The KIWI BAR

Old Nov 9th 2006, 10:12 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
That is so cool he met Genesis - don't you just love this site?! Which is why you're moving to Tauranga so we can meet for Bugger cooking, who needs food when we can drink copious amounts of alcohol?! the kids can suffer broken limbs on the trampoline? And then we can admire the Paramedics in a slightly inebriated state whilst fightin over pics of Robbie (mine) and Dan Carter (mine)?! The boys can go on the Playstation?! Talk footie/rugby/moisturiser?

Britannia man came back with quite high quote. Am leaning towards PSS coz they're not based in the "West Country" so probably the most professional?

All sounds good to me!!!My girls would esp love the trampolining bit!!! minus the broken limbs please. kevs got 3 interviews in Tauranga on Monday and 1 in Hamilton Tuesday. Leaning towards 1 company at the moment, who are a national, but every region he's been interviewed in he's got really favourable feedback. HANDS OFF MY BOYS or it will be a bolli duel at dawn !!!
Old Nov 9th 2006, 10:22 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
Jack whats hot?
Britney Spears (dont laugh) "Fantasy"

Its like Willy Wonka on acid

Chocolate and candy floss mixed together. Quite strong but if used right its a man magnet
Old Nov 9th 2006, 10:27 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

All sounds good to me!!!My girls would esp love the trampolining bit!!! minus the broken limbs please. kevs got 3 interviews in Tauranga on Monday and 1 in Hamilton Tuesday. Leaning towards 1 company at the moment, who are a national, but every region he's been interviewed in he's got really favourable feedback. HANDS OFF MY BOYS or it will be a bolli duel at dawn !!!
Is your perfume chocolate & candy floss?!

Am sooooo not wasting bolly on dueling with you, not at $90 a bottle. Thank God I've got my Christmas bootleg crate from client who enjoys booze cruises!!

Am pleased he's getting on so well. Bet you're thrilled, home alone with the kids!!
Old Nov 9th 2006, 10:30 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Is your perfume chocolate & candy floss?!
Try it its really nice

What do you usually wear?

Am sooooo not wasting bolly on dueling with you, not at $90 a bottle. Thank God I've got my Christmas bootleg crate from client who enjoys booze cruises!!
My folks have aplace in France so we get loads of stuff cheap
Old Nov 9th 2006, 10:32 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jack Daws
Try it its really nice

What do you usually wear?

My folks have aplace in France so we get loads of stuff cheap

I'm a Channel Girl !! LOL
Old Nov 9th 2006, 10:33 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Britney Spears (dont laugh) "Fantasy"

Its like Willy Wonka on acid

Chocolate and candy floss mixed together. Quite strong but if used right its a man magnet

I have a 12 year old that wears Britney!! Can you imagine what it would do for her street cred if her mum wore the same?!!
Old Nov 9th 2006, 10:34 pm
Banned

I'm a Channel Girl !! LOL
Which one?

Trying to get Chanel cheap is like looking for a cheap Ferrari. You can look and ask but you wont be getting one
Old Nov 9th 2006, 10:35 pm
Banned

I have a 12 year old that wears Britney!! Can you imagine what it would do for her street cred if her mum wore the same?!!
I have them on offer £19.99 for a 100ml

Thats cheap
Old Nov 9th 2006, 10:37 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Which one?

Trying to get Chanel cheap is like looking for a cheap Ferrari. You can look and ask but you wont be getting one

Coco is my fav. but also wear Chances and No.5
Old Nov 9th 2006, 10:40 pm

I have them on offer £19.99 for a 100ml

Thats cheap
Am such a boring Fairy, but always remembered Marilyn (Monroe not Manson) saying a woman should have her own perfume, like a signature, one men would smell and remember her by?! Something like that ...

I'm Chanel too - since I was about 15!!! Haven't changed. But it's true, people think of me when they smell the perfume. Usually bad thoughts - but what do I care? I know I smell ... expensive. Tis CoCo Chanel for me for the last 11 years!!
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Have no idea what perfume prices are like in NZ. Do I need to place an order with everyone coming to visit when we get over there?

Am such a boring Fairy, but always remembered Marilyn (Monroe not Manson) saying a woman should have her own perfume, like a signature, one men would smell and remember her by?! Something like that ...

I'm Chanel too - since I was about 15!!! Haven't changed. But it's true, people think of me when they smell the perfume. Usually bad thoughts - but what do I care? I know I smell ... expensive. Tis CoCo Chanel for me for the last 11 years!!
Spooky Sarah!!!
Old Nov 9th 2006, 10:41 pm
Banned

Try "La Perla" the original one. Its stinks awful at first, give it 20 mins and be prepared to be stunned

Stubtle, classy and one sexy perfume that you wont know you are wearing. But others will

Jack's top tip
Old Nov 9th 2006, 10:41 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Perhaps we were separated at birth!!!
Old Nov 9th 2006, 10:43 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Try "La Perla" the original one. Its stinks awful at first, give it 20 mins and be prepared to be stunned

Stubtle, classy and one sexy perfume that you wont know you are wearing. But others will

Jack's top tip

Smelt it before and that initial pong put me off. If its not got me in 10 seconds then thats it.!!

I went to senior school wearing Miss Dior!! when all my mates were in Impulse!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.