The KIWI BAR

Old Oct 9th 2006, 10:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by Jude J
Almost midday here so I'll have a large brandy to go with my chicken salad.

Loolah, me and my bestest mate used to watch Take That dvd's whilst very, very drunk and sometimes even follow the dance routines
Who was/is your fav?

My wife says Robbie,all the rest were minging. Predictable.
Old Oct 9th 2006, 10:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by danny.f
My wife says Robbie,all the rest were minging. Predictable.
Mine was howard, he was the one who used to have longish hair, in dreads at one point. Dont think anyone else liked him though!

Whats the latest then. You decided on Welly not New Plymouth or Palmy or wherever? When are you off?
Old Oct 9th 2006, 10:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Only a short visit-good night everybody-speak tomorrow,God bless you all,TTFN,all the best,take care,see you soon,look after yourselves,take it easy,ciao,asta la vista,au revoir,guten aaben,love to all,bye,sleep tight,and all that caper.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Oct 9th 2006, 10:38 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Mine was howard, he was the one who used to have longish hair, in dreads at one point. Dont think anyone else liked him though!

Whats the latest then. You decided on Welly not New Plymouth or Palmy or wherever? When are you off?

I, at the time, liked Mark, although always had a things about how I'd never date a man with a smaller arse than me - and he is tiny!!

But then it was/is all about the Robster - gawgess!! But got stung on the ticket front this tour round and so am persuing credit card company for full refund as they are jointly liable!! But am v v v lucky fairy as have already seen him 4 times!!

I gave Hubby a Take That watch one Christnmas and he wore it with (sarcastic) pride on Boxing Day to the pub. Kept asking people to ask him the time so he could say it was "Gary past Howard" Fool!!!

Let's face it they were all simply fab!

Listen on-line to Radio 1 Chris Moyles whenever you get it as they're in with him our time tomorrow morn with their supposedly fab new single!!
Old Oct 9th 2006, 10:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
I, at the time, liked Mark, although always had a things about how I'd never date a man with a smaller arse than me - and he is tiny!!

But then it was/is all about the Robster - gawgess!! But got stung on the ticket front this tour round and so am persuing credit card company for full refund as they are jointly liable!! But am v v v lucky fairy as have already seen him 4 times!!

I gave Hubby a Take That watch one Christnmas and he wore it with (sarcastic) pride on Boxing Day to the pub. Kept asking people to ask him the time so he could say it was "Gary past Howard" Fool!!!

Let's face it they were all simply fab!

Listen on-line to Radio 1 Chris Moyles whenever you get it as they're in with him our time tomorrow morn with their supposedly fab new single!!
Mmmmm...little Marky, he was vv cute, the things I could have done to him but time to act my age I think!
My friend went to see them a couple of times but i didn't go with her, thought it was a bit of a joke, and anyway I was in Vienna at the time doing all kind of grown up things. Next time I saw her I couldn't shut her up, it was all she talked about, I didn't get to tell her about the Klimt exibition or the opera or anything...but then she showed me the Wembly video and I wished I had been

Your hubs sounds adorable by the way!
Old Oct 9th 2006, 10:56 pm

Mmmmm...little Marky, he was vv cute, the things I could have done to him but time to act my age I think!
My friend went to see them a couple of times but i didn't go with her, thought it was a bit of a joke, and anyway I was in Vienna at the time doing all kind of grown up things. Next time I saw her I couldn't shut her up, it was all she talked about, I didn't get to tell her about the Klimt exibition or the opera or anything...but then she showed me the Wembly video and I wished I had been

Your hubs sounds adorable by the way!
Hmmmmm? Yes in a strange way!!

It was him who put said Take THat DVD on Saturday nite - it is infact his after all!!

Not quite so adorable now eh? More "Wierd?!"
Old Oct 9th 2006, 11:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Hmmmmm? Yes in a strange way!!

It was him who put said Take THat DVD on Saturday nite - it is infact his after all!!

Not quite so adorable now eh? More "Wierd?!"
even better! Do you try and do the dances together to it?
Old Oct 9th 2006, 11:28 pm

even better! Do you try and do the dances together to it?
He says he can spin on his head in a Howard-stylie ... I'm thinking more of a Headspin in a George Best (RIP) stylie!!!

No, in all honesty, we save our dancing for Salsa which we attempted to learn together - but just kept giggling, and Paul Anka!!!
Old Oct 10th 2006, 1:05 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

All this Take that talk is scary

<-----was never a take that fan
Old Oct 10th 2006, 1:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kwprwn
All this Take that talk is scary

<-----was never a take that fan
But have you never got drunk and tried to copy the dance routines?
My friend was a big fan, it was a bit contagious! Plus, she would've subjected me to it if I was keen or not! The woman was obsessed

Hows you anyway? Had a good wekend? Busy at work?
Old Oct 10th 2006, 1:46 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

But have you never got drunk and tried to copy the dance routines?
My friend was a big fan, it was a bit contagious! Plus, she would've subjected me to it if I was keen or not! The woman was obsessed

Hows you anyway? Had a good wekend? Busy at work?
actually no

used to try and do the bucks fizz routine when I was younger but never take that....i think i was about 23 ish when they came out so was not my kind of music

have gotten drunk and used to jump around to many different bands but not take that or the spice girls

am fine thanks, weekend was nice, we went out to some hot pools at helensville, soo soo nice and relaxing

still busy at work, not quite so mad as it was 2 weeks ago, but still fairly busy

hows you and yours?
Old Oct 10th 2006, 2:13 am
BE Forum Addict

actually no

used to try and do the bucks fizz routine when I was younger but never take that....i think i was about 23 ish when they came out so was not my kind of music

have gotten drunk and used to jump around to many different bands but not take that or the spice girls

am fine thanks, weekend was nice, we went out to some hot pools at helensville, soo soo nice and relaxing

still busy at work, not quite so mad as it was 2 weeks ago, but still fairly busy

hows you and yours?
Well, I was in my late 20's !!! OK, will stop embarrassing myself now!

All fine here. Quiet at work, just doing loads of tidying up and reading a huge manual from Ministry of Justice, god its hard going!

Not been to the hot pools at helensville, been to the ones at Wairewa (?spelling) a couple of times though. It is lovely, great for a hangover cure
Old Oct 10th 2006, 2:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Well, I was in my late 20's !!! OK, will stop embarrassing myself now!

All fine here. Quiet at work, just doing loads of tidying up and reading a huge manual from Ministry of Justice, god its hard going!

Not been to the hot pools at helensville, been to the ones at Wairewa (?spelling) a couple of times though. It is lovely, great for a hangover cure
I like the ones at waiwera as well, but thats a bit of a longer drive, we go there sometimes, helensville is about 20kms from us so much closer, I also used to have a purpose to go to waiwera, (its close to Orewa and my favourite shop Bramptins You know what i buy from there)

we are having a fairly quiet afternoon here, hence me being on here a bit more

whats the book about?
Old Oct 10th 2006, 3:10 am
BE Forum Addict

I like the ones at waiwera as well, but thats a bit of a longer drive, we go there sometimes, helensville is about 20kms from us so much closer, I also used to have a purpose to go to waiwera, (its close to Orewa and my favourite shop Bramptins You know what i buy from there)

we are having a fairly quiet afternoon here, hence me being on here a bit more

whats the book about?
Oh my you will go a long way for a packet of walkers!
Book is 'Anti-money Laundering and Countering the Financing of Terrorism: NZ Compliance with FATF Recommendations'
its ummm...interesting
Old Oct 10th 2006, 3:28 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my you will go a long way for a packet of walkers!
Book is 'Anti-money Laundering and Countering the Financing of Terrorism: NZ Compliance with FATF Recommendations'
its ummm...interesting
Sounds like it..... NOT!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.