The KIWI BAR

Old Nov 10th 2006, 7:51 am
BE Enthusiast

cottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to all
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Hi you two, how are you both? Still happy settling in Karen? Still happy baking and making Poppets?!

How's the weather there where you both are? Gone strangely warm again here - can't make it's bloody mind up!
Seems as though we have ..... "a convoy..."

How is everyone - spoke to Poppets on the phone today - great to have a voice to put to the posts!!
Old Nov 10th 2006, 7:52 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Hi you two, how are you both? Still happy settling in Karen? Still happy baking and making Poppets?!

How's the weather there where you both are? Gone strangely warm again here - can't make it's bloody mind up!
yep stil sodding baking & making (nearly done, christmas stuff nearly all gone in post -yay)
weather fab today , fab but windy wednesday , raining at all other times.
hows it with you AL?
Old Nov 10th 2006, 7:54 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cottageinthesky
Seems as though we have ..... "a convoy..."

How is everyone - spoke to Poppets on the phone today - great to have a voice to put to the posts!!
thanks for all the advice, of for a viewing tomorrow so we'll see what happens.
Old Nov 10th 2006, 7:54 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Am Loolah]Hi you two, how are you both? Still happy settling in Karen? Still happy baking and making Poppets?!

Bolly for the Fairy, voddie for the poppets, lager for the pisshead
Still enjoying it, it's like we have been here for ever
I am so incredibly stiff - I went horse riding for the first time in about 5 years on Wednesday and am paying for it now. I hopw this wears off by Tuesday as I have a week of Calming and Restraint training which usually makes me ache all over. Oh well, drink up and don't dwell on it.....
Old Nov 10th 2006, 7:55 am
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=karonious]

I am so incredibly stiff - I went horse riding for the first time in about 5 years on Wednesday and am paying for it now. I hopw this wears off by Tuesday as I have a week of Calming and Restraint training which usually makes me ache all over. Oh well, drink up and don't dwell on it.....

how did the CPR exam go?
Old Nov 10th 2006, 7:55 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by poppets
yep stil sodding baking & making (nearly done, christmas stuff nearly all gone in post -yay)
weather fab today , fab but windy wednesday , raining at all other times.
hows it with you AL?
Personally all fine and happy.

Immigration wise, just found out NZIS charged me twice on my credit card for my PR!!! Hmmmm, they so don't seem to communicate between departments - probably sat next to each other and only talk by email!! And apparently need passports to open bank account in NZ from here, which of course NZIS have!!

Would have thouthgt you two would have met up by now, being relatively close?

Why tearful sweetie?
Old Nov 10th 2006, 7:56 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=karonious]

They should give parents Calming & Restraint training!!
Old Nov 10th 2006, 7:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Personally all fine and happy.

Immigration wise, just found out NZIS charged me twice on my credit card for my PR!!! Hmmmm, they so don't seem to communicate between departments - probably sat next to each other and only talk by email!! And apparently need passports to open bank account in NZ from here, which of course NZIS have!!

Would have thouthgt you two would have met up by now, being relatively close?

Why tearful sweetie?

missing friends really i think , plus PMT, plus Grandads not well , mums just told me he's lost a stone in last few weeks, (she keeps things from me cos she thinks i feel guilty). He has good & bad days , but lately have been very bad
Old Nov 10th 2006, 8:01 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Am Loolah]
Originally Posted by karonious

They should give parents Calming & Restraint training!!
Hmmm, if you are not allowed to smack your children any more, can you employ someone to smack them for you?
CPR went well, far more in depth than UK but I now have a certificate so a for that as well!
Old Nov 10th 2006, 8:01 am
BE Enthusiast

cottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to all

thanks for all the advice, of for a viewing tomorrow so we'll see what happens.
Anything you're not sure of, just let me know.
Old Nov 10th 2006, 8:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Anything you're not sure of, just let me know.

will do , thank you , enjoy the pickled pork
Old Nov 10th 2006, 8:04 am
BE Enthusiast

missing friends really i think , plus PMT, plus Grandads not well , mums just told me he's lost a stone in last few weeks, (she keeps things from me cos she thinks i feel guilty). He has good & bad days , but lately have been very bad
Be happy on their behalf - am sure Grandad would want that ....
Old Nov 10th 2006, 8:06 am
BE Enthusiast

will do , thank you , enjoy the pickled pork
Will let you know the end result ... left over cranberry sauce, here I come ....
Old Nov 10th 2006, 8:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Be happy on their behalf - am sure Grandad would want that ....

i try , just a cr@p day yesterday really thats all. its sad cos i know grandad doesn't really want to be 'here', but we send him video emails to make him smile . Hope mums coping ok too
Old Nov 10th 2006, 8:09 am
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=karonious]

Hmmm, if you are not allowed to smack your children any more, can you employ someone to smack them for you?
CPR went well, far more in depth than UK but I now have a certificate so a for that as well!
good on yer babe

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.