The KIWI BAR

Old Nov 9th 2006, 10:45 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
Have no idea what perfume prices are like in NZ. Do I need to place an order with everyone coming to visit when we get over there?
DUTY FREEEEEE!!!!!!
Old Nov 9th 2006, 10:45 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Smelt it before and that initial pong put me off. If its not got me in 10 seconds then thats it.!!

I went to senior school wearing Miss Dior!! when all my mates were in Impulse!!
so do girls get "pong envy"??
Old Nov 9th 2006, 10:46 pm

Perhaps we were separated at birth!!!
Twins born of the same egg, can finish each others sentan ....
Old Nov 9th 2006, 10:47 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lardyl

Yeah course we do!!!

You buying or serving tonight?!!
Old Nov 9th 2006, 10:47 pm

I don't, most can't afford mine in Cornwall? Chanel... Channel Tunnel?
Old Nov 9th 2006, 10:48 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Twins born of the same egg, can finish each others sentan ....

....ces... What birth sign are you?

Shut up lads!!! Girl talk
Old Nov 9th 2006, 10:49 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Smelt it before and that initial pong put me off. If its not got me in 10 seconds then thats it.!!

I went to senior school wearing Miss Dior!! when all my mates were in Impulse!!
I will give you a clue:

1. Aromatics by Clineque
2. Paloma Picasso
3. Coco Chanel
4. No5 Chanel
5. Miss Dior
6. Montana by Claude Maontana
7. Eternity
8. Femme by Rochas
9. LA Perla
10. And a few more......

All have at least 3 out of a possible 6 ingredients in there base which will make them smell similar. It depends on how much and where in the base on how its will smell.

So in a nutshell you should find some of the above to your liking. Different but all similar
Old Nov 9th 2006, 10:50 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Not many men wear stuff I like. And I absolutrly hate it when I can taste a blokes' aftershave from 20 feet away!! Do you know where I'm coming from Am Loolah?
Old Nov 9th 2006, 10:51 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah course we do!!!
You buying or serving tonight?!!
mmm.....I'll kick the jukebox into life for some "Moon Safari" we all need chillin
Mine's a large Lagavulin/water, thanks, as a chaser after the italian lager "cin cin".
Old Nov 9th 2006, 10:52 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jack Daws
I will give you a clue:

1. Aromatics by Clineque
2. Paloma Picasso
3. Coco Chanel
4. No5 Chanel
5. Miss Dior
6. Montana by Claude Maontana
7. Eternity
8. Femme by Rochas
9. LA Perla
10. And a few more......

All have at least 3 out of a possible 6 ingredients in there base which will make them smell similar. It depends on how much and where in the base on how its will smell.

So in a nutshell you should find some of the above to your liking. Different but all similar

So why do I like Nina Ricci then? And can't abide the stench of Poison ( sorry if anyone wears it!!)
Old Nov 9th 2006, 10:52 pm
you dewty owld maan!

Not many men wear stuff I like. And I absolutrly hate it when I can taste a blokes' aftershave from 20 feet away!! Do you know where I'm coming from Am Loolah?
memories of guys in our physics class in the 6th form who went out for drinks at lunchtime and came back into class having guzzled loadsa Old Spice to cover the smell on their breath (so they thought).....
anyone for an Aramis & coke >?>?>?
Old Nov 9th 2006, 10:53 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

mmm.....I'll kick the jukebox into life for some "Moon Safari" we all need chillin
Mine's a large Lagavulin/water, thanks, as a chaser after the italian lager "cin cin".

Would you like a cherry with that sir?!!
Old Nov 9th 2006, 10:53 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

So why do I like Nina Ricci then? And can't abide the stench of Poison ( sorry if anyone wears it!!)
Which one?

L'air Du Temps?

If so add it to the list
Old Nov 9th 2006, 10:54 pm
you dewty owld maan!

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
I don't, most can't afford mine in Cornwall? Chanel... Channel Tunnel?
eliteism in Cornwall - blowdy ell ?? wots the world comin to ??
Old Nov 9th 2006, 10:54 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

memories of guys in our physics class in the 6th form who went out for drinks at lunchtime and came back into class having guzzled loadsa Old Spice to cover the smell on their breath (so they thought).....
anyone for an Aramis & coke >?>?>?

Didn't have that problem!!

Drank with the headmasters son!!! Seem to remember him phoning the pub and asking for his 6th form back !!! Don't tell my kids!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.