The KIWI BAR

Old Nov 2nd 2006, 12:27 am
  #2326  
BE Forum Addict
 
kwprwn's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2006
Location: Auckland
Posts: 1,631
kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by poppets
we're hpoing for a small mortgage (less than our rent) & to leave a nice bit of savings in an account. still trying to set up some sort of work from home but getting no where fast , need more hours in the day
i know what you mean, the hours in a day seem to fly by and weekends just seem to disappear, we had quite a low rent really, and at the time we rented had next to no money, but were desperate (or I was ) to get out of mother in laws house, so grabbed the first thing we could get
kwprwn is offline  
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 12:28 am
  #2327  
BE Forum Addict
 
poppets's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2005
Location: waikanae
Posts: 4,148
poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by Jude J
What are you hoping to do?
crafty things really, cards, paintings (mainly for kids, but can be presonalised so that they can be wedding/birth,christening/anniversary gifts) could do cake decorating, or failing all that i can work school hrs in 18mths but may need to do some sort of course. (haven't worked since 2000, so i may have lost my confidence abit really!!)
i've got soem freinds getting married in uk in dec, so thought i'd do them a painting & see what they thought, its just findinmg the time to get theart work sorted along with everything else
poppets is offline  
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 1:50 am
  #2328  
BE Forum Addict
 
kwprwn's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2006
Location: Auckland
Posts: 1,631
kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by poppets
crafty things really, cards, paintings (mainly for kids, but can be presonalised so that they can be wedding/birth,christening/anniversary gifts) could do cake decorating, or failing all that i can work school hrs in 18mths but may need to do some sort of course. (haven't worked since 2000, so i may have lost my confidence abit really!!)
i've got soem freinds getting married in uk in dec, so thought i'd do them a painting & see what they thought, its just findinmg the time to get theart work sorted along with everything else
I dont have an artistic bone in my body...so I wish anyone well who embarks on this sort of work Good luck if you ever get time to do it
kwprwn is offline  
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 1:56 am
  #2329  
BE Forum Addict
 
Jude J's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Location: North Shore
Posts: 1,417
Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by kwprwn

I dont have an artistic bone in my body...so I wish anyone well who embarks on this sort of work Good luck if you ever get time to do it
Or me, although a lovely but slightly wierd (I'm being kind) european lady that I often see around BB tells me I was born in the year of the Artistic Sheep.
Jude J is offline  
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 2:02 am
  #2330  
BE Forum Addict
 
danny.f's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2006
Location: Porirua,NZ
Posts: 3,275
danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

good evening everyone. How's it going? Back in work,14 shifts left! Or is it? We'll see.
Is everyone well? Wassapnin?
danny.f is offline  
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 2:08 am
  #2331  
BE Forum Addict
 
Jude J's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Location: North Shore
Posts: 1,417
Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by danny.f
good evening everyone. How's it going? Back in work,14 shifts left! Or is it? We'll see.
Is everyone well? Wassapnin?

Hello stranger!!! 14 shifts left until what? Do you have a date to move???
Jude J is offline  
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 2:16 am
  #2332  
BE Forum Addict
 
danny.f's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2006
Location: Porirua,NZ
Posts: 3,275
danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by Jude J
Hello stranger!!! 14 shifts left until what? Do you have a date to move???

'Sup JJ? Plan is as follows-Nov 11th-leaving do. Nov 27th,vacate now sold rented house and ship all our crap-move to in-laws in Sunderland for 6 ish weeks :scared: . Jan 16th-if they've been stupid enough to pass me as fit-then away we go!!!

Lack of funds has ensured a very short stop off in Singmalaysland,then onwards to a summery earthquake!! Yeah!!
danny.f is offline  
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 2:17 am
  #2333  
BE Forum Addict
 
kwprwn's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2006
Location: Auckland
Posts: 1,631
kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by Jude J
Or me, although a lovely but slightly wierd (I'm being kind) european lady that I often see around BB tells me I was born in the year of the Artistic Sheep.
mmm now what the f*** is the year of the artistic sheep

thats a new one by me?

sounds scary :scared:
kwprwn is offline  
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 2:21 am
  #2334  
BE Forum Addict
 
kwprwn's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2006
Location: Auckland
Posts: 1,631
kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by danny.f
'Sup JJ? Plan is as follows-Nov 11th-leaving do. Nov 27th,vacate now sold rented house and ship all our crap-move to in-laws in Sunderland for 6 ish weeks :scared: . Jan 16th-if they've been stupid enough to pass me as fit-then away we go!!!

Lack of funds has ensured a very short stop off in Singmalaysland,then onwards to a summery earthquake!! Yeah!!
wow thats fab for you danny

would you mind bringing me a multi plug for uk plugs as me in my intimate dumb welsh wisdom forgot to bring one so have to charge mobile phones seperately as i only have one uk adaptor

actually i am going to ask my sister to bring one to OZ with her at xmas...can you imagine customs face when they ask what that is for

time for a beer congrats to danny f and donna and i wish you all the best

we came thru singapore, its lovely there, so nice and warm after cold miserable wrexham
kwprwn is offline  
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 2:24 am
  #2335  
BE Forum Addict
 
Jude J's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Location: North Shore
Posts: 1,417
Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by kwprwn
mmm now what the f*** is the year of the artistic sheep

thats a new one by me?

sounds scary :scared:
It is. It affected me for a short while after being told the news, didn't really know what was going to be expected of me from now on, but do you know, there is nothing either artistic or sheepish about me so I think she made it up.
However, having thought more, I do like a bit of lamb once in a while, and I can do a reasonable sheep noise when requested by little daughter.
Jude J is offline  
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 2:28 am
  #2336  
BE Forum Addict
 
Jude J's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Location: North Shore
Posts: 1,417
Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by danny.f
'Sup JJ? Plan is as follows-Nov 11th-leaving do. Nov 27th,vacate now sold rented house and ship all our crap-move to in-laws in Sunderland for 6 ish weeks :scared: . Jan 16th-if they've been stupid enough to pass me as fit-then away we go!!!

Lack of funds has ensured a very short stop off in Singmalaysland,then onwards to a summery earthquake!! Yeah!!
wo ho excellent news. should be hot hot hot by then, and we can all try jumping up and down at same time see if we can bring on a tremor for ya
Jude J is offline  
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 2:31 am
  #2337  
BE Forum Addict
 
kwprwn's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2006
Location: Auckland
Posts: 1,631
kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by Jude J
It is. It affected me for a short while after being told the news, didn't really know what was going to be expected of me from now on, but do you know, there is nothing either artistic or sheepish about me so I think she made it up.
However, having thought more, I do like a bit of lamb once in a while, and I can do a reasonable sheep noise when requested by little daughter.
I suppose there are worse things in life she could have called you, so an artistic sheep isnt to offensive, she could have called you a fat sl** which is not particularly nice

dont take offense , I am not calling you that just usingthat as an offensive term she could have used

ok will shut up now before i put my feet in the shit
kwprwn is offline  
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 2:37 am
  #2338  
BE Forum Addict
 
Jude J's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Location: North Shore
Posts: 1,417
Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by kwprwn
I suppose there are worse things in life she could have called you, so an artistic sheep isnt to offensive, she could have called you a fat sl** which is not particularly nice

dont take offense , I am not calling you that just usingthat as an offensive term she could have used

ok will shut up now before i put my feet in the shit

Not at all!!! She wasn't being nasty, on the contrary, she is sweet, if a little strange! Without exception every time she comes into where I work she comes out with a little gem like that. She told Shane that his skin condition is caused by microwaves. Bless her.
I was joking, I dont take things she says seriously, its a hard job talking to her with a straight face.

I wish you were closer, I tink we would have a great time out with a few
maybe time to arrange a meet up in town?
Jude J is offline  
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 2:45 am
  #2339  
BE Forum Addict
 
kwprwn's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2006
Location: Auckland
Posts: 1,631
kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by Jude J
Not at all!!! She wasn't being nasty, on the contrary, she is sweet, if a little strange! Without exception every time she comes into where I work she comes out with a little gem like that. She told Shane that his skin condition is caused by microwaves. Bless her.
I was joking, I dont take things she says seriously, its a hard job talking to her with a straight face.

I wish you were closer, I tink we would have a great time out with a few
maybe time to arrange a meet up in town?
skin caused by microwaves...gives you the idea of someone taking of there head and putting it in the microwave

Indeed i think we should arrange a meet up, get Jayne and her hubby involved as well if they are willing victims...mmm I mean participants, or maybe we should come up there one night and one of us could drive

or we could do town, we will have to have a discussion and decide on when so you can sort out babysitting for little one, not sure if Jayne needs babysitters, I cant remember how old her children are

she is missing in action in Takapuna, maybe the volcano has erupted and nobody told us

almost home time YAY
kwprwn is offline  
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 2:51 am
  #2340  
BE Forum Addict
 
Jude J's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Location: North Shore
Posts: 1,417
Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by kwprwn
skin caused by microwaves...gives you the idea of someone taking of there head and putting it in the microwave

Indeed i think we should arrange a meet up, get Jayne and her hubby involved as well if they are willing victims...mmm I mean participants, or maybe we should come up there one night and one of us could drive

or we could do town, we will have to have a discussion and decide on when so you can sort out babysitting for little one, not sure if Jayne needs babysitters, I cant remember how old her children are

she is missing in action in Takapuna, maybe the volcano has erupted and nobody told us

almost home time YAY
I sent her a message but haven't heard back, hope she is OK.
I think one of hers is old enough to look after the younger ones, so she will be OK. I cant normally get Bow to babysit on a weekend as she is always busy but I can ask her, you never know!
Just having a tidy round now waiting for the clock to turn 5 then I'm outa here! Me and shane going out tonight, first time we have been out on our own for ages.
Jude J is offline  

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.