The KIWI BAR

Old Oct 30th 2006, 10:28 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by Jack Daws
Evening

Not been in this boozer before but...what the hell.

Pint of your finest please
Are you a lager or a bitter man?
Old Oct 30th 2006, 10:31 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
Are you a lager or a bitter man?
If its in glass, bottle or can then

Actually I have kind of quit. I liked too much. It was an occupational habit. I went dry for about 8 months and now only have the odd one but I have lost the taste for it
Old Oct 30th 2006, 10:34 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jack Daws
If its in glass, bottle or can then

Actually I have kind of quit. I liked too much. It was an occupational habit. I went dry for about 8 months and now only have the odd one but I have lost the taste for it

I keep trying to abstain but some b*gger keeps filling my glass up!!
Old Oct 30th 2006, 10:38 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
I keep trying to abstain but some b*gger keeps filling my glass up!!

That's me done for tonight peoples!!

Happy Halloween! :scared: :scared:
Old Oct 30th 2006, 10:40 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Dont let the bed bugs bite. Or your fella for that matter

Old Oct 31st 2006, 10:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

weres my beer?????? BARMAN PLEASE were are you hiding?
Old Oct 31st 2006, 10:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by kwprwn
weres my beer?????? BARMAN PLEASE were are you hiding?
I'll get ya one in mate....where you been today? Busy?
Old Oct 31st 2006, 10:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jude J
I'll get ya one in mate....where you been today? Busy?
thanks Jude

not so busy today, but catching up on a few bits and pieces so taking advantage of a quieter day...what about you? hows life in browns bay today?
Old Oct 31st 2006, 11:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

thanks Jude

not so busy today, but catching up on a few bits and pieces so taking advantage of a quieter day...what about you? hows life in browns bay today?
Its ok, not much going on at work, just waiting for someone to come in then hoping to get out for something to eat.
Had someone in this morning, he asked if it was a public holiday today. I said 'no, why do you ask?' and he said 'because its quiet around here' he had not long arrived from south africia, so a bit of a shock to him I think!

are you enjoying your new home?
Old Oct 31st 2006, 11:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Its ok, not much going on at work, just waiting for someone to come in then hoping to get out for something to eat.
Had someone in this morning, he asked if it was a public holiday today. I said 'no, why do you ask?' and he said 'because its quiet around here' he had not long arrived from south africia, so a bit of a shock to him I think!

are you enjoying your new home?
oh yes, it is so nice to have a nice clean (and not mouldy) bathroom and it just seems so much nicer knowing that it is yours (well other than the mortgage company concerned), a few bits and pieces to do such as put pictures up etc and unpack a couple more boxes, but no major jobs left to do, so saving them for the weekend to keep me out of trouble, so quite looking forward to the weekend to get things sorted out at home

is your little one better now? if you and your hubby run the company, how do you manage if you want to go on holiday?
Old Nov 1st 2006, 12:00 am
BE Forum Addict

oh yes, it is so nice to have a nice clean (and not mouldy) bathroom and it just seems so much nicer knowing that it is yours (well other than the mortgage company concerned), a few bits and pieces to do such as put pictures up etc and unpack a couple more boxes, but no major jobs left to do, so saving them for the weekend to keep me out of trouble, so quite looking forward to the weekend to get things sorted out at home

is your little one better now? if you and your hubby run the company, how do you manage if you want to go on holiday?

We dont! We haven't had a holiday together for 4 years, apart from the odd long weekend. This christmas will be the first. In that time I have been to UK and Germany twice, he has been to UK once and he has had a guys holiday in surfers paradise. It isn't as bad as it sounds but sometimes we would love to have more time off together. Actually, now I think about it, neither of us have had our holiday entitlement for the past two years! I had 3 months off when I had the baby and up until a few months ago just did 3 days a week, now I do 4, cos we have a big mortgage and need the extra money!
Yes, thanks for asking, lil one is much better now. Rash cleared up after a day, still has a snotty nose but back to her normal self really.

Oohh, I love moving and getting settled in a new house. I am beginning to get over it now but at first I just had to keep the kitchen immaculate! It isn't a great kitchen at all but an improvement on the last one.
Old Nov 1st 2006, 12:38 am
BE Forum Addict

We dont! We haven't had a holiday together for 4 years, apart from the odd long weekend. This christmas will be the first. In that time I have been to UK and Germany twice, he has been to UK once and he has had a guys holiday in surfers paradise. It isn't as bad as it sounds but sometimes we would love to have more time off together. Actually, now I think about it, neither of us have had our holiday entitlement for the past two years! I had 3 months off when I had the baby and up until a few months ago just did 3 days a week, now I do 4, cos we have a big mortgage and need the extra money!
Yes, thanks for asking, lil one is much better now. Rash cleared up after a day, still has a snotty nose but back to her normal self really.

Oohh, I love moving and getting settled in a new house. I am beginning to get over it now but at first I just had to keep the kitchen immaculate! It isn't a great kitchen at all but an improvement on the last one.
thats a shame that you dont get to holiday together, but I guess its the perils of having your own business and it just doesnt pay to shut down for 2 weeks or even a week at a time.

Mortgages here seem scarier than the uk, probably cus the interest rates are higher

I hate the actual thought of moving but when it actually comes down to it, I dont mind doing it, and I really like the unpacking of stuff and deciding where I want to put it

glad she is better, owen is fine now, just still feels tired after the weekend, but that will pass after this weekend ( I hope) as they are really busy in his work, they do shopfittings and fixtures and they are doing all the Farmers shops (about 9 are being done before xmas)

what you up to for bonfire night?
Old Nov 1st 2006, 12:59 am
BE Forum Addict

thats a shame that you dont get to holiday together, but I guess its the perils of having your own business and it just doesnt pay to shut down for 2 weeks or even a week at a time.

Mortgages here seem scarier than the uk, probably cus the interest rates are higher

I hate the actual thought of moving but when it actually comes down to it, I dont mind doing it, and I really like the unpacking of stuff and deciding where I want to put it

glad she is better, owen is fine now, just still feels tired after the weekend, but that will pass after this weekend ( I hope) as they are really busy in his work, they do shopfittings and fixtures and they are doing all the Farmers shops (about 9 are being done before xmas)

what you up to for bonfire night?
Not sure, i love fireworks displays but we haven't been to one since we have been here. We used to live right by Rothesay Bay beach so would just watch from our balcony. Lola hasn't seen any, I think she will like them so wouldn't mind going somewhere where we could watch from the car, incase she gets upset by the bangs!
What about you?

did owen work on the BB one? I know it was done a few months ago.
Old Nov 1st 2006, 1:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Not sure, i love fireworks displays but we haven't been to one since we have been here. We used to live right by Rothesay Bay beach so would just watch from our balcony. Lola hasn't seen any, I think she will like them so wouldn't mind going somewhere where we could watch from the car, incase she gets upset by the bangs!
What about you?

did owen work on the BB one? I know it was done a few months ago.
Off to my mother in laws (:eek) for fireworks and BBQ, so should be ok as long as there is beer

not sure what ones he has worked on, I just know they have loads on

ok got to go help in another dept

back later
Old Nov 1st 2006, 6:30 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Big drink for me as this is a momentous occasion - a whole month in NZ
So that will be 21 lagers for me and if anyone would care to join me, I can get that too
Work still OK, house still OK and the sun shone today - life still OK

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.