The KIWI BAR

Old Nov 17th 2006, 9:55 pm
Actually just Adie

Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by Jac&Adie
Right thats it, we're getting bored now, might have to go and play with games upstairs, is everybody else asleep, (hope so, least then we won't disturb anyone)
we've now hijacked the top five threads, ha ha, the Expats domitantion tour
starts here !!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 17th 2006, 10:00 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

starts here !!!!!!!!!
Drink up you sad sod
We're having a disappointing day. Weather - PISSING down, not good as the girl and a friend had a 2 hour horse-trek booked as a birthday treat. Now cancelled by stable due to really heavy rain. They will now go swimming instead so that has bucked them up a bit.
Old Nov 17th 2006, 10:01 pm
Actually just Adie

Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light

starts here !!!!!!!!!
Ha Hah thats eight threads, i guess its a Friday, and yes we've had a sherbet or three
Old Nov 17th 2006, 10:02 pm
Actually just Adie

Originally Posted by karonious
Drink up you sad sod
We're having a disappointing day. Weather - PISSING down, not good as the girl and a friend had a 2 hour horse-trek booked as a birthday treat. Now cancelled by stable due to really heavy rain. They will now go swimming instead so that has bucked them up a bit.
Its raining here too, still chin up, its the weekend
Old Nov 17th 2006, 10:03 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Ha Hah thats eight threads, i guess its a Friday, and yes we've had a sherbet or three
ROFL
Wait until tomorrow morning - you will go 'oh SHIT' when you remember what you have done!!
Old Nov 17th 2006, 10:05 pm
Actually just Adie

ROFL
Wait until tomorrow morning - you will go 'oh SHIT' when you remember what you have done!!
sorry dummy here ROFL - WTF ???
Old Nov 17th 2006, 10:12 pm
Actually just Adie

Jac say's good night, and I guess thats a big hint to me. oh well large whisky over here
Old Nov 17th 2006, 11:08 pm
Actually just Adie

starts here !!!!!!!!!
Har ha, i've got it up to eight now
Old Nov 18th 2006, 8:01 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Drink up you sad sod
Weather here not too brill.... rained again today. Its been warm all week though.... wet and humid. Dont talk to me about horse riding.... I wanna go so bad. I cant wait til I can ride again next year.... talking of horses, theres a picture and feature about me and Zack in Your Horse magazine, its out now in the UK and the editor just sent me a copy... cr@p pictures and my OH isnt a full time fireman, cant remember saying that.....lol.
Old Nov 19th 2006, 7:50 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SarahB
Weather here not too brill.... rained again today. Its been warm all week though.... wet and humid. Dont talk to me about horse riding.... I wanna go so bad. I cant wait til I can ride again next year.... talking of horses, theres a picture and feature about me and Zack in Your Horse magazine, its out now in the UK and the editor just sent me a copy... cr@p pictures and my OH isnt a full time fireman, cant remember saying that.....lol.
Ahh, my (just turned) 4 year old had her 2nd riding lesson yesterday, but I missed it as was with my mother at the local amateur dramatics pantomime!! Which I survived without the need for a hip flask! So have done my duty for a couple of weeks now!! Phew!!

Am having a glass of vino now, to make up my alcohol levels obviously - and to celebrate the builders have finished my bathroom - yay!!!! Going to go and christen it before too long - it looks fab!!!

No news on the PR front, but if the rest of the house ends up looking like the bathroom and the neighbours move - hell, I may stay!!! NOT!!!

Everyone else ok? Any news? Anything to celebrate, I'm always up for a party?!
Old Nov 19th 2006, 7:59 pm
Actually just Adie

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Ahh, my (just turned) 4 year old had her 2nd riding lesson yesterday, but I missed it as was with my mother at the local amateur dramatics pantomime!! Which I survived without the need for a hip flask! So have done my duty for a couple of weeks now!! Phew!!

Am having a glass of vino now, to make up my alcohol levels obviously - and to celebrate the builders have finished my bathroom - yay!!!! Going to go and christen it before too long - it looks fab!!!

No news on the PR front, but if the rest of the house ends up looking like the bathroom and the neighbours move - hell, I may stay!!! NOT!!!

Everyone else ok? Any news? Anything to celebrate, I'm always up for a party?!

Good evening mad fairy lady, we too can celebrate as just finished decorating the wonky house. We're both fine, good to hear your ok down there in sunny Cornwall
Jac
Old Nov 19th 2006, 8:04 pm

Good evening mad fairy lady, we too can celebrate as just finished decorating the wonky house. We're both fine, good to hear your ok down there in sunny Cornwall
Jac
You buggers - we finished one room we have the rest of the house ahead of us??!! Yes, thank you for your weather related wit, we currently have hail?!

So is the house on the market now then? I probably will wait to market ours until we've gone as don't relish a repeat of last year when had it on the market and was shoving children under beds, dobermans in washing machines etc for short notice viewings!!

What's your timescale now? Remind me where are you heading?
Old Nov 19th 2006, 8:15 pm
Actually just Adie

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
You buggers - we finished one room we have the rest of the house ahead of us??!! Yes, thank you for your weather related wit, we currently have hail?!

So is the house on the market now then? I probably will wait to market ours until we've gone as don't relish a repeat of last year when had it on the market and was shoving children under beds, dobermans in washing machines etc for short notice viewings!!

What's your timescale now? Remind me where are you heading?

Not selling the house, thats going to be our pension fund, renting it out to my cousin. Might sell sometime in the future but for now we will try to make it work without selling it. Hopefully going to south of Auckland. Adie booked the flights the other day, He flies out early Feb and i'm following in March. Had a beautiful day here today, lovely winter sunshine with clear blue skies. Mind you saying that it will probably rain tomorrow as i'm off.
Old Nov 19th 2006, 8:20 pm

Not selling the house, thats going to be our pension fund, renting it out to my cousin. Might sell sometime in the future but for now we will try to make it work without selling it. Hopefully going to south of Auckland. Adie booked the flights the other day, He flies out early Feb and i'm following in March. Had a beautiful day here today, lovely winter sunshine with clear blue skies. Mind you saying that it will probably rain tomorrow as i'm off.
You Loolah!!! Decorated house to rent to a cousin? Has roof, 4 walls, pay rent, job done?!

God, we hope to be going over by mid-Jan and don't have my PR never mind booked flights. Sadly 2 eldest have no school to go back to after Xmas, so methinks have made bit of an over-enthusiastic faux-pax (sp?)

Ah well, whatever, going anyway, it'll all fall into place eventually!!
Old Nov 19th 2006, 8:23 pm
Actually just Adie

Jac is a bit keen, House not quite done yet, need to finish the kitchen - just the groutting to do - kitchen when in about 3 years ago and a quick spruce up in the lounge so that should take us up till christmas. And you didn't see it before we started, it was a complete mess, now its just a mess, what with my diy. Oh well, least it keeps me off the streets.

wow thats a lot of commas

Adie

Last edited by Jac&Adie; Nov 19th 2006 at 8:26 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.