The KIWI BAR

Old Nov 6th 2006, 10:30 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by Jack Daws
Should have left it at that

Of course you can.

Give them a rollocking from me

My missus kills me whenever I cook, which is daily. I just buy new ones every week.

I knew no-one would have bought one.

I was saving that one

Me too

Hee, hee, hee!! Sadly, it looks no different now! And we've been back 6 months! But then I have been POORLY!
Old Nov 6th 2006, 10:32 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Tell Kev to get his arse back here, head down to Cornwall and come and project manage my bloody house!!!! You've seen the kitchen now, you can tell how much needs to be done!! The Cleaning Fairy keeps phoning in sick with useless excuses like her wand is down the 24 hour repair shop, her heels won't click since she put on weight etc, etc. All wearing abit thin now. (The excuses, not her!)

We squeezed in Kaikora, it was all we saw of the South Island sadly, it was the most fantastic experience ever! So glad we made the effort.

I'm considering getting someone to clean my oven before we put the house on the market!!! & before you say it JD no I'm not lazy. Its supposed to be self cleaning !!!
Old Nov 6th 2006, 10:32 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jack Daws
I agree we need more smilies
we need a thread demanding MORE SMILIES>>>>>>>MODS<<<<<<<<<MORE SMILIES
I need a wine smilie, a single malt smilie, a rum & coke smilie, a boddies smilie, a banks's smilie ---- and that's just in this thread.......
Old Nov 6th 2006, 10:34 pm

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
Thanks. Gotta admit that this is thescariest bit so far :scared: everything up to this point has felt right. Bit nerve racking to think that someone else has the power to decide our future...

God I need a drink.
You have to come to Bay of Plenty and amuse me! (Hubby's now siding with 11 year old about having isolated farm and doing a "Good Life" thing ... poor deluded man!!) Come play in the warm tropics on the beach. Will buy Bolly on weekly basis?!
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lardyl
we need a thread demanding MORE SMILIES>>>>>>>MODS<<<<<<<<<MORE SMILIES
I need a wine smilie, a single malt smilie, a rum & coke smilie, a boddies smilie, a banks's smilie ---- and that's just in this thread.......

Were you never taught NOT to mix grape and grain !!! I'm not carrying you home...
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Tell Kev to get his arse back here, head down to Cornwall and come and project manage my bloody house!!!! You've seen the kitchen now, you can tell how much needs to be done!! The Cleaning Fairy keeps phoning in sick with useless excuses like her wand is down the 24 hour repair shop, her heels won't click since she put on weight etc, etc. All wearing abit thin now. (The excuses, not her!)
careful, mates of mine who are in those jobs don't seem to be very successful on the domestic front - bit like buying a used car from a mechanic..... :scared:
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Its supposed to be self cleaning !!!
My house is like that
Old Nov 6th 2006, 10:35 pm
you dewty owld maan!

Were you never taught NOT to mix grape and grain !!! I'm not carrying you home...
beer on wine I feel fine, wine on beer I feel like a Robster...................................

no there is not a smilie for that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 111111111111111
Old Nov 6th 2006, 10:36 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

You have to come to Bay of Plenty and amuse me! (Hubby's now siding with 11 year old about having isolated farm and doing a "Good Life" thing ... poor deluded man!!) Come play in the warm tropics on the beach. Will buy Bolly on weekly basis?!

Now you're really gonna hate him... Kev's spending the weekend up in Taurango!!! I'm sorrrryyyyy He's got interviews there on Monday so sprinkle away with your fairy dust

I'm considering getting someone to clean my oven before we put the house on the market!!! & before you say it JD no I'm not lazy. Its supposed to be self cleaning !!!
Surely no prospective purchaser is going to inspect the oven?! How rude! Mind you when man from Britannia called round this morning and I fell down the stairs in my PJ's even I was momentarily embarrassed in bedroom having to close overspilling undies drawer and discreetly kick battery run objects under the bed!!
you dewty owld maan!

Originally Posted by lardyl
scuse me I have some job related emails to scribe and a dishwasher to load - dont forget the champers still kinda cold in the ice bucket by the jukebox --- pop back in a while //// cya all
cya in a bit!!!!
Old Nov 6th 2006, 10:37 pm
you dewty owld maan!

Surely no prospective purchaser is going to inspect the oven?! How rude! Mind you when man from Britannia called round this morning and I fell down the stairs in my PJ's even I was momentarily embarrassed in bedroom having to close overspilling undies drawer and discreetly kick battery run objects under the bed!!
did they not vibrate away by themselves?????
Old Nov 6th 2006, 10:37 pm
you dewty owld maan!

flip - I am going NOW.......
Old Nov 6th 2006, 10:38 pm

Now you're really gonna hate him... Kev's spending the weekend up in Taurango!!! I'm sorrrryyyyy He's got interviews there on Monday so sprinkle away with your fairy dust
Not hating him, praying he gets the job, waving wand already in slightly demented fashion. Hubby is looking at me from other side of the room thinking oh no, don't turn me into a frog again!!
Old Nov 6th 2006, 10:39 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

My friend inspects every drawer, cupboard and wardrobe!!! ( nosey cow!!)

Did you forget he was coming? Or did he interupt something!!! LOL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.