The KIWI BAR

Old Oct 20th 2006, 1:22 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by danny.f
Jesus-that liver post is scary-I drink like an absolute animal who drinks a lot-my liver has to be nearly dead!
Sticking with Wellington cos they have a ward each for me and Don,and they've been patient and good.
Medicals-do immigrants have them coming into Britain? Exactly!
I know thats what stinks about them really...have they changed the fact that they dont test for HIV but test for syphilis

that sounds like they have a bed for you each, as if you were going in to a mental asylum

I think my liver would show scary things as well, as I drink far to much
Old Oct 20th 2006, 2:01 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kwprwn
I know thats what stinks about them really...have they changed the fact that they dont test for HIV but test for syphilis

that sounds like they have a bed for you each, as if you were going in to a mental asylum

I think my liver would show scary things as well, as I drink far to much
Can't have been that bad if you got in. Guess I'm drinking nowt but water from now til then. Gotta get my blood pressure down too. Will die if we've sold the house,had the leaving do,and told work to screw themselves if my body lets me down again!
Too late to do owy about it now. Time for 1 more.
Old Oct 20th 2006, 2:07 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Can't have been that bad if you got in. Guess I'm drinking nowt but water from now til then. Gotta get my blood pressure down too. Will die if we've sold the house,had the leaving do,and told work to screw themselves if my body lets me down again!
Too late to do owy about it now. Time for 1 more.
oh yes beer for me to please, tis friday after all

from what you guys all say about the medicals and stuff I dont think my medical was that bad, they took blood, urine and chest xray, weighed me and measured me and i think that was it it didnt seem to scary really, but maybe I didnt ask what tests etc they were doing on the blood/urine, where as most of you are medical peoples and know what sort of things they are looking for
Old Oct 20th 2006, 2:25 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

oh yes beer for me to please, tis friday after all

from what you guys all say about the medicals and stuff I dont think my medical was that bad, they took blood, urine and chest xray, weighed me and measured me and i think that was it it didnt seem to scary really, but maybe I didnt ask what tests etc they were doing on the blood/urine, where as most of you are medical peoples and know what sort of things they are looking for
You'd think so. I reckon they check the urine for drugs,and if positive,they hassle you. Good job I've stayed clear for so long!
Just checked my wee,clear as day. Good start!
Old Oct 20th 2006, 2:29 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

You'd think so. I reckon they check the urine for drugs,and if positive,they hassle you. Good job I've stayed clear for so long!
Hope you washed your hands before you pulled my pint
And one or several for yourself and my drinking buddies
Early finish today, not needed on Monday at work after all = long weekend
Must do something touristy as the long weekend (managed to say it again!) is a bonus I hadn't expected
Old Oct 20th 2006, 2:31 am
BE Forum Addict

ha ha about the urine, you have the stuff to check for it at work

have you sold your house there yet? we finally sold ours last friday 13 oct, and the money is now safely tucked away in bank account
Old Oct 20th 2006, 2:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by karonious
Must do something touristy as the long weekend (managed to say it again!) is a bonus I hadn't expected
ITS A BANK HOLIDAY!!!I get told of for calling it that

so overall how was your first week Karen?
Old Oct 20th 2006, 2:33 am
BE Forum Addict

You enjoy it enormously,with cherries on an everything! Long weekends rule the world!
Old Oct 20th 2006, 2:39 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

You enjoy it enormously,with cherries on an everything! Long weekends rule the world!
Well done blog-boy, see - people do read them!

Dawn - And I thought it was Labour Day!
First week at work - a tremendous relief to have it out of the way. I had been concerned that I may have given up a job I really liked in England and get here to find I loathe it. Thankfully it hasn't been like that at all.
Old Oct 20th 2006, 2:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Well done blog-boy, see - people do read them!

Dawn - And I thought it was Labour Day!
First week at work - a tremendous relief to have it out of the way. I had been concerned that I may have given up a job I really liked in England and get here to find I loathe it. Thankfully it hasn't been like that at all.
I guess after all the hassle you had it must be a huge relief then for the job to be ok, what sort of job is Mr B looking to do over here, I trust if he is at home he is being a good house husband, cleaning and cooking etc

yay for Labour Day
Old Oct 20th 2006, 2:50 am
conquering the world!

[QUOTE=kwprwn]I guess after all the hassle you had it must be a huge relief then for the job to be ok, what sort of job is Mr B looking to do over here, I trust if he is at home he is being a good house husband, cleaning and cooking etc

Mr B has decided to make a major career shift and become a Mr Whippy van driver . He saw it advertised in the local paper and thought it would be really funny!
Seriously, he was making noises about applying for some kind of emigration officer job - sounds suspiciously like one of those crap job skill match/promise the world, take your money and bugger off outfits to me though
He has become head shopper/chauffer at the moment though and I don't know if I can manage without him in those roles. Today he spent the whole morning from the sound of it scouring Hamilton for a heat type bulb. It really makes a difference so I should be OK in the early morning shower now
Old Oct 20th 2006, 3:28 am
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=karonious]
I guess after all the hassle you had it must be a huge relief then for the job to be ok, what sort of job is Mr B looking to do over here, I trust if he is at home he is being a good house husband, cleaning and cooking etc

Mr B has decided to make a major career shift and become a Mr Whippy van driver . He saw it advertised in the local paper and thought it would be really funny!
Seriously, he was making noises about applying for some kind of emigration officer job - sounds suspiciously like one of those crap job skill match/promise the world, take your money and bugger off outfits to me though
He has become head shopper/chauffer at the moment though and I don't know if I can manage without him in those roles. Today he spent the whole morning from the sound of it scouring Hamilton for a heat type bulb. It really makes a difference so I should be OK in the early morning shower now
ah but it doesnt matter now, you have your visas, putting people thru your misery at their expense...no thats awful I would have hated that to happen to me

at least he is making use of his time and doing what he is supposed to

ok almost time to go home for me now, so i will say farewell and hope all have a good weekend CHEERS
Old Oct 20th 2006, 10:51 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=karonious]

Drink M'Lady - still laughing at your hubby driving ice-cream van?!
Old Oct 20th 2006, 10:56 pm
conquering the world!

[QUOTE=Am Loolah]

Drink M'Lady - still laughing at your hubby driving ice-cream van?!
Mmm, I can just picture him in one of those little paper hats snarling at kids and not stopping for anyone to buy anything God, I hope he's not on commission!
Yes, a drink would be lovely Had the long lie, need to do some more shopping and will be a tourist tomorrow.
Old Oct 20th 2006, 10:59 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=karonious]
Originally Posted by Am Loolah

Mmm, I can just picture him in one of those little paper hats snarling at kids and not stopping for anyone to buy anything God, I hope he's not on commission!
Yes, a drink would be lovely Had the long lie, need to do some more shopping and will be a tourist tomorrow.
What'll it be "Sex on the Verandah?"

Have to say your blog is ace - you are sooooo funny! (In a Loolah way, not a "I'm laughing at you" way!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.