, it'll pass, tomorrows another day, every cloud has a .... I'll shut up shall I?

Meant to ask, but not spoken to you for ages, how's your Grandpa doing?
Old Nov 21st 2006, 10:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Hello you - as you've probably gathered I'm not the happiest of bunnies!!! But hey, it'll pass, tomorrows another day, every cloud has a .... I'll shut up shall I?

Meant to ask, but not spoken to you for ages, how's your Grandpa doing?
Grandads so so , good days bad days , but hey thats Parkinsons for you.
i'm having a dossy day today, got sore throat & cough so has littleun, & ttied from late night last night - friends 60th.
only 1 month til ma comes for xmas :scared:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.