The KIWI BAR

Old Oct 11th 2006, 11:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by poppets
shite jude your family have gone through the mill abit. glad your mums ok (how brave) & hope sis gets better too
sorry everyone, I did delete after posting as it is a bit depressing for this forum! Thanks popps, I'm sure they will both be fine just a shock that mums came back, but excellent that she was onto it straight away.
When we moved here I intended going back every couple of years to see family, I did go back for two years running, mums 60th and sisters wedding, but since having baby it hasn't been as easy. Two friends left yesterday with their baby boy to see his grandparents for the first time, they were so excited!
Old Oct 11th 2006, 11:37 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

now I must go to bed .... nitey nite each ..... sleep/work/lounge well
Old Oct 11th 2006, 11:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone! kwprwn,Jude,lardlyl et al! This is the bitch about moving so far! It is a killer decision! It aint Jersey,and that's what kills me.
But then-hey-we moved here knowing the consequences-I mean,hell,everyone knows someone who gets cancer,everyone knows the possible outcome! But the sufferers understand our predicament as much as we feel guilty about it! We-pops,cottage,lardyl,Jude (so sorry mate),Stevie,Jane,Lools,NG, etc,we are our support! You to me and me to you.
I guess I realise I accept this the minute I agree to move. It's my life,and life-and death-goes on.
I'm just trying to be happy.
Old Oct 11th 2006, 11:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lardyl
yep, makes sense but when push comes to shove and you can't get the time to come or have the money/flexibility is this when the repacussions start - "you wanted to come", "you pushed us into this", etc. That worries me as our folks are all 65+ and me Auntie from Formby (mom's next eldest sister) has just been diagnosed with breast cancer - brings it all home....
BTW that seems to be operable and she is due in early next month - big worry though.
Yep I know what you mean

I have just found out approx 3 weeks ago that my 90 yr old grandmother has breast cancer and they are not operating due to age and that anaesthetic they gave her to try and do the op caused a mini stroke so no operation

also my dad has been diagnosed with diabetes...he is over 65 also

we have set some money aside for that eventuallity but hopefully wont nedd it in the immediate future

but everyone is different, and I know that circumstances vary, but its a choice all be it a difficult one
Old Oct 12th 2006, 12:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by danny.f
Everyone! kwprwn,Jude,lardlyl et al! This is the bitch about moving so far! It is a killer decision! It aint Jersey,and that's what kills me.
But then-hey-we moved here knowing the consequences-I mean,hell,everyone knows someone who gets cancer,everyone knows the possible outcome! But the sufferers understand our predicament as much as we feel guilty about it! We-pops,cottage,lardyl,Jude (so sorry mate),Stevie,Jane,Lools,NG, etc,we are our support! You to me and me to you.
I guess I realise I accept this the minute I agree to move. It's my life,and life-and death-goes on.
I'm just trying to be happy.
Yep, you do rely on friends more, be they in person or via tinternet!
Old Oct 12th 2006, 12:06 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

good night all,sleep tight (when it's your turn).
Will see you later.
Old Oct 12th 2006, 12:10 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

good night all,sleep tight (when it's your turn).
Will see you later.
nite dan, be good
Old Oct 12th 2006, 12:32 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jude J
Yep, you do rely on friends more, be they in person or via tinternet!
that is so so true

I have a few good friends that I have met via the internet in the uk and have met up with them a few times in the past, and they turn out to be very good friends
Old Oct 12th 2006, 1:27 am
BE Forum Addict

ok falling asleep now
Old Oct 12th 2006, 2:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kwprwn
ok falling asleep now
wakey wakey

I'm just off to get another coffee cause I feel the same.
Going to a bar in town later tonight to meet a mate for a drink for his birthday, dont know how I'll keep going!
Old Oct 12th 2006, 2:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jude J
wakey wakey

I'm just off to get another coffee cause I feel the same.
Going to a bar in town later tonight to meet a mate for a drink for his birthday, dont know how I'll keep going!
i have coffee now and walked to the shop on my break, needed some fresh air
Old Oct 12th 2006, 6:19 am
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of

It's been ages since I've been in here, hope you're all well. Just a swift half (10 pints) please.
So what's going on? Oscar still resident maestro?
Old Oct 12th 2006, 8:54 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by StevieB
It's been ages since I've been in here, hope you're all well. Just a swift half (10 pints) please.
So what's going on? Oscar still resident maestro?
Hiya StevieB glad to hear your move to NZ is sweet.

I've just read last nights posts- whoa Danny thats quite a question about being so far away from family at times of need. I've always promised my parents that I'd go home if there was a problem. (never needed to when we lived in Singapore though).
My mother asked me what I'd do for support - that was when we thought we were going to OZ, I said I had friends there. BUT I don't have many close friends in NZ so it's a bit more of a concern. Hubby and I and kids are a good team and as a family we look after each other.
My sister has just finished radiotherapy for breast cancer and is fine and there wasn't much I could do to help her except phone her so I could do that from NZ.

My boss just phoned me to say the child I see today isn't coming in so I suddenly have a free morning! I quick drink for me then its off to pack a few boxes!
cheers
Old Oct 12th 2006, 8:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Morning all-kids safely packed away-hope all is well. No hangover. That's worrying!
Old Oct 12th 2006, 9:25 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Morning all-kids safely packed away-hope all is well. No hangover. That's worrying!
thats bloody surprising more like , evening /morning all

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.